It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX] I am a Reanimated Zombie Reptilian from the 13th Dimension [HOAX]

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 09:03 AM
link   
I'm deeply saddened. It seems that the quality of hoaxes on ATS has taken a nose dive. No one wants to take the time to really make a good hoax anymore.

Oh for the days of Serpo. I suppose that was the hay day of hoaxes. A hoax is supposed to be just on the border of believable. It's supposed to have information that gets people researching and thinking about different possibilities. It's supposed to be specific but still ambiguous enough to have people following it for months or years afterwards.

And when it's finally revealed to be a hoax it's supposed really make people mad because of the amount of time wasted chasing false leads. There's none of that deep indignation with recent hoaxes. And that's because there's just no meat to them.

Can no one save us from this hoax hell?

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Ohhhhhhh and you were doing so well with the topic title and all. I remember the whole serpo thing. I read that before I even registered and the place where I used to work found it saved to my work computer. Needless to say it was pretty funny trying to explain such bunk and why it was on my comp.

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by General Izer

Lol,when I saw this title I was like"Oh no,here we go again."Lol,but I get your point,hoaxes however are bad for real reseachers in Ufology.

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Ha Ha, the thread title was a good one. I thought how did they call hoax with only two posts?

Sometimes I actually think even seasoned members sometimes sign up for a different account and then hoax just to see the outcome. Now, you are going to say well they can look at the IP address, it's too easy to use proxies or even NAT. A library will give out the same public IP address, so that can't hold weight either.

[edit on 4-7-2008 by jhill76]

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Its funny that the [hoax] tag was put on this thread. The people who run this site must think we are so stupid that we would click on it thinking it could be real..... and they're probably right.

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 11:58 AM
link   
I don't want to disappoint. Here you go. Complete with no paragraph breaks and some spelling errors to give the true feeling of hoaxiness.

I am a Reanimated Zombie Reptilian from the 13th Dimension. I call it the 13th dimenshun because it would take 13 jumps to get back their. I'm unable to go back right now because my recon vessel crashed in the Peruvian Mountains due to some ancient electromagnetical device buried near Machu Picchu. My reanimated zombie reptilian copilot was torn apart in the crash so I did the honarable thing and disconected his brain stem from his body. A little background. Mammalian Humanoids and Reptilian Humanoids are plentiful in this universe and all the dimenzions. There are also Bird Humanoids and Insect Humanoids. I was part of a vast reptilian army. A war broke out with a race of mammalian humanoids thit had better technology than we did. I dide in the war during a rade on a mammalian stronghold. My lifeless corpse was taken to an underground mammalian research facility. There i was reanimated and reprogrammed to serve the mammalian overlords. Our entire reptilian race was wiped out in the war. The mammalians still weren't happy though. Sometimes they can be so cold blooded. They sent me on a reconnaissance mission to colect data on other reptilian species in other dimensions. Ahead of us another team was reconnoitering this space/time/dimensional sector and sent word back that a race of reptilians had enslaved a mammalian race. I was immediately ordered to jump here to gather mor intelligence. My copilot scaned the planet and decided the area known as Peru offered the best area to set up a base camp. A fatal eror on his part. With my ship badly damaged I needed to figure out some way to get a message back to my mammalian overlords. I was able to tap into your satelites when I came across your internets. My programing is to protect mammalians at all costs so I decided to find the best area on your internets to let you know that reinforcements will arrive after enough inteligence has been gathered. Then there will be a huge war between your reptilian overlords and reanimated zombie reptilians from the 13th dimension. Please prepare yourselfs for this great battle. Your time for freedom is near.

(BTW, I put the hoax tags in.)

[edit on 4-7-2008 by General Izer]

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 08:37 PM
link   
damned pilgrims

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 02:39 AM
link   

Even though it was already flagged HOAX I busted out laughing when I read the title. I don't know if that's bad? It's seems just as plausible as some of the stuff other people believe. Definitely not a fan of hoaxes in this field but was a good laugh/read.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 03:31 AM
link   
I don't really mind zombies from another dimension, but I prefer something like this.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 03:43 AM
link   

Well you've just given Disney the plot for the next STARWARS film... Welldone

Next Line..

Peace

Rock Ape

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Hi zombie! Zombies have a bad digestion though and the feces stuck in their colon recirculates through their bloodstream. It rots their skin. That's messed up!

top topics

join