It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

McCain's YouTube Problem Just Became a Nightmare

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Yes it's calculated. It's time for dem's to rule. The right man for the republicans was shut out. He was very consistant in his ideas and policy.
Yawn..... should be an exciting election.

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Both candidates are politicians. As soon as they state their name, the truth stops there. Why smear either con-didate or support them. They will tell you what they want you to hear. They have both made good and bad decisions as political officials, but the golden chalice that sits before them both, namely the office of PoTUS. This is enough to spin them into the quagmire that is "the race" means that depending on the group they are speaking to will dictate the "truth" that is stated.

My choice = Ron Paul write-in vote. He will not win, but I will sleep better at night knowing that my vote did not go to one of these stooges.

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by wheresthetruth
Both candidates are politicians. As soon as they state their name, the truth stops there. Why smear either con-didate or support them. They will tell you what they want you to hear.

My choice = Ron Paul write-in vote. He will not win, but I will sleep better at night knowing that my vote did not go to one of these stooges.

I completely agree with you. I will indeed vote, but it will not be for anyone who will let corporations off the hook for illegal wiretaps.

Most of the politicians have forgotten that the government is here to serve "We the People" not the other way around.

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 09:01 PM
link   
The Real Problem here is the BROKEN Two Party system.
Not until last year did I fully and completely understand.

Did you vote someone into Congress who you thought would
do what they said? That they were going to go in there and
stand up for WE THE PEOPLE of the USA wanted? Yeah Me Too!
What happened? Democrats where going to make the changes
that those who elected them wanted to do. To do the right thing.

But what happened? They got to Washington and became little
lemmings following one after another. How many of your
congress people voted to APPROVE more money for the War?
Is that what YOU wanted? Do you think they care once they get there?

Same Team - Same Agenda - Different Parties

Please read my Signature and..........

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Well i'm anti-McCain and Anti-Obama, Obama doesn't seem familair with the whole game and McCain looks like he's been in the Slat Lake for a couple months too long. I'll write in Ron Paul. if anything, all i know for sure is i'm not gonna waste my vote on Obama or McCain.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Bottom line this guy is without question going to be a major puppet, and Im sure the Bush Administration has there hand up his you know what.

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
All those quotes from John McCain are taken out of context and most of his contradictions are from different times (most before 911).

He didn't vote for tax cuts back in the early 2000's, but now he has a different view (why can't people understand that times change).

Those iraq quotes are also misleading since he said those quotes years ago and far apart from each other. Iraq is much safer now than it was when he visited with that body armor.

Give it a rest people, John McCain will win in 2008.

Great RED first you give us a sociopath retard president and now you want to give us an Alzheimer's patient? Your anonymous because you don't want to look as stupid as the men you vote for!

But yes your parties total lack of honor, candor and a moral compass will give us this half rotten corpse billionaire ring kisser,,, no doubt!!! Pee some more on America win at all costs long live the CEOS and Bushler votes you...

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by OhZone
What can I say?
These politicians are all like that.
I noticed that when I was a kid.

How many tho do you think watch/listen to this guy and others and never really hear what they say?

When its Obama he is a flip flopper. When it is McCain all politicians are alike. That is funny.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by jimmyx

I dislike them both, Obama is a racist elitist and Macain is a rino. As BIll Shanter Said" Out of a 100 candidates we end up with these two"

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 07:19 PM
link   
You can tell from other threads that I'm an Obama backer, but I won't go into why anyone should vote for one guy or the other. I have my reasons for thinking he's the best guy for the job, whatever...

...However, what I want to mention is the idea of a broken 2 party system. I think that is absolutely accurate. The 2 party system has been broken for quite a while. The farce of Kerry V. Bush was a spotlight on what's wrong with this system. The same people were behind both of them. Anyway, I think this years campaign has shown that we're in a place where a third party can actually happen. Obama's primary victory was against a party icon and he won by using the internet in a smarter way than any politician in history. He basically laid out the ground game for a viable third party candidate. McCain's campaign was almost as outsider. The GOP insiders hated him and tried everything they could to end his campaign, but the voters chose him *because* he was the least party identified of the lot. Both Primary winners basically ran third party Primaries, if that makes sense, and won them.

Now, all of that is over since they are the Party's nominees, but I think it shows that if the right person with the right qualities comes along, the people can make a difference and end the 2 party sham. If someone came along with Ron Paul's brains and mastery of the issues, AND Obama's eloquence and media savvy I think a general election could look a lot like the Primaries. It will take someone with Obama's media skills to get the attention, and someone with Pauls intelligence/experience to answer the critics that will come from both sides. Not and easy thing to do, but for the first time I can actually see the possibility.

FWIW, I think a successful third party platform would be a mix Paul's small government and conservative economics with Obama's social responsibility and modern world view. Hopefully that will happen in my lifetime.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 07:54 PM
link   
The verbatim soup comes to haunt another delegate again!!!

OHH well like we want another neo-con in office, right along side with his percocet stealing wife!!!!

Starred and Flagged

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join