It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nerve struck?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Hey guys
I writing this because about 4-5 months ago black helicopters started appearing over my house and workplace, this was happening on a regular basis there was a streach of about a week where I seeing them every day at work and at home.
I didnt tell my wife about this for a long time, because we have been having some very strange things going on, and she has been a little freaked out, but I finally did tell her (she took it better than I thought she would).
Take pics of it she said...good point I thought, so I did (link below)

s311.photobucket.com...

Anyway since I started doing that I dont see them anymore
its been about a fortnight since I have seen one, I guess they dont like having there picture taken (they must be shy

Well there it is for what it is worth, sorry about the quality, 3 of them are on my crappy phone camera and the other one on a decent pentax 5 mega pixile.
p.s I missed some great opportunities at work, had my camera in the car while one was hovering 100 feet above the parking lot for about 2mins, just cant afford to look like a freak at work though, 4 of us were standing there looking at them looking at us, I wanted to run over to my car and grab my camera, but I am sure my boss would have been like, wtf are you doing?
So instead I just said "isnt that odd it dosent have any markings"

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by foremanator

that is so bizarre because ive seen black helicopters following me and and there was one directly over my house for about half an hour last week it were a bit freaky to be honest.

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by billyjoinedat2k8

that is so bizarre because ive seen black helicopters following me and and there was one directly over my house for about half an hour last week it were a bit freaky to be honest.

What have you been posting about recently?

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 12:02 PM
link   

the only things ive actually posted in about a month or so is this one and the thread i started about why there are horror films.

doesnt seem like someting to make helicopters follow me to be honest does it.

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 01:11 PM
link   
I guess you are lucky to have experienced those 'black helicopters without external markings'. All I got two days ago was a white helicopter with blue markings going north and then south along the same path and just above the height of the tallest eucalyptus tree in our neighborhood. I don't know why these aircrafts seem to come out when I 'come out' of my home and do the yard work.

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by pikypiky
I guess you are lucky to have experienced those 'black helicopters without external markings'. All I got two days ago was a white helicopter with blue markings going north and then south along the same path and just above the height of the tallest eucalyptus tree in our neighborhood. I don't know why these aircrafts seem to come out when I 'come out' of my home and do the yard work.

I had to laugh when I looked at the time of your post.
Some of the stuff I have posted about is the whole 1111 thing (and variables of it 1111 111 11

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 02:05 PM
link   

i forgot to put this on my earlier post but about 2 weeks ago i was waklking the dog along this realy big field and the same helicopter had just out and it was flying over my head and everything the whole time nearly but it left me alone a couple of times and at one point it went relatively low and it was directly facing me it were weird and im being serious im not joking about that. it were proppa weird then it went away again.

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by billyjoinedat2k8

i forgot to put this on my earlier post but about 2 weeks ago i was waklking the dog along this realy big field and the same helicopter had just out and it was flying over my head and everything the whole time nearly but it left me alone a couple of times and at one point it went relatively low and it was directly facing me it were weird and im being serious im not joking about that. it were proppa weird then it went away again.

Thats alright I know you are not being weird, although a couple of years ago I would have thought you were

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 04:24 PM
link   

ye thanx m8 lol

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 01:49 AM
link   
For years helicopters of every color and shape have come into the sky within three to five minutes of my leaving any building. It's a 85-90% of the time they appear within that time frame, and more than half the time they are either directly overhead or close enough to make out their colors and shape. Many are recognizable, like a State Trooper or Police helicopter, and that's okay. I don't think I've seen any unmarked black helicopters, but a lot of them have no visible identification. I don't question helicopters are in the sky. I question why they are there within moments of my exiting any building so much of the time. It doesn't matter if I am at home or on vacation or traveling. It's like I am plagued with them. I thought I was the only person on earth with this problem. It's like I am a "helicopter magnet". If someone is with me, I ask them if they see that helicopter up there and they confirm it's really there. So I am not imagining things. Once I counted 25 helicopters flying over me or near me in one day. What does this mean? Does anybody know? I am sincere in wanting to know what's going on. It's getting me concerned.
--- the human helicopter magnet

new topics

top topics

join