It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Charles Manson -- A Programmed Assasin Created by the CIA?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Ummm... Did Charles Manson even kill anyone? I was informed that he had others kill for him... Striking him from being an aassassin for anything.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 04:10 PM
link   
I was too lazy to start a new thread, but wanted to say that Susan Atkins is up for a parole hearing very soon, she has terminal cancer and has already passed the time they gave her to live.

Should she be released? We know she isnt' going to go on a killing spree. I tend to th ink maybe it is time to let these manson "girls" go. Paris Hilton could murder someone and not spend even one night in jail most likely.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 01:19 AM
link   
reply to post by thirdeyeching

I just signed up and I have one of the most interesting websites about Manson and the CIA. This website deserves its own post but I cant do it because I am new. Feel free to comment on my new website

www.charliemanson.info...

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Great find man! was a really good read, going to come back to this later tonight when im done from work and have a proper look.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 11:54 PM
link   
simple answer yes.

how it was done well that is more complicated.

but i can say this, as told me by one that used to do it to him.

he was beaten up allot, the stole his acid, did it with him yada yada yada.

ya dude was realy picked on and look what they made.

same ones that made jim jones.

now to know more ask the cia.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 11:57 PM
link   
timothy leary and jerry garcia, get it gar-CIA.

orange sunshine, shine the light on clockwork orange

greatfull dead, what a dead person is when a stranger pays there funeral, is what greatfull dead means, as a dead person being greatfull that your funneral is paid for.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by thirdeyeching
It appears that part of Manson's own supply of '___' may have come directly from the CIA. A new type of '___' known as "Orange Sunshine" was being used by the Manson Family immediately prior to the Tate-LaBianca murders according to Family member Charles "Tex" Watson, who wrote in his prison memoir that it was the use of Orange Sunshine '___' that finally convinced him that Manson's violent, apocalyptic vision was real.

Oh man... sorry I cannot supply a citation for this, BUT...as I recall...

The '___' used by the CIA was from Sandoz. It was small white tab with a single score and contained 50 mcg, one the other side it said around the outside 'sandoze'

The late 60's Charles Ausley (spelling) 'borrowed' the best glassware and reagents from Berkley to make "orange sunshine" .... and a slightly bluish liquid ampule that contained 1gram of the stuff and was later used to make orange sunshine, blue dragon, microdot, sugar cubes, blotter etc

Charles Ausley was the last guy to actually synthesize commercial volumes of clean '___' OTHER than Sandoz used by the CIA. The year was 1970 or so. Im not sure which year he stopped or was shut down. He had the best glasware and reagents he could liberate from Berkley's chemisty labs.

And re sandoz brand '___'-25 ... 1/2 tab and the room would eventually collapse like a flattened match box cover.

So if you are claiming Manson was set up by the CIA BECAUSE he ate orange tabs of '___', young man, you are making it up as you go along and you have proven that the basis of your assumption, which then takes several leaps from there rests upon that single FALSE assumption.. CIA used Sandoz 50 Mcg tabs, sorry to inform you.

Manson has been in the news lately, about his use of $cientology LINK MEDIA
Ex members of the Scientology scam discuss it in gory detail in this thread on an ex-members board LINK

[edit on 12-6-2010 by seataka]

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 12:16 AM
link   
Please listen to this exciting Electric Hellfire Club song.

I actually posted this video in another Manson thread a couple days ago, but just this once I am willing to repeat myself because it is so PERFECT.
I never will repeat myself again though...last time ever...I promise.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mark Carter
reply to post by thirdeyeching

I just signed up and I have one of the most interesting websites about Manson and the CIA. This website deserves its own post but I cant do it because I am new. Feel free to comment on my new website

www.charliemanson.info...

That page leaves out anything about $cientology, who runs the page? Scientology?

Here is a better one LINK

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by webtripperdude
On the night of Senator Robert Kennedy's assassination(June 5, 1968), Kennedy had dinner with director John Frankenheimer and Roman Polanski and his wife Sharon Tate. On the night of the Tate murders(August 8, 1969) Polanski was in Europe directing a movie while his wife and four friends were brutally murdered by four members of the Manson family.

My curiosity here is if Polanski planned an expose movie about the Kennedy assassination, or if Frankenheimer did. I know this may sound a little far-fetched to some, but alot of CIA black ops over the years are a "two-birds-with-one-stone"(or more birds sometimes!) type of deal. Even if the Tate murders were orchestrated as part of a CIA black op, the targets(high profile Hollywood celebs) not only guaranteed a national backlash and smearing of the hippy movement, anti-war moverment and just youthful protestors in general, but it may have also been a warning to the Hollywood film industry to leave the mysteries surrounding the RFK assassination alone!

For those of you who think Sirhan's guilt in RFK's murder is beyond doubt, think again! Read The Grand Illusion(scribblguy.50megs.com...) to see what I mean. It is NOT an open and shut case by any stretch of the imagination! And similar to the Manson case, hypnotic technique is very much a part of the whole story.

The Grand Illusion

I think we have a winner here! As usual, the rabbit hole goes much deeper than you thought....

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 02:16 PM
link   
"Manson listed his Religion as Scientologist"

Wow is all I can say, I knew they were crazy.

Just finished reading the Bio of Manson, it seems he was always doomed, however links with the CIA don't seem impossible in my opinion, especially as he was linked with the white power movements.

[edit on 13-6-2010 by Scope and a Beam]

[edit on 13-6-2010 by Scope and a Beam]

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Jkd Up

Check out this segment from Michael Tsarion's lecture "Age of Manipulation" where he addresses the Manson murders and goes over some secrets about it that you're not supposed to know, including some info about Sharon Tate and her family as well.

It's riveting.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Looks like one of Mansons 2 getaway trucks is still in pretty good shape.
Amazing how well preserved a vehicle can remain sitting on jack stands in the desert for 41 years.
Wonder what happened to the missing Luger?

jalopnik.com...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4025dcc8a5db.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Nice read but I stick to the conclusion that CM was just on a power trip, and he believed what he preached, and he really thinks to this day that he had nothing to do with the murders because he wasn't there physically, yet even though he influenced and directed the murders himself.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join