It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why does the world hate israel

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 03:33 PM
link   
How does anyone deal with ignorance when? This is a question I have worked on all my life and now after 54 years I have concluded that for the most point it is pointless, just as maing this effort is, as in the end all people are self serving and it is their karma ro learn or not learn in their own time and way. Then of course comes the question of why I waste a few moment here and there posting in this forum that has long since been subverted and most of those with substance and first hand experience and insight have spit and walked away or continue to be involved because it serves some purpose such as mine; because it amuses me and I am still a bit silly thinking there my be one soul out there that really wants to know, will hear and are of the few who are not so trapped and brainwashed that they might be able to do something about it, maybe even save themselves from what is not just coming but is upon us even now.

As for Israel. Watrch the YouTube "Ring of Power. ILLUMINATI Bloodlines at www.youtube.com... and learn why Israel is so hated and rightfully so.

Then watch the "Truth about Religion" at www.youtube.com... and then go pray to God and see if he has anything to add.

For my part, me and mine are now watching from a safe distance and the collapse unfolds and this President and those with him push forward as hard as they can on all points towards their plans for a NWO. Obama will undoubtedly win since he is a blood relative, a Mason and McCain is ust some old cracker whose biggest claim to fame was getting caught by the enemy and surviving it.

Yes, I have a very poor opinion of most but I see a much brighter day on the other side of what is coming for my children. Mind you, many of you won't be around or be chipped bond slaves but the best always rises to the top, doesn't it?

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by TheBandit795

It is a very hard question. Genetic researches on this issue are often contradictory (probably because researcher previous opinion is more important then not-that-conclusive result) and you can see that there is a common Cohen gene but 4 European? mothers for almost half of Ashkenazi community. It is a tough issue,original "clear" markers are impossible to find and statistics are very good at saying what was intended to say,not what was found.
However the question itself is tricky. According to Bible those who left Egypt were not all from 12 tribes. King David line has a convert in origin (Ruth), there were Jewish "crusades" when populations were converted by force. So it was not all clear even then. In Babylonian exile populations were divided and just several decades later in bitter conflict with each other. In Roman times a considerable amount of Romans converted to Judaism. There were several kingdoms who converted to Judaism (Adiabene,Jewish Arabian peninsula kingdoms,Khazars..). So this is a very complex question.
Just as this one: What does it matter?

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 04:30 PM
link   
We are getting off topic with lineage. i want a clear answer why is there so uch hatred for israel. Is it really because they kill palestinians or is it becuase they are jews who are trying to take over the world.

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 08:49 PM
link   
The hatred is because there is incontrovertible proof that Israel committed ethnic cleansing.. and some would say genocide against the Palestinians to steal their land and property. Simply read Ilam Pape and Finkelstein. Even Chomsky. The Israelis have now stolen most of the land originally belonging to the Palestinians including much of what was determined theirs in 1967. They continue to steal land and herd the Palestinians into what can only be considered to approximate the ghettos of Poland during WWII when Jews suffered the same.

Perhaps it is the hideousness of the irony. A group of people, a religion or race... however you define them, having once suffered terrible events... then spend 60 years doing 'it' to another group of people.

Go figure. Do you really have a clue?

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by heliumboy

"Zech 12:2-3 Behold, I will make Jerusalem a cup of trembling unto all the people round about... And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people: all that burden themselves with it shall be cut in pieces."

Israel has .01% of the World's population, yet 33% of the UN resolutions are against her. Let's also keep in mind that when Zachariah wrote this prophecy in 520 B.C., Jerusalem lay in ruins.

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Israel controls the USA like a puppet. Just look at the speeches Obama or McCain have given at AIPAC, pledging their loyalty to Israel. They know that without Israel's support, they have no chance of being elected president. The Jewish lobby in the USA is massive, and they control much of our foreign policy.

Why do you think we bend ass-over-backwards to save their butts in the middle east? What has Israel ever done for us? They've never done one thing for us, yet when they call for us to help them in the middle east, we send our boys and girls over there to die for them. Why is that? How come no one ever questions that?The answer is simple. America is nothing more than the military arm of Israel now.

If anything, we should NOT be helping them. Considering the fact that they deliberately bombed one of our ships, the USS Liberty once back in 1967 (I believe that's the year). They are nothing more than terrorists. There is also conclusive proof that the Mossad had information that Al-Quaida was about to attack the WTC, but they did not share it with the US Government because Isarel knew that when the towers fell, they would have no trouble convincing the American people to go to war with Israel's enemies in the middle east.

