It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Would EVERYTHING Change if we Started Thinking Positively??

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 07:31 AM
link   
I am no a believer of dooms days time line, 2012 will come and go as many other days been predicted so far with nothing more than another dismissal and a new day to be add.

It seems that history so far has prof that when it comes to dooms day they seen to be unpredictable.

Lets all start taking care of ourselves with positive thinking and perhaps the prediction phase will be over with.

After all when thinking good things is not such thing as a bad day.

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Everything would change for us if everyone knew just how powerful we really are. This is one big co-creation experiment, and it isn't going to well at the moment (I know I know, I shouldn't even be saying that). We have to know what we want for ourselves, and do nothing short of creating it to make it happen. To truly live life and create we have to fuel our intention through love, the ultimate creative force.

We can have everything we've ever wanted. A real future. It feels like we have never even really used our eyes before until now. It is a great responsibility, one that we must share with each other, not one person left behind. We shouldn't even think about creating a world where anyone gets left behind for any reason, otherwise it could never be different. This is the reality we are interfacing with now, don't let it burn your eyes. There are so many doorways and roads to be explored, it can get overwhelming, but we do not have to do this alone. We need each other, and it will be realised fully one day just how true this is.

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Great Marg! You're in!!!!

Anyone else??

And Marge, you are right. YOU decide what kind of day you will have. That's a fact!!!!

I want to see more hands or i will bring up the [[[hugs]]] thread

That's a threat!!!

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 08:05 AM
link   
If you worry about planet X will it make sure it comes here and causes problems? If you don't worry about planet x, will the outcome be different? Common sense answers both of those questions. When bad things are happening, thinking negative seems to be the trend, but thinking positive is so much easier. The result is better. You can't change the outcome of events like planet X. If there really is an NWO, do you think it can be dimanteled? It cant' even be proven that it exists. The same with planet X. If your life was to end in an instant, would you be content in knowing that you enjoyed your time on earth and made a positive impact?
I get dicouraged like everyone else. But I think trying to think and act positive is the only way to really be happy. IMHO

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by RRconservative
reply to post by dgtempe

Would you care to lead by example, and stop the negative Bush-bashing?

I didn't want to stop there, because it would have been a one line post, so I re-read your post and realized that what you are trying to say is "Ignorance is Bliss".

[edit on 4-7-2008 by RRconservative]

Your reply is way off topic. Take the Bush stuff over to the Bush thread!

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 08:24 AM
link   
I believe thoughts are very powerful, A friend of mine is a medium and after asking if the world will be in chaos in 2012. She was told it all depends on us and our thinking of it happening, In other words yes it will be bad or it wont, It depends on us. I think it goes along the same path as the secret and flower of life. Which I myself have had much proof that it works. For instance when I can except I can do something..I can, But anytime I truly doubt it it never happens. So I started the secret and found surprisingly big changes happened. I am no expert but do feel our thoughts feed either negative or positive not just with us but around us. For the deeper thought of thoughts. In my experience living in a very haunted house when young. My fear and anger seamed to make them stronger and yet after a while of learning to be as calm as I could they was not nearly as strong. But eh! thats just my experience. I would say lets try this..We have nothing to lose

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 09:09 AM
link   
[I]reply to post by RubyGloom

Have you ever read String Theory or studied Quantum physics? (Explanations below) Well, I have and there is something you should know about balance. First of all, you are correct FOR NOW. Currently, we reside in a third dimensional reality where duality reigns supreme. This means we ALL experience periods of EXTREME good (love, happiness, joy, peace, abundance etc.) and periods of EXTREME bad (hate, anger, fear, aggression etc.) in order to speed up the evolution of our consciousness. Where I feel you are incorrect is in saying that positive thinking by all people cannot change the world; it is the ONLY thing that will. People seldom understand that the lower vibrating energies of the third dimension cannot exist in ANY higher dimensions because the energies vibrate much too fast for them to exist there. We are SO close to being done the cycle of duality for the last time. We WILL ascend into the higher dimensions and ALL of the old energies and the old world will be left behind; only love will exist and there will be happiness and abundance for all human kind. Sounds nice doesn’t it
? Don't you want to love everyone and everything and in turn be loved by those same things? Don't you want to have EVERYTHING you have EVER needed? And have all of your NEED and DESIRE disappear? Don't you want to not have to worry about HOW you will FEED your family? ... How you will afford your mortgage payment? ... To NEVER have to worry about ANYTHING EVER AGAIN. NO ONE WILL STARVE, NO ONE WILL BE HOMELESS, NO ONE WILL SUFFER, AND NO ONE WILL HAVE PAIN! ... It will be peace; TRUE PEACE. Don't you want this?! The only way THIS REALITY can ever manifest is if WE THE PEOPLE OF THIS PLANET take RESPONSIBILITY for our OWN ACTIONS and work towards BETTERING OURSELVES. Treat OTHERS with the same respect that YOU expect from THEM! For we are all BROTHERS and SISTERS of THIS MOTHER EARTH. Be a RESPONSIBLE, LOVING, PEACEFUL human being... we are ALL equal; WE ARE ALL ONE.

