It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The World-Wide Web of Surveillance of Your Online/Offline Activities

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 09:30 PM
link   
I have been reading up on all things Government for a very long time. I see the War on Terror as Bush utilizing the events of September 11th as a farce/reason to spy on American citizens even further through trashing the necessity of F.I.S.A., or Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act through contracting out domestic surveillance to corporations like ChoicePoint giving citizens who love and expect privacy No Place To Hide and while we should not have something to hide it makes one wonder if the same can be asked of George W Bush and his Presidential agendas, and even the rumor of his newly acquired home in Paraguay, where if one were to consider this carefully as his attempt at retiring in a foreign land where U.S. repatriation were not an option if the United States Congress were to attempt to try him for war crimes because there is not an Extradition Treaty with Paraguay.

LexisNexis as well as Verint Systems seems to be more of the corporations that have had a hand in all things domestic in the order of spying on us as citizens. It seems all of these corporations are assisting the U.S. Government in domestic spying on us as citizens in order to potentially link up eventually with organizations like Verichip and Digital Angel in order to track all of our data, and at the same time be able to cut us off at the proverbial kneecaps if we disagree with anything Government. You see the MATRIX is quite real, no not in the fancy film escapades of Neo and Morpheus, but in the Multistate Anti-Terrorism Information Exchange, where information is being passed back and forth about you while you are obliviously unaware of it altogether.

You see, it really and truly is the World Wide Web in that it was originally began as the ARPANET by the organization that began it, Darpa as a communications system, being able to communicate between military and Government systems, but someone somewhere within Government had the bright idea when they found out if was unsecure due to crackers, or criminal hackers, or better referenced as Black Hat Hackers to turn the Internet out to the public, make money out of it in selling a product as a service in the information age in a large step towards Total Information Awareness but in order to shed their Big Brother image changed it to Terrorism Information Awareness in order to subvert attention from the fact that they are in essence spying on our every action at all times, every website you click, every book you purchase online, every time you go onto a questionable website like ATS, etc ad naseum and now it has in essence became a world-wide web of surveillance you will never escape if you do not know how to.

In Political Collusion of a President and Congress in Collapsing America, The Fall of the New Rome I talk about the Government, through Bush and Congress, as well as most likely the U.S. House of Representatives has subjugated our entire nation to fall because of financial collapse where To Be Chipped, Or Not? Owning Stock In Your Own Verichip, And Politics might just be the only way to secure your own freedoms through Verichip Corporation - Biochip Stock - E*Trade or rather its current form of Digital Angel because as we all know the World Government answers to the Bilderberg Group, and their master plan is Bilderberger : The Global Agenda, Eugenics, Global Warming, And Biochiping Sheeple because they seem to think they can be the Bilderberger's - Plotting High Treason Through Subversion Of Government and I find that the more and more I try the more I drive towards Becoming a Detective of Conspiracy Theories.

Be sure and thread-tag, flag, and star this thread if you like it.

This is the real reason the telecommunications industry does not want lawsuits, is in fact terrified of lawsuits in their complicit behavior in spying domestically on U.S. citizens.

[edit on 4-7-2008 by SpartanKingLeonidas]

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Your post has about 10 key words that would have been picked up along with your ISP number by the NSA's echelon system on the way through-welcome to the MATRIX.

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by anglodemonicmatrix
Your post has about 10 key words that would have been picked up along with your ISP number by the NSA's echelon system on the way through-welcome to the MATRIX.

Everything I post on ATS does that.

Glad you know what I know and thanks for the comment since I read books galore on all the various topics I post about.

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 10:32 PM
link   
www.wiolawapress.com...

Heres an interesting rabbit hole website for you.

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 10:36 PM
link   

www.wiolawapress.com...

I'll check it out when I can. I only glanced in it, and it seemed about aliens and whatnot, and I am not an alien advocate. I am alien-agnostic, in that I've never seen one, so I'll remain skeptical until if I do.

I am however delving deeply into the rabbit-hole of all things Government.

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 10:39 PM
link   
They photograph the elite with interesting results check some photos such as Cheneys they have linked.

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by anglodemonicmatrix

This really has nothing relevant to do with this thread. Thanks for sharing though.

The thread is about online/offline surveillance, and your every action being tracked through Government spying on civilians for no real purpose.