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 10:36 PM
link   
The European power conquered pretty much the entire word, often killing the natives. The US arose out of this, and still has official colonies like the North Mariana islands and Guam. Unofficially, the CIA has controlled the governments of many third world countries, and often supported policies to kill natives. Russia and other countries have likewise done similar things.

Israel gets criticized because they've tried to be pretty nice to their enemies. Honestly, I think the Arab states and the world would have been happier if Israel had killed off all the Palestinians. I think Bush has even pushed Israel in this direction, but the Israeli government has refused, causing much consternation among the great powers. The anti-Israel propoganda serves two purposes 1) distract attention from larger US imperial policies 2) encourage Israel to become more ruthless, and more like the real imperialist powers.

The Palestinian militants are not funded to destroy Israel. They have never been able to have that capability. They are there to use terror to encourage Israel to attack the Palestinians. Despite some success, Israel has been very restrained in using force.

Jews have never been particularly keen on empires, even Jewish run ones. According to Judaism, the messiah will eventually come, but not now. Hence, according to G-d all governments are to some extent lacking legitimacy, especially empires and the Israeli government. Politicians, government leaders, etc. are often fase messiahs.

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
dicotech you speak like a 2 year old... when the # hits the fan israel will have are back...

You flame him for speaking like a 2 year old, but you spell "our" as "are"?

Now as far as Israel having our back, no it's the other way around, we always have their back, for no reason at all. They have never, not once, done a single thing for us, yet we send our boys and girls over to the middle east to die for Israel. How come no one questions that?

And Israel bombing our ship the USS Liberty, killing many sailors on board, and withholding information on the 9/11 hijackers is hardly "having are back".

the romans did "kill jesus". people say jewish people did, simply for the fact they turned him in...

I don't believe in the bible but I think Jesus did exist, he was the greatest magician to have ever lived, better than David Blaine. No doubt he was really killed. As far as how he was killed, yes the romans executed him because it was a roman nation, but it was the pharisees (the jews) that brought him in, tried him, sentenced him, etc.

Not that I believe any of that any way. Personally I think the whole "jews killed jesus!" thing is just an invention by the jewish people to take our minds off more important issues about our affairs with Israel.

and also the state of israel is doing much better than the USA is economiclly. and its not do to the USA giving them money!!!

Yes, Israel is doing much better than the USA economically, and despite that, we still send them $3.5 billion a year for no reason.

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 10:54 PM
link   

No Israel- Know Peace

If the full knowledge and extent of the racist practices enshrined into laws that benefit the Jew at the expense of the Arab were widely understood and known in America. Israel would not get a single vote or a dollar from the average American. Two tiered legal system according different rights to those of Jewish blood versus those of other races. WE FOUGHT a civil war...and a CIVIL RIGHTS MOVEMENT to end this INJUSTICE..Israel enshrines it.
I say what HAS ISRAEL DONE FOR US LATELY? EVER?
Wait have they stepped up in Iraq? or Afghanistan? or Vietnam?
or anywhere else? No..Americans shed blood for Israel..not the other way around..Jewish blood is precious..too precious to waste..better the Goyim do their bidding.
Prophecy needs to be fulfilled..all of it..bring on the chip..and the mark of the beast..and Christ's return.. Israel like all NATIONS..are AFFECTATION
LINES ON A MAP..as a basis for identity and allegiance.. Shared delusions mass psychosis.
We are all just One Nuclear Confrontation away from WORLD PEACE

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 11:38 PM
link   
There is no such nation of palestine. complete fiction by the arabs

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 11:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

To all who discussed who really killed Jesus,

John 10:17
Therefore doth my Father love me, because I lay down my life, that I might take it again.

John 10:18
No man taketh it from me, but I lay it down of myself. I have power to lay it down, and I have power to take it again. This commandment have I received of my Father.

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 12:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

And to all others who wonder WHO killed Jesus........if you don't believe in Jesus maybe you should stay out of the conversation as this is still better evidence concerning the question than anyone who doesn't believe he existed has. If you have ever had a personal relationship with Jesus he IS evident and the proof is mine alone. If you have never had a personal relationship with Jesus it nothing but a guess. Not pressuring anyone to do anything but if YOU want proof, look into it for yourself. The choice is yours. Now for the answer as to Who killed Jesus.

John 10:17
Therefore doth my Father love me, because I lay down my life, that I might take it again.

