It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI Could Investigate You (without cause)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 03:49 PM
link   

FBI Could Investigate You (without cause)

www.newschannel10.com

FBI Agents could soon be allowed to investigate Americans without any evidence of wrongdoing, according to the Justice Department.

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Well, I'd say these guys are a little behind the times in terms of reporting what most of us at ATS have known for some time now. But to actually even SEE this material posted on a media news site is somewhat of an anomoly. lol!

I think the words "could investigate you" should probably be replaced with "is investigating you". Heh

Justice Department officials say FBI Agents would rely on a terrorist profile that could single out Muslims, Arabs or other racial groups. Randall County District Attorney James Farren says this announcement by the Justice Department really doesn't change anything in relation to the personal rights of citizens.

^^^I agree with this last sentence wholeheartedly, because those rights have been eroding profusely for years now!

Traditionally the FBI has been more restrictive than other agencies. All this does is put them on a level playing field with other agencies.

Awesome, so in other words, now they'll be violating us every bit as obscenely as the other orgs! Wecome to The modern day Fascist Police State peons!

www.newschannel10.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Actually, what is most shocking is not that they are doing this, but that something has happened in the States that they feel perfectly free doing and saying this in the clear light of day.

On this Fourth of July, where is the USAmerican spirit of independence and revolution ready to rise up and overthrow such tyranny?

I really am at a loss to explain what has happened to Canada, the UK and the USA in my lifetime, and when I start to put together a working model to theoretically address it I come up with the worst conspiratorial theory ... well, I could never have conceived of it fifty years ago.

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

WOW D.D.
you sure are a busy bee today

This is another "google youtube" decision crap.

Lets just let more government examine our lives

you see it quite commonly in Europe anymore, i read somewhere once, its like 1 camera for every 11 citizens

i guess the times are a changin'

In all honesty - i have nothing to hide.
But i do have private stuff that i dont want another human being looking in on.
Not that its something they could use against me criminally - but that doesn't mean it wouldnt be embarrassing

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

Double post

but the more exposure the better.

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Investigate you, hell they can do more than that.

I found out several years ago they released arrest records to employers even on sealed and expunged cases. It isn't Slander when information on an arrest you prooved was a frame up comes from the great and powerful FBlie.

I know it happened to me. Lucky for me I offered to back mail the Fumbling Bumbling Imbeciles with release of information on domestic ops by Christians In Action.

The FBI were really scary to work around, they have no problems with getting “contractors” ruined or killed. Failing that they let the bad guys know about your family so you can see them off so to speak. They can cause the deaths of everyone you love, ruin your name and leave you broke and broken.....
Thanks Feds, If your reading this you really really suck at your jobs.

Remember I said I wasn't going to tell about those operations. Well I lied too!

J. Edgar Hoover was a cross dresser that liked his young men shaved.

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 10:24 AM
link   
You can look into the history of this subject by searching for:

Project Miggedo FBI

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 10:57 AM
link   
I'm also shocked at what the US and UK are becoming... Canada hasn't been hit all that hard yet by it... but things are clearly changing.

A member asked if we think the freedom lovers will rise up and eliminate this problem.

No. The problem with fascism is the majority blindly believes what the government is telling them. Anyone acting outside of this is usually labeled a traitor or a terrorist. (Thats historically.)

I'll tell you what is going to happen though.
1: Oil prices will continue to rise due to investor interest.
2: Economy will collapse due to inability to buy oil and investor non-interest.
3: The value of oil, while high, will be worthless due to the dollar being worthless.
4: US begins to starve.
5: Other countries managing to separate themselves from the US economy will see their businesses buy out the former US oil companies. Who? I don't know, but Russia seems to be in a good position.
6: Supply of Oil is re-introduced to the world at a less inflated cost, the world can afford the oil again, and economies begin to get themselves back on track.
7: US wakes up after the crash realizing they no longer have control over the world. US empire begins to decay.

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 01:38 PM
link   
The FBI's ability to investigate anyone for any reason with or without cause is not necessarily what people should fear. Fear what they can do to anyone, fear the potential for corrupted agents and officials who can secretly work for or with organizations with far more sinister agendas than the government they are sworn to serve.

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 01:43 PM
link   
When I went on holiday to the US I had to give my fingerprints, photo's were taken and I had to fill out all kinds of forms.

I don't know but it seems they are also interested in everybody outside the US.

new topics

top topics

join