It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Would EVERYTHING Change if we Started Thinking Positively??

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Would everything change if we started thinking positively?

The simple anser is NO!

Nothing would change if you started thinking positively because you are biased and egoistic, and for your "positive" thoughts there are some negitive events associated.

There were two men. One man had 20 dollars for lunch. One man had no money for lunch. The man with the money lost it and the man without money found it. Now the man without money for lunch can eat while the man with money now has no money for lunch.

Was that a positive or a negitive event?

I'm sure you'll think I'm just being "negitive", but I am not. You are. You are living under a illusion of fluffy bunnies and happy rainbows.

Objectively there is no clear answers. Objectivly there is no positive or negitive.

Start thinking Objectively and you'll wake up.

Start thinking "positivly" and you'll just be wasting your time.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Fluffy bunnies! Now where have i heard that

cute little saying lately?

The fact is YOU dont have to think positively. Nobody has to if they dont want.

What a wonderful world!!

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 09:25 PM
link   
I absolutely love this thread. Thank you dgtempe for starting it.
When i began to realize that my negative thoughts were impacting my day and i decided to just give thinking positively a try, my life was changed forever. I also enjoy meditating and the feeling you have after you done. You start to see the beauty in everything around you and you get a natural high. I hope this thread affects a few lives for the better.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Incarnated

Start thinking "positivly" and you'll just be wasting your time.

You must be one of the saddest people on the planet. I'm going to pray
for you and send healing energy your way.

You can't even spell "positively"

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Instead thinking positive. Feel positive, be positve, experience positve, radiate positve, life positive. It's a life style. An inner setting/condition.
Ackknowledge the past. Acknowledge the future. But life the now.
Don't wast life by thinking about non materialized possibilities. They are countless.

If you think you have to think positve you are lost. That is a hard way.
But if you feel the positve because you life the positve then you express positive and feel happy doing so becasue you meet the positive everywhere. Your inner setup is what you meet.
Smile at someone with your heart and your heart smiles back at you.
Isn't that what makes the life wonderful?

Originally posted by dgtempe
If we dont dwell on Planet X, will it simply miss us with minimal chaos?

I would say the famous Planet X only exists in a light dense reality..the one were thoughts create it. If people stop thinking about this imagination it would fade out and resolve into nothing.

If we stop thinking about the NWO, will it simply fail and go away?

No, not if the NWO is already here.

If we dont anticipate 2012 a being the end, will we continue to live?

I don't think our global thought power is enough to ever create an end of the world at a certain date at will. Maybe if you convince every single person in the world that the world has ended then, the world makes wuups? ..who knows.

On the other hand you only need to convince a few key people in the world to press a certain red button at exactly that date...to decimate the life that you could consider it as an 'end' although it is not seen from a larger time scale.
hmm tricky question...

2012 can be a devasting end, an exciting beginning or a non event.
In 2 of 3 cases it is a good outcome. Isn't that a good chance!?

I am calling for people all over the world to collectively and decidedly deny
any of these things. (testing) Could we have good lives if we started thinking differently?

The question is more should you think about such things at all?
Ether it is here and real then you have to act and not think or it is not here than you sure dont want to summon it by sending thoughts into it.
You need to think on what you want to manifest in real and not on what you don't want. The negation won't work.

Example:
Think/imagine about anything you like but not about a pink elephant! In no circumstance! Really don't think about a pink elephant! No NOT a pink elephant! Ahhh.....
...uuuhm congrat you just created a pink elephant by thinking at one.

Could it be we are getting exactly what we are summoning??

I don't think exactly, but we steer and form the reality with our full being thats for sure. We are part of it.

Give it a thought and get back to me. OK?
Thanks

Did that.
That above are my thoughts.

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 04:32 PM
link   
" Feel positive, be positve, experience positve, radiate positve, life positive. It's a life style. An inner setting/condition.
Ackknowledge the past. Acknowledge the future."

Precisely what i try to do.

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 05:03 PM
link   
its almost like a switch goes off in your head when you get it. It is a spiritual knowing that is downloaded straight in our head and you have no doubt its real and true. You can be taught things and do research all your lives but the knowledge im talking about is completely different.

Has anyone here had a spiritual experience like this that just creates an inner knowing that never leaves you?

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 11:42 AM
link   

" Feel positive, be positve, experience positve, radiate positve, life positive. It's a life style. An inner setting/condition.
Ackknowledge the past. Acknowledge the future."

Precisely what i try to do.

Hopefully you mean this positive!

That were just my thoughts.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join