It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 third tower mystery 'solved'

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 01:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Andrew E. Wiggin

Take a look at the occupants of building 7 and then you will see why this building was taken down. Here is the link. www.wtc7.net...

I myself will never believe this building fell by chance. It is so clear to me that it was done by a controlled source. Its just sad to me that many people still cant see it.

And for those who ask me what is so special about the occupants in wtc7,
You have the cia and secret service offices there. That just so happened to have files of evidence against companys like enron and other corporate companys being investigated for fraud. Im not gonna get into the details. If you want to know more just look it up on the many post's here on ats.

The one that really sticks out is world trade center 7 was giulianis office of emergency services. And on this day the mayor was set up in a different location. This is the same office that they spent 15 million dollars to renovate and make more secure incase of a terrorist attack.

But it doesnt matter how many times These things are discussed, the people who believe it was terrorist will never see otherwise nomatter what is presented to them.

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 01:07 AM
link   
reply to post by russ1969

That Reminds me of how Rumsfeld had the Accounting department moved to the area of the Pentagon that was hit by the missile.

On Sept 10 the Pentagon announced 2.7 TRILLION dollars were unaccounted for.

I believe WTC 7 was destroyed to hide evidence of complicity, just as the pentagon was hit directly on the area containing the documents that would have helped solve the case of the missing 2.7 trillion.

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 01:16 AM
link   
reply to post by russ1969

I've heard of this "15 million to renovate" business, when did these renovations take place?

Does anybody know of anyone who worked at WTC7 prior to "collapse"?

It seems so obvious to destroy evidence after a crime has been committed...

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 01:22 AM
link   
Yeah...

It's television...

Beware.

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 01:54 AM
link   
Ok, here is what ive found on when this command center was completed.
It was housed in wtc 7 in 1996-2001. The renovations where complete in june of 1999. And it cost 13 million. Here is the link to that info.www.wtc7.net...

Now this site also tells of another possible reason why they housed it here in the heart of the city where a likely attack would take place if it was going to. Now im not sure about the other claims but The more i hear things like this it wouldnt surprise me one bit.

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 02:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Andrew E. Wiggin
wtf is the point of collapsing THIS tower (seven is it?)
seriously.....

Because of what was inside it... The Enron investigation records for one

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 02:23 AM
link   
Yawn, just another bogus explanation from the people that lie and get away with it, otherwise known as the US government.

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 02:24 AM
link   
Moral of the story: build skyscrapers out of muslim passports:

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 02:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shar_Chi
Moral of the story: build skyscrapers out of muslim passports:

LMAO!!! That's a great post right there!!

Would ordinary people be able to enquire about the Enron case? I mean if papers documenting fraud and what not were destroyed. Would this be considered as "tampering with evidence?". Add to that the infamous "now would be a good day to bury bad news" or something. I think Enron had a little bit of fresh air regarding WTC 7

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 03:15 AM
link   
I just love the item at the bottom of the OP's article:

Will this news allay conspiracy theories surrounding the third tower? You can send us reaction using the form below:

Without reading a single post here or comment on the site I can say, without a doubt, that Jesus Christ himself could come down from Heaven and sign off on anything that stated that there was no hokum surrounding 9/11 and these one track minded wonders would still cling to their little WTC7 controlled demo crap like gum on the bottom of a shoe.

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 03:17 AM
link   
Maybe they detonated world trade center seven as an inside joke or a blatant loose end knowing they can still get away with it leaving an obvious trail. In thier demented minds, what could be more power than leaving laughable clues for all to see. Im writing from a pure speculative standpoint .

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 03:20 AM
link   
The media and politco would love for you to believe this. Unfortunately some very prodigious member of community including the 'engineers for 911 truth' has dessimated these claims.
Pull it!
Pull my finger Silverstein.
Meet my little friend.

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 03:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by burdman30ott6
Jesus Christ himself

Who's clinging to figments?

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 03:43 AM
link   

I can say, without a doubt, that Jesus Christ himself could come down from Heaven and sign off on anything that stated that there was no hokum surrounding 9/11 and these one track minded wonders would still cling to their little WTC7 controlled demo crap like gum on the bottom of a shoe.

burdman30ott6, in case you don't realise it, there are many people who don't give any authority to fictional characters like jesus christ.

WTC7 stinks. It's another lie in the 911 game.

