It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reptilian holographic images on tv

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 07:43 AM
link   
Has anyone ever seen an image within their tv set? I personally recall about 7/8 years ago watching an episode of steptoe and son, i began feeling slightly odd, a bit tingly (like static) and my body vibrated quicky. I then saw a 3D holographic image of a reptilian on the tv screen. The program was in black and white, as was the image i saw. Could there possibly be image projections shown on tv screens that are projected at a speed that the eye cannot usually perceive but the brain receives subliminaly. I cannot be the only person who has, for whatever reason, seen an image with the naked eye. Who would be doing this? the reptoids themselves or the goverments? and for what reason?

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Are you sure it wasn't Larry King?

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 07:57 AM
link   
Quite sure
I have been trawling the internet because i know the exact same image exists somewhere on the net as i saw it a few years later. I saved the image but after a pc crash, i lost it.

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Wellllllllllll.....

Since you asked...

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Steptoe and son?
What the heck is that?

- Lee

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Steptoe and Son is a British sitcom written by Ray Galton and Alan Simpson about two rag and bone men living in Oil Drum Lane, a fictional street in Shepherd's Bush, London. Four series were broadcast on the BBC from 1962 to 1965, followed by a second run from 1970 to 1974. Its theme tune, "Old Ned", was composed by Ron Grainer. In a 2004 BBC poll to find Britain's Best Sitcom of all time, Steptoe and Son was voted 15th.[1]
Wiki

Eh...sorry, I should have done a little research myself I suppose.
Wasn't trying to mock you.

I've never heard of the show (don't believe it was aired in the States) so I can't really comment on that aspect of your question.

I can say I have never seen a holographic Reptoid on TV.

- Lee

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by sayzaar

Please read the notes from the moderators on reptilian threads. These must be posted in SkunkWorks, not in the UFO section.

Reference to this guideline:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 03:32 PM
link   
intersting, pls u2u me when yhou have found it

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 03:38 PM
link   
While remembering Steptoe and Son fondly, I can't say I ever saw such an image.

Also sorry to say, but ATS policy is to not carry reptilian threads in The Aliens and UFOs Forum, so I must move this. (I'll be gentle and not break an egg. Reptilians-eggs, oh well, in my defense, I do have a strange associative process.
)

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by NGC2736

Who says they lay eggs? You got any proof?

Whats the saying around here again? "Deny Closed Minds"?

Z

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by sayzaar

i just posted about this in another thread.. this probably would have been a more appropriate place for my post.. i saw a reptoid on the tv once while on acid.. here's a link to my post:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Reptillians aren't a joke they are strong as hell and can out run a car. They are on TV all the time they control most of the media by now. Its hard to catch one but sometimes u can seen there eyes shine through.

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 02:24 PM
link   
I finally found an image of the exact reptilian i saw on the tv projected in 3D.files.abovetopsecret.com...

If anyone else has seen it i would really love to know. It may be worth noting that if i remember correctly, my body began vibrating just before i was able to see it.

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by sayzaar

It looks like you saw a grey not reptilian.

Although the picture you linked doesn't exactly look like a grey it resembles one.

[edit on 13-7-2008 by Malevolent_Aliens]

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 02:34 PM
link   
That is definitely a grey. But I have only seen them on news broadcasts. Not often though, like a shadow. weird. But not reptiles. BTW. what is all the obsession people have with reptiles? If it wasn't for Icke no one would have started talking about them.

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Malevolent_Aliens

By all accounts there IS a reptilian that looks like the greys, and what i saw definately had scaly skin!!!

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by decrepid
Reptillians aren't a joke they are strong as hell and can out run a car. They are on TV all the time they control most of the media by now. Its hard to catch one but sometimes u can seen there eyes shine through.

I was just reading up on a case of a General in the military who saw a reptilian running next to his car on the way to a military base he worked at he would not say which one, he said he was going around 40mph. He chose not to go public and say anything feeling he may be in danger but after retiring he has since come forward about it just not through the media.

I can only imagine a dinosaur related highly evolved species such as the reptilians are very capable of great physical strength and high running speeds.

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by UFOpsychiczebra
That is definitely a grey. But I have only seen them on news broadcasts. Not often though, like a shadow. weird. But not reptiles. BTW. what is all the obsession people have with reptiles? If it wasn't for Icke no one would have started talking about them.

All david icke did was prove that reptilians have been amongst us for along time. I don't know how long you have been studying ufology (or even if you have) but those that do have known about them since before david icke was talking about them. At a conference i once attended, about 8 or 9 years ago, Timothy Good was speaking about them. He stated that they were in full control of area 51. Stanton Friedman on the other hand, refused point blank to speak about them when questioned!!

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by sayzaar
reply to post by Malevolent_Aliens

By all accounts there IS a reptilian that looks like the greys, and what i saw definately had scaly skin!!!

Yes I'm aware of the hybrid grey species that have scaly skin.

They are shorter and do resemble a grey however not like in this picture.

Keep in mind there are many different types of draconians/reptilians and others types even different reptile species some with wings, some without some that even look like snakes. Most of these beings are extraterrestrial in origin that evolved from a dinosaur or reptile like species millions of years ago some even billions in other star systems. Some of them are native to this earth and live underground and have been here longer than we have.

This is the most commonly seen reptilian from eye witness accounts.

[edit on 13-7-2008 by Malevolent_Aliens]

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by UFOpsychiczebra

Here is a picture depicted by native American Indians.

Many ancient civilizations have spoken about the reptilians, including the Mayans, Egyptians, Sumerians to name a few. The reptilians have been on earth for thoussands of years even before the "Homo Sapiens" or we were.

Statues of reptilians found in Iraq 5000 B.C.

Why doesn't anybody see them if they live on earth?
Because they are highly intelligent beings and have chosen to remain in secrecy or behind the shadows so to speak.

Why doesn't anybody talk about them?
Many have had eye witness account and testimony but who is listening to them? The masses could never believe such a story, many are afraid to come forward because the reptilians have always played a role in every civilization or shadow government. They are part of the illuminati and directly linked to the elite rulers. They are in league with the greys and work together. (These groups do everything in their power to remain secret)

If you dig deeper into the terra papers and other documents in history from ancient civilizations including other witness accounts you can find alot of information on them.

Check out this link to open your mind as to what role the reptilians play in our society. If you really pay attention and look around there are signs of reptilians all around us. www.crystalinks.com...

top topics

join