It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My theory of the

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Scientist have no idea STILL about what happen, regarding the Tunguska blast which CNN says "It produced a blast hundreds of times stronger than the Hiroshima bomb, was seen hundreds of miles away and narrowly missed obliterating an entire city -- but 100 years to the week after the mysterious explosion in Siberia, no one is any closer to understanding what caused it"

No radiation

& "No cosmic substance has been found"

As for me I have a simple theory that can explain this phenomena...READY?

I think it was a UFO crash site. WHY? I think its just like the movie Predator, when the Alien self destructs himself right before "it" knew "It" was gonna die. WHY WOULD THEY DO THAT? I honestly don't know, but what I think is that may b they think we'll reverse engineer their technology to potentially use it against them. Make sense right?

And why No radiation

& "No cosmic substance has been found"?

May b the E.T's went "GREEN" with their technology? and use some other compound other then radio active stuff. Like water? What if they had some natural ingredient that they use to propel their craft, that we have not discover yet?

Well thats my theory; That it was a Alien Craft that crash landed and self destruct for their planet or species safety..

Any one want to add? If you guys/gals found this interesting Flag and Star it please I'm new I would love to see this on the front page of ATS

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 02:13 PM
link   
it was Nappa

[edit on 4-7-2008 by FrankP]

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 02:24 PM
link   
or could it have been something like this? i know this seems to be newer technology, but ya never know. i had thought about that particular incident in siberia when i read this today. kind of cool you would bring it up. anyway, just another theory

These rods, which could be dropped on a target with as little as 15 minutes notice, would enter the Earth's atmosphere at a speed of 36,000 feet per second – about as fast as a meteor. Upon impact, the rod would be capable of producing all the effects of an earth-penetrating nuclear weapon, without any of the radioactive fallout. This type of weapon relies on kinetic energy, rather than high-explosives, to generate destructive force.

source

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Another possible theory is an experiment gone wrong (or right depending on how you look at it) say from someone like the great Nikola Tesla.

It could have very well have been the first experiment using HAARP technology for all we know, as it's documented as having the capability to harness energy capable of creating an explosion equivalent to a nuke!

However whatever it was the Tunguska event was & still is very interesting however it's not the only incident of it's kind with plenty (although on a lesser scale) of these kinds of explosions in the sky, most recently one over the Mediterranean Sea in 2002

[edit on 4/7/08 by Discotech]

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Thats interesting Justamomma... I dont know but it just drives me crazy to know that something happen and theirs no evidence to show what has happen, you never know when or where it can happen again an I'm 23 yrs old with a wife and child living in New York City.

I'm scared that their are too many things that could happen, that Scientist dont even know thats possible. Their are so many ways of natural catastrophes that could happen all over the world that we don even know, and to know that Tunguska happened just 1oo ago
whoaaaa!! they said 100x more then Hiroshima.. SCARY!!

THANKS FOR ALL YOUR FEEDBACK TOO!

new topics

top topics

join