Now, some of you may say "What if you're wrong?" “What if all that talk about peace and higher dimensions is BS?" Well, to answer these questions ahead of time I say this: "Then we will all die....BUT how would that be different from any other day?" If I'm wrong, if the lightworkers around the world are wrong, then I don't know what's right. If we’re wrong, than I suppose the 2012 doomsday theories are correct....knowing this...wouldn't you want to work towards the BETTER of the two outcomes? I've been researching this for quite a few years, all of the evidence and proof to support this is out there, and provided you have an open mind...you can find out for yourself that all I have told you is true. If ANYONE wants any more information on anything don't hesitate to msg me and ask me anything! I don’t mind a good debate either
I just ask that you be respectful as I will do the same for you

Yours in the light
-sharr

String Theory is a very popular theory (much like the BIG BANG theory, STRING theory is widely considered FACT among the scientific community) in quantum physics. It states that there are NUMEROUS universes with NUMEROUS kinds of life and existence that are all occurring at the SAME TIME in the SAME PLACE, The energy in these other universes however, is either vibrating TOO FAST or TOO SLOW for us to see or even experience. All of these different universes are spread out throughout the various DIMENSIONS of space-time and those dimensions each have a specific level of vibration that they adhere too. Much like the strings on a guitar, some vibrate very slow (like the low "E" string on a guitar vibrates SO slow, you can see it vibrating) and some vibrate very fast (like the HIGH "E" string on the guitar that looks like it remains still when plucked; this is because it is vibrating much too fast for your eyes to see.) ***LINKS IN NEXT POST***

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 09:11 AM
link   
String theory links:

en.wikipedia.org...

www.superstringtheory.com...

Two awesome sites with lots of more in depth info on string theory. Again, if anyone wants any more information, don't hesitate to contact me

Yours in the light

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 09:23 AM
link   
I am so glad that more and more of you feel like this!!!

I'd love to make this thread the biggest thread ever, and i dont care about the points either.

I think if we all make an effort, and may i add, its not easy given the world we have (created), and i am to blame for my negativity for years, things will turn around for us and the world.

This is not a cult of happy people, just a trial, at least, to see if things improve. I have come to realize that we bring things on ourselves with negative thoughts and i think we will take steps towards the right direction when we have hope. With hope all things are possible.

I need to remind you all, this is not a religious thread either. Is a frame of mind that we need to work on before it is too late

People all over the world read ATS- I am hoping that more and more people take this stance and we envision a better world for our children and grandchildren!!!

How about it?

[edit on 5-7-2008 by dgtempe]

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe

People all over the world read ATS- I am hoping that more and more people take this stance and we envision a better world for our children and grandchildren!!!

How about it?

OK, I'm on this one like a duck on a junebug. I really don't know how to conceptualize "Better World" so I'll just focus on Peace, Love and a nice piece of Key Lime pie.

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 11:25 AM
link   
I'm in!! I am using the law of attraction and positive thinking. For about a month now, but it is hard. I catch myself all the time. I am only hanging around the positive people, and visualizing a future well past 2012. I don't watch the news anymore. I avoid those threads here. Arguing your ideas here makes them stronger, if you truely believe them. I have felt more positive in the last month than I have in a long time. Now my husband is trying. My daughter doesn't need my help. I am trying to be more like her. Childish? Ignorant? I don't think so.