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Acxiom is yet another of the Government's spying entities that has attached itself to the cash cow's teat in that they get contracts to secure information through their databases, and then send that to their masters in Washington D.C., and in essence becoming a spying organization for the Federal Government.

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by SpartanKingLeonidas

Sorry but at least people with installed fourth or fifth dimensional technology in their heads currently untraceable by MRI's is interesting,the issue that goes hand in hand with surveillence in the future may well be COMPLIANCE.

Believe me there is a REASON that they want to track,monitor and create psycological profiles on ALL of us and I don't believe that reason is benevolent.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Essentially said, all the database corporations are spying on our actions of spending habits, purchases, as well as your information like phone number corresponding between "Discount Card" and credit card, etc so that nothing is left to chance.

Now come on, what exactly is the potential for a terrorist of purchasing too many Tampons all at once?

This isn't for finding terrorists, but for finding people who disagree with Government totally, with the excuse, misuse, and abuse of labeling people who disagree with Government. I can honestly understand if someone were to take it too far, and build a bomb, but I see that as highly unlikely. If it goes that far, that person is wrong, but it also should tell the Government something as well in being that they are doing something wrong for the people to disagree that strongly.

[edit on 6-7-2008 by SpartanKingLeonidas]

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by anglodemonicmatrix

Are you TRYING to derail this thread?

This is an important issue here, please, take it seriously

reply to post by SpartanKingLeonidas

Thanks for this thread SKL. Another well researched piece, and its yet another facet of The Powers' War on Freedom, this being the battle against freedom of information.

An informed and enlightened people are a danger to any authoritarian system.

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Terran Blue

Thanks Terran Blue, the entire program is outlined in the book I mentioned No Place To Hide with all the organizations who are a part of the process of surveillance.

It literally tells every single company name, and you can look them back up via the Internet.

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Project Echelon is a world wide surveillance system in place with the main participants be the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, and New Zealand. Several other European countries are tied in with different agreements and oddly enough, even China is in the mix. This is an open known secret for those who want to look around about this stuff. What I base all this on is a very simple premise that is also a very open secret but never exposed.

The US government has had surveillance performed for years on citizens by Canada. They then share the information through the UK-USA Security Agreement already in place. This is so convoluted in a way to get around all the anti-surveillance laws passed with Watergate, but it is done. Forget the Patriot Act, we were already under a microscope.

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by hinky

Of course, but what most people do not realize, is the ARPANET, or Internet, is the world's largest sureviellance tool to begin with.

Once it connects to cell phones, and the Verichip/Digital Angel biochip device, it will be as bad as Logan's Run mixed with Minority Report and Enemy of the State.

Just using the movie references as a visual aid.

[edit on 7-7-2008 by SpartanKingLeonidas]

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 05:58 PM
link   
I agree except for one thing here.The corporations are not spying for the government.I believe the corporations are spying for themselves with the
blessings and help of the government.

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by pooty
I agree except for one thing here.The corporations are not spying for the government.I believe the corporations are spying for themselves with the
blessings and help of the government.

It's more of a collusion through mutual agreement, being that the Federal Government has made it profitable for the telecommunications industry to spy on us as American citizens as well as the rest of the world. That's war-profiteering through many various ways through mutual agreement in cooperation to bypass our Constitutional Rights to abstain from self-incrimination a 5th Amendment violation through unlawful "search and seizure" being that information is what is being searched and seized.

You can not search information without seizing the information within it and using that information with intent towards trying to prosecute people through self-incrimination.

Information is knowledge, and as the old adage goes, knowledge is power.

Power corrupts, and absolute power corrupts absolutely.

Of course, the Government will always bypass the prosecuting you now because if they label you an enemy combatant, they can hold you without showing cause, a violation and criminal action itself in not giving your right to a trial by jury with representation, as well as if you're not prosecuted as a prisoner, you can be detained because a "detainee" is not a prisoner, and prisoners get rights whereas detainees get none as evidenced by the Guantanamo Bay, Cuba debates on supposed terrorists who were put there based on what the news stories we have been told.

This is of course the part of the facts we're being shown where the detainees are being held in Gitmo, meanwhile American citizens are as well being carted off to C.I.A. Black Sites overseas and being tortured by surrogate means through the "host country" having "special interrogators" on site.

Read between the lines there, that "special interrogator" is a nice and subtle way of saying a torturer, and "host country" being a terroristic nation that Bush has aligned America with because of their deplorable Human Rights violations.

