It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Flashes in the night sky ,what are they,and have you seen them?

page: 18
<< 15  16  17   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 07:45 AM
link   
I've been swing this now for two weeks straight every night around 9pm.This is the thing I recently moved across town about 10 miles this was a week ago but I am still swing this flash (RIGHT ABOVE ME)so last night I bought binoculars right as rain this thing started flashing I couldn't make out the shape of it clearly but I followed it you could faintly see through the binoculars a dim light that stays on but you can't see this with naked eye so as I was following this????? Thing it flashed another time then it dimmed and then it just stopped in it's tracks!!!no bs I'm serious.It didn't flash or move again just looked like any other star in the sky.I know what a satellite looks like and how it acts this is NOT a satellite,plan,meteor or anything else.I am baffled.it got late and this object was still there so I needed to go to sleep for work today.If you have binoculars follow this thing see what it does.

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 10:33 AM
link   
I live in the south eastern USA and I have seen these lighting like lights in the sky as well every night that I walk outside after 9 or so. There are no clouds anywhere that I can see and the stars are shinning brightly. No sound. no apparent streaks of lighting...just like a huge camera flash. I am going to continue to go outside at night and keep looking up.

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 06:10 PM
link   
I once had a UFO sighting of an orange/red fireball and meanwhile there were strange flashes of light in the sky. There were no clouds, the sky was totally impeccable. a reply to: tarifa37

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Around 6:10pm CT on 17Nov2017 there was a light mist coming down. It was very dark then all of the sudden the entire night sky lit up blue-ish white, just like a gigantic flash bulb had gone off. No sound. The flash was so bright it was like day for 1 second then pitch black again. This was about 15 miles East of Madison, WI. I didn’t see this happen again all night.

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17   >>

join