It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Future Predictions form Mr. Juseleeno - who knows??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 04:55 PM
link   
i was looking around the internet because i heard that theyre was going to be a earthquake this month of july in Japan

so i thought i would do a bit or research and i found this website and im not saying anything in thi website is true but if the prophecys come true im gonna believe the future ones aswell and its worth a look

readingshouts.wordpress.com...

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Well, you know what? Instead of the mode that many so-called Oracles use, at least he is precise, specific and date-oriented. Also, it's a plus in my eyes that he doesn't wrap his predictions in a parable wrapped in an enigma, etc. etc.

I've never heard of this guy before, and cannot verify any of his past "hits", even after a modest google search. August 1, should tell the tale. I'm not real thrilled about the prosepct of a gigantic earthquake on my 20th wedding anniversary.

Thanks OP! Interesting read. Hope none of it comes to pass.

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Agreed, interesting and very precise. And that means we will know very soon how reliable he is.

If he is correct then we are in for some bad times ahead. Though no planet hitting us in 2012, thats for 2014 now.

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by argentus

ye and hes predicting thing in his lifetime rather than doing what nostradamus did and predicted things way into the future.

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 06:39 PM
link   
2008, 18th September: An earthquake with magnitude of approximately 9.1 will rock China
I think hes a bit late on that one.

2010, 15th June: The New York Stock Exchange market will fail, causing an international financial crisis.
NY isn't the only stock exchange.
Sure the NYSE failing, whatever that means,
would have a significant impact on world financial markets.
But it wouldn't cause them all to fail completely to oblivion.
Thats where he loses me.

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Being_From_Earth
2008, 18th September: An earthquake with magnitude of approximately 9.1 will rock China
I think hes a bit late on that one.

another earthquake could happen

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by argentus

Try searching for JUSCELINO (which is the only correct spelling).
Such a search (+ "predictions") yields more than 11 000 hits.

I've noticed there is a Yahoo Answers thread about him and his past predictions, but I avoid Yahoo Answers like the plague that it is is, so... proceed at your own risk.

[edit on 4-7-2008 by Vanitas]

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Being_From_Earth

Understand what you're saying; I think though that the NYSE crashing would definately have international repercussions. I know it'd likely whack the hell out of little Caribbean nations as this one. I don't doubt that it would ripple outwards beyond that.

Well, at least we have a "wait-and-see" that is close in a temporal sense.

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Vanitas

Heh! I hear ya about yahoo, or any other forum-"news". Thanks for the spelling correction; I'll regoogle.

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 07:01 AM
link   
..I got ShoCKed When I heARd THE nEWS oN thE t.v.
..ThAnKzzzz GOd ........iTs NOt TrUe..............

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 04:47 AM
link   
I have seen some posts that says July 18th with 8.1 magnitude of Equake but some posts says Japan and some is China.. so which is which going to happen? could it be that it is going to happen on all of them? "LET'S JUST BE CAUTIOUS" wont hurt.. we'll just have to wait and see how precise and well these predictions are..

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 05:29 AM
link   
He does seem much more descriptive on dates and actual events than most.

However I have also noticed that he only predicts things that happen in cycles anyway(at least in regard to what was on the link). If indeed he was so specific for Diana etc then maybe he is something special.

2013, 1st – 25th November: Research on treatment of cancers, except for brain tumors, will be completed. An earthquake, caused by volcanic eruptions, will happen on Bahama Island of the Canary Islands . A gigantic tsunami of roughly 150 metres will result. America mainlands, Brazil etc. will be affected, with the tsunami pushing into the land as far as 15 to 20 kilometres

Now this an event that surely will one day happen.
There is much research on this, and the English geoligist (his name is in the midsts of my meory hiding somewhere :-) who has looked at this for some years has proven one of the Tenerife islands is almost split in two, and further seiesmic, volcanic activity could see 1/2 of the island fall into the sea.

This is because inside the volcanic cones that create the islands some of the rocks in pillars are porous and huge amounts or pillars of water rise within the island. this lubricates the movement of the rocks agaisnt each other weakening the integrity of the structures.

With these water pillars superheated with a volcanic eruption, they would expand and explode maybe, anyway they would force 1/2 of the island to slip into the sea sending a tsunami of massve proportions across the Atlantic to the esatcoast.

Is he reading modern science and just tagging it with dates and hoping a certain percentage come true? well the timing is what counts so lets see eh.
Tsunamis in japna nd china etc, well look at much anciant Japanese hstorical art etc and many refences are made to past tsunamis, due tot he regoin it has happened in the past and will again.

Interesting but I am unconvinced soo far.

Kind regards,

Elf

[edit on 14-7-2008 by MischeviousElf]

top topics

join