Suggested reading you might consider, before they are pulled off the shelves and burned :

No Place to Hide : Robert O'Harrow : Washington Post Reporter

Ghost Plane: The True Story of the CIA Torture Program

The Terror Conspiracy: Deception, 9/11 and the Loss of Liberty

[edit on 27-7-2008 by SpartanKingLeonidas]

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Have you ever wondered why the movie Rendition got yanked out of the theaters so quickly?

Whether through Government hating exactly how close to the truth it was, thereby smashing through their propaganda crap, or whether American's would rather not face the truth of just how devious and maniacal our Government can be and refuse to face the truth of the matter, the problem is staring most people right in the face in their mirror in the morning, afternoon, and or evening since they would much rather ignore the problems and let someone else deal with the problems by being in politics, and whine, complain, and talk about the problems instead of stepping foward and into the political arena itself and actually making a difference.

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpartanKingLeonidas

www.wiolawapress.com...

I'll check it out when I can. I only glanced in it, and it seemed about aliens and whatnot, and I am not an alien advocate. I am alien-agnostic, in that I've never seen one, so I'll remain skeptical until if I do.

www.disclose.tv...

_javascript:yvid()

How can you expect people to believe your good research ? ...when this is as real as the nose on your face. It ties in to everything you write about. Check out the Los Angeles newspaper archives and their reports of "The Battle of Los Angeles." Before a need to cover=up their were open reports. Other life forms go back centuries.

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 01:02 AM
link   
SkeptiksRegoists, what do aliens have to do with the topic at hand here, of the War on Terror or the Internet being a surveillance device?

While I find that interesting, although hard to believe, it has little to do with this topic.

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 05:12 AM
link   
Nice thread!

I've been following the whole loss of privacy/rights issue since 911 and to me this attempt to gather information on everyone everywhere at all times is nothing new. It reminds me of what the nazis did to track the jews using punch card tech, but more sophisticated. Technology like this (chips embedded everywhere) to watch, track, and spy on every purchase made is just one way to have control over the population and using that information; (which can be updated with current information when needed much like a wikipedia, or a database) turn it against the population it should be serving.

I keep repeating it's here, it's here. It's starting again. But it;s like: we actually rely on this technology too. Could military types really just throw it away like Frodo baggins throws away the Ring of Power in Lord of the Rings which gave him the power to turn invisible and spy on anyone without being seen? Is it just too tempting and nobody can pass the test to resist the power that all that information can give a single person (or group of elite people) the power?

I'm sure the technology isn't "evil" by itself like the Ring, but when in the control of people who are easily tempted to misuse it, I'm going to take the cynical route and take any reassurances that "it's not bad for us" with a grain of salt because to me it's just "punch card" tech again but more sophisticated and much more powerful. And greedy corporations responsible for so much death are involved (just like IBM) who really have no business getting involved which is what upsets me. When/if this is applied globally it would be like the matrix for sure. That's why I take these conspiracy "theories" so seriously.

I recommend rewatching the movie "enemy of the state" again for a glimpse of how embedding chips everywhere is going to be misused by the NWO. We use it for pets so they don't get lost. I predict humans (on a global scale - not just prisoners or pedophiles) next. That is when humans become the beasts/cattle these kind of people want us to be, and the Master of the Beasts himself can claim himself earth's god by having control of all the money and (through embedding the chip into you) access to your body through invasive technology.

Also on an unrelated topic I think a lot of technology we don't know much about could be used against the mind for subtle mind controlling purposes to trick us into submitting to acceptance of loss of freedoms, not just spying purposes. Again it relates to total control.
ie.youtube.com...
If you can get the masses to willingingly come to you for enslavement into the system then maybe there would be no need to use force. Just numb their minds with supernatural distractions or 'raise consciousness' as new agers would say. Personally I think religion will play a big part in the masses acceptance towards having to put trust only in a unified global power to solve problems through benevolent dictatorship brought about through putting fear into you of some external threat, (real or imagined) and through the total control of everything on earth. But since the people are unaware, they may not be equipped to deal with it due to conditioning over a long period of time. (lots of false prophets claiming they know a date something is going to happen and nothing happening, is like the "boy who cried wolf". When it really happens people will hate the messenger warning of it, which is part of the whole game to break your spirit and give up)

[edit on 1-8-2008 by Snake Plisskin]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join