John 10:18
No man taketh it from me, but I lay it down of myself. I have power to lay it down, and I have power to take it again. This commandment have I received of my Father.

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anti-Tyrant
I can't help but wonder whether or not hitler was thinking along these lines (i'm not suggesting that you do but thank you for making me aware of this type of thinking) when he decided to make his mark on the world.

That's a good question. I personally do not believe Hitler knew the spiritual implications of what he was doing. On the same token, I don't think the Anti-Christ will know exactly what he is doing either. In my opinion, they are both a part of a spiritual battle they don't realize. Although I believe Hitler was fueled by a literal ungodly hatred for the Jews, I believe he was nothing more than a pawn and a tool.

However, say what you like - you cannot kill a belief by killing the believers.

A lesson Hitler would have been better off learning sooner rather than later.

I agree. And even then, if what I am saying is true (and I believe it is) then anything we try to do against God's plan is going to fail. Out of all the attempts that have been made to destroy the Jews, all of them have failed to fully accomplish their goal. There is even a joke in apologetic circles that begins with one person asking another how they can possibly believe in God. The other person answers, 'The Jews.' And when you think about it, it gets interesting because looking through history and comparing the Jews to other cultures from antiquity, they're still here and they appeared to have beaten all odds.

So that is my take on it. I think people who hate Israel or the Jewish people are involved in something that goes way over their heads in terms of spiritual significance. One thing that always boggles my mind, though, are the Christians throughout history and some today who hate or blame the Jews as a whole for Jesus' death. That is ludicrous on so many levels it's not even worth replying to such people.

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 02:11 AM
link   

Exactly in what World do you live in? Must be different from mine, because in my World:
- The only Super Power around, not only gives Israel the best military equipment known to man, but goes as far as fighting their wars.
- Germany gives Israel Millions every year.
- France gives Israel it's Nuclear, civilian and military, projects.
- India has joint military assistance and R&D with IDI.
- Israel receives oil, bellow market price, from almost every western nation.
- Israeli death squads, hunting alleged terrorist and alleged Nazis in European and North American countries, have a virtually unlimitedly license to kill, even when they kill innocents (like the Norwegian killing of an innocent man).

This list could go on and on.
So what World is this that hates Israel? It sure isn't Plane Earth. Here on Planet Earth Israel is the most protected and untouchable nation. It doesn't even have to respect international law, UN resolutions, the Geneva Convention and so on..........

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 02:53 AM
link   
I think Israel is hated because of it's chutzpah. It dares to live the impossible dream and doesn't scruple over how that dream is achieved.

It is important to realize that Israel is only 60 years old and living very dangerously. Most 60 year olds slow down a little and start to take things a little easier. I think if it did, it might find a happier way forward. It might not be able to continue as a Jewish Homeland but it might become the peaceful home of millions of happy Jews.

A different way has to be found. Too much vinegar, not enough sugar. My two cents worth. Shalom.

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 03:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by heliumboy
There is no such nation of palestine. complete fiction by the arabs

There used to be.

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 03:34 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 03:42 AM
link   
reply to post by ZeroKnowledge

Lets face it, Israel shouldnt be there. It was put there by the Western world (England to be precise).

They took the land and imposed themselves.

Jew is a religion not a race (the biggest con going) so there should be no issues bu there are.

Israel is the biggest threat to world peace than iran, iraq, afghanistan put together. They used to have the worlds support but over the years through ignorance and provacation have alienated everyone.

The melting pot there will continue for now, for the future.

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 03:48 AM
link   

Why does the world hate israel?

I don't!! I love these guys. They've got the spunk to do it! Surrounded by adversaries they have to fight for survival. If they show any weaknes, they're done for.

As the saying goes - Offensive Defence is the best form of maintaining the status quo in a hostile environ.

[edit on 5-7-2008 by mikesingh]

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 04:06 AM
link   
Well because of posts like this

are jews the master race?

they say they are Gods chosen people. 1/4 of the richest people are jews, 25% of all nobel prize winners are jews, your doctor is a jew, and jews rule finance.
lets discuss.

taken from your thread here

to me it seams as if your trying to stir things up between members

in one thread you wonder why and the other you say crap like that.

and another i could say you said you were the troll of the thread.....

but to answer your question why does the world hate jews?
cause the earth is round and has little green trees.

Why stir the pot?

[ed] fixed the earth thing

[edit on 7/5/2008 by EvilBat]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join