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Good- there's lots of you!!

I sit here finding myself not reading many threads lately, at least none of the depressing ones (its killing me) and nobody said it would be easy but its a start.
United Consciousness Project for a Better World*

I envision a website and lots of people joining and living the life. Do any of you , or can any of you start a website?

We could start small but get BIG in no time!!!

Anythoughs?

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
Good- there's lots of you!!

I sit here finding myself not reading many threads lately, at least none of the depressing ones (its killing me) and nobody said it would be easy but its a start.
United Consciousness Project for a Better World*

I envision a website and lots of people joining and living the life. Do any of you , or can any of you start a website?

We could start small but get BIG in no time!!!

Anythoughs?

I build websites for a living, i'd be willing to work with you on this for free...

i'm absolutely serious...

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mason mike
If you worry about planet X will it make sure it comes here and causes problems? If you don't worry about planet x, will the outcome be different? Common sense answers both of those questions. When bad things are happening, thinking negative seems to be the trend, but thinking positive is so much easier. The result is better. You can't change the outcome of events like planet X. If there really is an NWO, do you think it can be dimanteled? It cant' even be proven that it exists. The same with planet X. If your life was to end in an instant, would you be content in knowing that you enjoyed your time on earth and made a positive impact?
I get dicouraged like everyone else. But I think trying to think and act positive is the only way to really be happy. IMHO

Yes, you can. quantum physics proves we can afect things on a very small scale... you would think this would put out moving a planet, but not really, your dealing with something coming for years over extreme distances, moving it, an inch or 2 to the left every year or even every month for months or years at at time would alter it's course in a most dramatic way, what you would need to affect is... gravity and thats in the realm of what it is shown we can affect

I think planet x would be a cae, like cloud busting which I belive people can really do, a cloud is a large thing but affected mainly by small and subtle changes of pressure and air...

planet x, if as a planet we ..let's say prayed at it to move away, we could certainly alter it;s coure I think...

particularly if it is made in a large part in any way of water

[edit on 5-7-2008 by mopusvindictus]

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Hey DG. Good thread, and worthy of attention, IMO.

I was talking along these lines with another ATS member here recently, both of us not liking all the discussion and predictions of assasinations of politicians, wondering, pondering if bringing something like that into our conscious awareness, peppering the memes, accepting it as a possibility might unwittingly contribute to its being. I think, I believe that what we focus on personally has a strong contribution to our overall well-being. I think sometimes that the things I hold in my mind as important and powerful are exactly that, that I'm "tickling the wave" or "bonding with the fabric" or however one wants to think of it.

I've wondered many times if we, as a planetwide group, could somehow coordinate a single focused thought, a humanitarian prayer, upon something postive and see it be so.

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 08:53 PM
link   
P.S....... beware, I've discovered that since I'm almost always upbeat and positive, it really P*sses some people off.

Siiiiiiiiiiiingin' in the rain....... just siiiiiiiiiiiingin' in tha rain.....

Not as much fun as dancin' in the rain, but better by far than glowerin' in tha rain. heh

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 08:59 PM
link   
I find myself sickeningly dawn into alot of negative discusions on ats lately.

This thread is refreshing...

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Argentus,

Thank you for your support! I respect you more and more each day!
You are awesome!!!

mopusvindictus:

I sent you a u2u

Thank you very much.

Please help keep this thread on the first page by contributing so that it will get lots of views!

I know most of us deep in our hearts want a better world!

This is not an attempt to take away from ATS at all, its an effort to look at things in a more realistic light, and also in spite of what we read, to have a good feeling knowing that things will be ok because we are sending the universe a positive message.

Thank you all very much!

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by argentus
P.S....... beware, I've discovered that since I'm almost always upbeat and positive, it really P*sses some people off.

Siiiiiiiiiiiingin' in the rain....... just siiiiiiiiiiiingin' in tha rain.....

Not as much fun as dancin' in the rain, but better by far than glowerin' in tha rain. heh
Definatly!!! I am well aware of this!
Nobody is pointing a gun at anyone, you know???
Participation is only voluntary.

[edit on 6-7-2008 by dgtempe]

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 05:45 AM
link   
Bump

Bump

For those of you who havent read this.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join