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 04:01 AM
link   

I just love the item at the bottom of the OP's article:

Will this news allay conspiracy theories surrounding the third tower? You can send us reaction using the form below:

Without reading a single post here or comment on the site I can say, without a doubt, that Jesus Christ himself could come down from Heaven and sign off on anything that stated that there was no hokum surrounding 9/11 and these one track minded wonders would still cling to their little WTC7 controlled demo crap like gum on the bottom of a shoe.

When the gum on the bottom of my shoe suddenly becomes strong enough to hold me to the ground in place.. you better believe I'm clinging to it.

I have always said Building 7 is the smoking gun of 9/11. It was never hit by a plane. Dont give me any crap about debris, buildings 3, 5, and 6 were much closer to the Twin Towers, sustained much more heavy damage and intense fires but just so happen to remain intact. They looked like they had been gutted, but they stayed standing.

Of course we also can't let a little thing like Physics get in the way of a reasonable explanation. We all know that a building that will collapse will follow the path of least resistance. So, we know for fact that 3 sides of the building did not sustain much damage but the North side did. If the damage from the north side caused the collapse why didn't the building topple over into that path? Instead if fell straight down within itself. That defies the very basic laws of Physics.

I love how the article points out that this would be the first building in history to collapse due to fire before or after 9/11 yet they still make no mention of how they (The BBC) reported the collapse of Building 7 over 20 minutes prior to the actual event and the reporter who did the "reporting" just so happen to be right there in NY and could clearly see the building standing. I guess all those years in College she never learned to verify facts or open her eyes and look around her huh?

Of course there is NO WAY that this building could have been demolished...I mean really what is there to gain from it? It only housed the FBI, CIA, FEMA, and held documents pertaining to Enron and countless other investigations into Insider Trading on Wall Street. Of course there are no copies of these documents...it was all stored in Building 7, but hey...thats just a coincidence.

They say a picture is worth a thousands words and to be honest it was pictures like this that really drove it all home for me. So lets look at Ground Zero. As you can see building 6 has a big hole in the roof, building 5 is pretty banged up abut still standing, then we go across the street and see Building 7 wiped out, yet the 2 buildings on either side of Building 7 look pretty good. I would go as far as to say they look fantastic considering this debris from tower 1 managed to not wipe out building 6, find it's way across the street to do enough damage to cause fire to burn hot enough to melt steel, causing the steel in Building 7 to fail thus causing the building to collapse at free fall speeds, within it's own footprint....yet do very little damage to any building next to it.

I wonder what would happen if I used this magic fire to cook these magic beans I bought yesterday

[edit on 5-7-2008 by MrWendal]

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 04:17 AM
link   
Aint that somethin' Mr Wendel. We need to hire on some of these BBC newsreporting seers. Reporting it's down with it clearly still standing in background. Oops!
It is to laugh. If not so bloody serious.
I don't blame anyone for wanting to believe a so so choreographed pearl harbor (northwind) could be plausible.
I really don't. It boggles the mind. But when you sit the flag down and peel the yellow ribbons off the suv's and connect the dots......

It is very apparent we were setup 'but good'.

Watching the pbs rehash of capital 4th of July. Bombs bursting in air. Military bands.

Something is bursting. My heart, my brain, and my trust.

[edit on 7/5/2008 by jpm1602]

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 04:40 AM
link   
I wonder if all the worlds conspiracy theories would get solved if we at ATS hired some of the BBC reporters ?

It seems plainly obvious to me that they are more than capable of solving many things and are adept at not saying anything about the stuff that really matters..

If you don't believe that WTC7 collapsed before it actually did then somethings wrong with you.

not

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 04:47 AM
link   
the your say comments on 9-11 this morning has been removed from the bbc website..hmmm i wonder why...most of them where asking how the bbc reported on it having collapsed when you could still see it standing on there live broadcast.....lol

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 04:48 AM
link   
I honestly don't know why we all still debate 9/11 or it's various aspects... it's quite clear it was a botched job that made a lot of people powerful and wealthy, and a lot of other people really dead and/or injured/psychologically altered.

I also still wonder why we haven't done anything yet.. .we all still go to work, pay taxes, log onto the internet and complain about "the system" we are all stuck in.

Break On Through..... ..... To Thee Other Side.

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 05:26 AM
link   
reply to post by badBERTHA

Noam Chomsky said that he does not believe that it was an inside job and it is because it is too complicated to organize such event. He said, that what would happen if one of the planes misses the target. And at this point it startled me. Yes. No one of three planes (lets exclude the one who was intercepted) with amateur pilots intended to make suicide mission missed the target. What is mathematical probability of such “luck”? I think that only autopilot and computerized guiding system inside buildings (targets) can assure such accuracy. Or I’m wrong?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join