It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama changes his mind about iraq

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 02:46 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 08:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Truther

Wrong, Koolaid Drinker!
'We will not get out as Recklessly as we got in', has been saying that the entire time.
I realized he was not going to immeiately withdraw all the troops- thats' why I supported Kucinich.
You are buying the Right wing Playbook spin again.Haven't you all figured it out yet...play the Liberals against the Dem nominee and the Right Wins.Come on have you never thought this is a stratedgic move to play both sides agains tthe middle- Divide & Conquer. Frankly I've watched this tactic in action since Reagan. It's not the Right that Wins the election - it's the weakening of the Left.
Granted Obama has not been as far left as I would prefer, but by playing into the Neo CONs game does nothing but throw the election back to Cheney's latest Puppet.
Get a Clue You are being Conned again!And You may want to wipe the Red Koolaid off your lip- it's a dead give away you're an easy mark.

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Sestias

Right of Hillary Clinton is the Republican party.

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by iamcamouflage

I really don't blame him for this statement. It is something I would do. He can't PROMISE anything till he gets in office and sees what is going on.

Then if there is a problem with bringing everyone home right away(i.e. the collapse of Iraq) then it may be a slower process.

Him saying he plans on taking troops out now might be forwarning the Iraqies that if he gets in office, they need to get their crap together and defend themselves.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join