It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 third tower mystery 'solved'

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 05:46 PM
link   

9/11 third tower mystery 'solved'

news.bbc.co.uk

The final mystery of 9/11 will soon be solved, according to US experts investigating the collapse of the third tower at the World Trade Center.

The 47-storey third tower, known as Tower Seven, collapsed seven hours after the twin towers.

Investigators are expected to say ordinary fires on several different floors caused the collapse.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 05:46 PM
link   
You can all go home now nothing left to see - they 'solved it', still don't think the architects, structural designers, builders are that convinced though.

news.bbc.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 05:47 PM
link   
and Silverstein on video saying they decided to pull it...

Believe what's typed, not the actual words from the horses mouth!

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by thegdfather
and Silverstein on video saying they decided to pull it...

Believe what's typed, not the actual words from the horses mouth!

Here it is... straight from the horse’s mouth..

Hmmm... very obvious... the body language says it all.

Power to the People!!

NeoN HaZe

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 06:06 PM
link   
get ready for the typical OFFICIAL BS
lies lies lies lies
and more lies.......
911 was an inside job,,, its been proven over and over again.

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 06:10 PM
link   
I've never been convinced by the whole "pull it" thing, it always sounded to me in context like he's saying 'pull the firefighters out of the building and let it burn till it comes down, we've lost too many already'... which is exactly what happened, the firefighters were evacuated and the building collapsed sometime later.

I think there is fire behind all the smoke regarding 9/11, but I don't think it has anything to do with stealth demolition operations going unnoticed in buildings jammed with people, holographic airliners projected by Global Hawks, or any of the other fantastic claims I see accepted unquestioningly by the so-called "truth" movement - just people in high places making sure investigators and security agencies looked the other way when the hijackings were planned and executed pretty much as described.

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Maybe it's just me, that that article has an air of skepticism towards the official story. They bring up and elaborate on the alternative theories without flinching, and highlight that fact that if fire is the conclusion, it would be the first and only steel tower in all of history to burn down.
If 9/11 was indeed perpretrated by the U.S., then Tower 7 is the weakest link in the official story. They've had 7 years to perfect this report, so look closely.

[edit on 4/7/2008 by watch_the_rocks]

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 06:51 PM
link   
I agree with you there - the fact that they put 'solved' in inverted commas is a very bbc way of raising an eyebrow. The interesting thing for me that is likely to develop from this is the chaps who are putting their credibility and reputations to this report are going to be scrutinised to the nth degree by all manner of experts, in which there conclusions will either remain solid or coming crashing down like a controlled.. well you know..

B

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 07:33 PM
link   
The BBC also fails to mention it's own 'mistake' of reporting that WTC7 was down before it had happened.

This whole sham is an absolute disgrace to the entire world. A huge smack in the face for all those who have suffered from this. A blow on the nose for those who have been seeking the truth. How they think they'll keep this closed up like they do everyhting else is beyond me.

I seriously hope there is a massive public outcry over this report.. 7 years for a 'solved' situation..

pure nonsense

[edit on 4-7-2008 by Extralien]

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Just to add a sidenote:

This is the most popular story being read on the BBC site right now. I think people read it and LOL. After Silverstein admitted to "pulling it" how can it be solved if there is already a reason it fell? Uh Oh Spaghetti O's I think the stories are

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Just to add a sidenote:

Whoa, lay off the reply button a bit.

Anyway, I'm interested to see the results.

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Extralien
The BBC also fails to mention it's own 'mistake' of reporting that WTC7 was down before it had happened.

A star for you.

Someone obviously, for whatever reason, read the script too early. And now BBC claims after 7 years they have "solved the mystery"?

In all honesty, I just read the title. I'm not even going to bother wasting my life reading their explanation. It's taken 7 years to come up with a "good enough" lie, which makes sense, because they we're busted that badly, it should naturally take a long time to recover their credability.

But maybe they're right. I for one am absolutely convinced that they know the truth of what happened that day...

[edit on 5/7/08 by NuclearPaul]

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 12:02 AM
link   
LOL, renegade.....someone had too much caffeine today

my question is

If 9/11 was an inside job

wtf is the point of collapsing THIS tower (seven is it?)

seriously.....

Also -if they are so clever and powerful and intelligent to coordinate this attack, do you really think they'd be so dumb to screw it up so badly in this little area?

I mean, think about the complexity they put into everythign else, and then they just let a 12 year old sketch out the plans for this third building with a crayon on construction paper?

Sounds a little too intricate to me.

If 9/11 was an inside job, then i think the muslims who crashed the planes into the buildings were working for the govt

nothing else

BBC is hilarious too

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Oh thank goodness..the truth at last. I can stop my ceaseless questions now.
I feel so safe and so secure. Thank you homeland security..
What a load of twaddle. Bush Cheney Rice Rove all Go to Jail. PELOSI too..
Thats the truth I want to see.

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 12:34 AM
link   
I guess the nano-thermate spheroids they discovered in Air Filters in the surrounding building must have been from another Demolition...

Yeah right; nano-thermate has never been used in an implosion. at least it is not commercially available, but the army uses it.

It can be sprayed on, and looks just like fire-proofing foam.

most of the NIST research team had a hand in the development of this technology. There were major conflicting interests...

google nano-thermate nanothermite.. notice any familiar names? You should.

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 12:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Andrew E. Wiggin

Part of the problem that gives a job like this the seemingly obvious problems it has is that not everyone was in on the hidden agenda.

There would have been only very few who actually knew the entire picture. A few below them would have been some form of organisers of another small group of individuals.

You can't have the Bush and Cheney plotting this and planting their own bombs and making remote controlled airplanes...you'd have to have a very selcet few who had the skills and tech to do this.

It's a bit like a mad scientist beuilding a doomsday device..Everyone else knows how to do it which forces him to do it privately. Buy a part from one comapny, anothe rpart from somewhere else and yet another bit from even further away..
Innocent purchases that can't be connected until it's too late.

Even those who did know what was going on at 9/11 only knew so much. They would not have known everything. Those who planted any explosives inside WTC's would not have known about the aircraft and vise versa.

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 12:39 AM
link   
reply to post by xmotex

I dont understand how "pull IT" can be translated as "pull THEM".

He blatantly says "pull it" and in the context of what he is saying, he doesnt mean "pull the firefighters out".
its funny how "they" scraped up an explanation for this, and all the sheeple who are clinging on to this rubbish!

WAKE UP!!! tell you friends too...

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 12:39 AM
link   
9/11 was an INSIDE Job..... there is no way in hell that WTC 7 went down by seperate fires....just like the WTC itself, they are the only buildings in the world to go down by fire damage..... Research this data, bombs can be seeing being set off....Open your eyes and look into it.

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Well, apparently all the plans and blueprints for 9/11 were inside WTC7, and then that conveniently "collapses".
Why didn't buildings that were even closer to the towers collapse?
Why doesn't anybody realise the possibilty that even them "fires" could have been started deliberately to cover up the plans...

Does anybody know for sure how many government departments were inside WTC7? and if so, which ones?

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by v4vendetta

Well, apparently all the plans and blueprints for 9/11 were inside WTC7, and then that conveniently "collapses".
Why didn't buildings that were even closer to the towers collapse?
Why doesn't anybody realise the possibilty that even them "fires" could have been started deliberately to cover up the plans...

Does anybody know for sure how many government departments were inside WTC7? and if so, which ones?

I've read a few posts on here that mentioned CIA & FBI had offices in there. If it's true I don't know but thats a lot of paperwork destroyed. Possible Enron documents too? Hmmmmm

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join