It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Greatest Outdoor Show On Earth

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Id like to remind everybody the CALGARY STAMPEDE has officially begun today and will continue for ten more days!!! During "The Week", as it is known by locals, the city of Calgary gets decked out in Stetson hats, blue jeans, mini skirts and cowboy boots, basically a western theme.

The city fills with visitors... around a quarter of a million in ten days, eager to participate in the greatest Calgary event of the year. The Calgary Stampede is one of the biggest rodeos in the world, calling itself “The Greatest Outdoor Show on Earth”. There will be tons of bands, concerts, shows, rides and great westren food to enjoy.

Heres a little sneak peak at what makes Calgary known for around the world...

Come on down for a good time!

[edit on 4-7-2008 by SuperSlovak]

[edit on 4-7-2008 by SuperSlovak]

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 08:08 PM
link   
I just moved here!!!! SO EXCITED 4 2MORROW!

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 04:42 PM
link   
There are SO MANY hot girls there oh my god!
Just make sure they're not wearing a ring first lol.

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 04:47 PM
link   
It's been about 20 years since I've been to the Stampede. I'm amazed at the view of the grounds from the air...... it has changed so much.

It really is one of the most wonderful events I've ever been to. I'm pretty jealous right now, I do't mind telling you. Be safe, have fun and take a camera! Y'never know, huh? If I were an EBE and wanted to make a show, that'd be one of the top events I'd target.

|Cheers

top topics

join