It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Latest UFO dream

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 09:35 AM
link   
I woke up around 3-315 am this morning from a terrifying dream experience.

(On a side note, why do ALL my UFO/alien dreams occur in/around my parents' house where I grew up?)

In the dream I just finished shopping for some clothes with my brother, but went home alone. It was dusk and I was preparing to have a bath. I was barefoot but still clothed.

I heard persistent knocking on the back door. Who in the world knocks on someone's back door? That means they would have had to climb over an 8 ft wooden fence from the alley. The knocking freaked me out since I was alone.

So I went to the front, opened the door and looked up into the night sky. It was semi-cloudy but I could see HUGE spaceships up there. They made a horrible noise, kinda like a whomp whomp whomp engine sound, constantly repeating. The best way I can describe the ships would be to say a giant aircraft carrier that flies. There were several of them up there, at various elevations.

At the sight of those, I freaked and ran. I ran as fast as I could down the road. I wanted to find other people but all the houses were dark. I ran and ran and ran and somehow ended up near a major highway. I could hear cars zooming along like normal on the highway but could not see them. Underneath the highway I could see a few kids skateboarding. They didn't seem to notice anything that I saw, so I thought maybe I was either hallucinating or overreacting so I decided to head back home.

I looked up into the sky again and didn't see anything. After walking for a bit I hear once again the whomp whomp sound, only this time it was a smaller version of the huge craft and it was floating over the road at about 20 feet and it was only about 50 feet away from me. So I figured if I was close enough to see it then it was close enough to see me and I stopped, froze for a few seconds and then turned around.

When I turned around there was a tear-dropped shaped, bright white light mini-something that was there, approximately 5 feet across and 3 feet high. I began to hear a voice come from it. Speakers? I wasn't sure. I don't remember what it said but for some reason I couldn't handle it any more and popped myself out of the dream.

Heart racing I opened my eyes to look around the bedroom. Everywhere my eyes focused I could see a faint red haze. The color red that's awful similar to the glow of car tail lights at night. Freaked out even more, I remember a childhood experience when I was absolutely terrified of seeing red lights or red haze. I have no conscious recollection of these types of memories and only the fear remains. Still have no clue what it means.

I turned on the night stand lamp and looked around. I was hot and sweaty. My retriever puppy was laying right next to me, her back to mine, which is probably why I was hot. The other dog was laying on the floor. Both were peacefully asleep. I guess I wasn't tossing/turning or they would have got up to see what was happening.

Funky dream. I don't recall when I've ever been so scared from a dream. All I saw were flying vehicles of some sort and no beings or entities of any kind other than myself and the kids that were skateboarding. It shouldn't have been scary at all. But I was terrified.

I headed downstairs to where hubby was up late playing UO and told him about the dream. Then I felt better. hehe

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Thats nice, I had a cool dream last night I was in some kinda underground fascility it was cool me and my buddys where there and it had all t his cool equipment & stuff!

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Ceara

I once came across a report from a fellow who saw a white teardrop shaped craft about the size you described with NASA insignia on it silently glide into a hanger while armed guards stood guard on all sides of it.

I don't recall anything else about it sufficient to try and look it up on the net beyond what's above.

I recall at the time that I found the report quite believable but I don't recall why.

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 04:34 PM
link   
I had a ufo dream last night, too . wasnt scary just slightly unexpected. will upload animation.

please exuse the crapness, am new to video editing

[edit on 4-7-2008 by monkeybus]

top topics

join