It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

70 Year Old Woman Gives Birth to Twins

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 05:22 PM
link   

70 Year Old Woman Gives Birth to Twins

www.thesun.co.uk

A 70-YEAR-OLD Indian woman has become the world’s oldest mum after giving birth to twins.

Omkari Panwar, the wife of a retired farmer, delivered a boy and girl by caesarean section on Friday.

(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.expressindia.com
www.betterhumans.com
www.kare11.com

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Hey there is nothing like making your life more difficult. But I think this woman went way out of the way to do it. It's one thing to have a baby at 50 but at 70 I think you would have to be crazy. Why couldn't the girls inherit the property and everyone be happy with that??

www.thesun.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Great, so now the children have a high probability of the parent dieing whilst they are still quite young.

yes, amazing she did it....but at what cost to her children?

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Zaimless

Man, bingo nights are getting crazy!
Pfizer strikes again.

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 05:44 PM
link   
I dont even know if it's technically possible, but I just puked and gagged at the same time.

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by slackerwire
I dont even know if it's technically possible, but I just puked and gagged at the same time.

Yeah, I had the same reaction, so it must be possible.

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Having sex at an older age is healthy... I just thought menopause would have caught up with her at the ripe old age of 70.

It isn't fair on her children, but if she can live up to 90 or older then she has had a perfect (hopefully) 20 or more years with them.

Still made me cringe a wee bit but hey hoe.

x

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Oni x x
Having sex at an older age is healthy... I just thought menopause would have caught up with her at the ripe old age of 70.

She had invitro fertilization. They had no male heir, so they mortgaged everything they owned to prouce one. Very bizarre, they have 5 grandchildren so why not just make one of them an heir? Surely one must be male.

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 10:18 PM
link   

top topics

join