It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Charles Manson -- A Programmed Assasin Created by the CIA?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2004 @ 06:56 AM
link   
It is well known that followers of Charles Manson committed the Tate-LaBianca during the late 1960's. If one examines the case closely, it becomes obvious that Manson used mind-control techniques such as hypnotism, '___', and other types of mental programming to turn middle-class suburbanites into selfless killers, but one has to wonder just exactly how Manson was able to accomplish this?

Consider that Manson was part of the hippie movement at the time of the CIA's project, MKULTRA, which implemented the use of drugs in order to conduct mind control experiments.

It appears that part of Manson's own supply of '___' may have come directly from the CIA. A new type of '___' known as "Orange Sunshine" was being used by the Manson Family immediately prior to the Tate-LaBianca murders according to Family member Charles "Tex" Watson, who wrote in his prison memoir that it was the use of Orange Sunshine '___' that finally convinced him that Manson's violent, apocalyptic vision was real.

In addition, Tex Watson recounted in his testimony that Manson used other drugs such as "mescaline, psilocybin, and the THC, and STP" and described a "mental acid" that "drew stuff out of your mind; and the other (body acid)...would be drawing your body."

Later, when asked about the use of drugs in the Manson family "Tex" said, "People seem to think that Manson had all of us drugged out, while he remained sober so he could easily manipulate our minds. This may be true, but a sorcerer such as Manson uses mind-altering drugs himself in order to contact spiritual beings, and gain supernatural powers."

"He did use drugs to manipulate and control us, and the more drugs we took, the easier it was for him to manipulate us with his philosophy. We all began to reflect his views, a mirror image of destruction, growing worse every day. We mirrored his lifestyle and attitude toward society."

Orange Sunshine '___' was manufactured and distributed exclusively by a group known as "The Brotherhood of Eternal Love" who operated out of a beach resort near Los Angeles. The Brotherhood had among it's drug manufacturers and dealers, one Ronald Stark, who is believed to have manufactured 50 million doses of '___', and had known connections to the CIA.

It was this very same batch of acid that was available in abundance four months later during the fateful free concert held at Altamont Speedway. Four people died at that concert, one of them after being brutally stabbed to death by a group of Hell's Angels who had been given access to multiple tabs of Orange Sunshine. Many people who attended that concert noted that the '___' seemed to be "contaminated" and that the general vibe one got from using it was that of extreme negativity, violence, and death. Additionally, Orange Sunshine was in use among American ground forces during the Vietnam war, having been smuggled into that country from the California coast.

Full Story

posted on Mar, 8 2004 @ 07:46 AM
link   
wow great find

i dunno about mason working with the CIA, that seems a little shifty, but the CIA havind direct ties is no shocker.

they would have ties to do a bust or to find out what they want to know...but the fact that they had uhhhh 50million doses made? hmm....party in the pentagon!

ive heard of orange sunshine but only the name, not its violent sideeffects.

great find

posted on Mar, 8 2004 @ 07:54 AM
link   
I will admit that one of the things that seemingly killed the hippy movement of the 60's was the Manson murders, which is just what the government wanted. Didn't work out to bad for them did it?

posted on Mar, 8 2004 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Great find indeed, but from now on, could you not just copy and paste articles. Just quote small portions of the article and add a link to the origional sourse.

==========

Manson was in prison during the time that the CIA was known to be using inmates at Vacaville prison in the MKULTRA experiments, a fact that leaves one to speculate that perhaps Manson was some sort of mind-controlled guru created by the CIA and set loose against the "subversive" left-wing elements in order to discredit them.

It's too bad they didn't found any clues of a connection between Manson and the CIA...

posted on Mar, 8 2004 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Scat
wow great find

i dunno about mason working with the CIA, that seems a little shifty, but the CIA havind direct ties is no shocker.

they would have ties to do a bust or to find out what they want to know...but the fact that they had uhhhh 50million doses made? hmm....party in the pentagon!

ive heard of orange sunshine but only the name, not its violent sideeffects.

great find

Agree...CM wouldn't work FOR or With any CIA, 'pigs' or whatnot

i think the 1st batch of Orange Sunshine would have
been rightious stuff...it's only after accalimation by the
street...that the formula would be made available to
the clandestine chemists-->>
?(albiet a different cooking instruction...the one the
CIA [or other agency] wanted to poison the sub-culture, underground, hippy, yippies with.)

when did the PCP & angel dust start up??
before or after Jim Jones, [another CIA puppet] ?
the article notes some cacti, shrooms, speeds, etc...
but no opiates or PCP---i'm stunned, if CM really was
the Guru they portray...he hadda done the morphine/heroin/opium train too, to even have come
up to the helter-skelter/revolution trip on the acid trips.

I always thought CM a meglo-maniac...but he does
voice some insightful views...he let the NWO/Illuminati
play his life...a sad situation

but your topic should open some doors & minds
that haven't been used for awhile or everbefore...

#9#9#9...-> wasn't that part of the meme?

posted on Mar, 8 2004 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by riffraffalunas

Agree...CM wouldn't work FOR or With any CIA, 'pigs' or whatnot

Why not? He would be the perfect example of a mind-control experiment gone awry. Who's to say that everyone they control is sane? I would think controlling insane megalomaniacs would furthr teir agenda!

thirdeyeching~~great find!

BTW~~the mod is so right about including some of the article. I posted a link only and wondered why no one responded. I replied later and included the post and a quote, and got a MUCH better response!! FWIW

[Edited on 8-3-2004 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Mar, 8 2004 @ 01:22 PM
link   
If thats true, why is Manson still in jail ? - isnt't that rather dangerous. The CIA could have easily bumped him off and no one knows what he could say to implicate them. I can only assume that he is still being given mind altering drugs to keep him under control.

posted on Mar, 11 2004 @ 01:35 AM
link   
"If thats true, why is Manson still in jail ?"

The article implies that Manson may have been used as an experiment in the MKULTRA project. Manson is still in jail because he did his job and there's no longer any use for him. In fact, he would be dead if the law had not been changed on capitol punishment. Manson was/is a crazy SOB, no doubt about that... the question is if he is a manufactured crazy SOB. Don't be so quick to dismiss the power of government black projects. There's more going on behind the scenes than we could ever possibly know. The fact that '___' was created and used as a mind control drug speaks volumes in itself. Look at what Manson did with it, and then think about what the CIA might have done with it.

[Edited on 11-3-2004 by thirdeyeching]

posted on Mar, 11 2004 @ 01:38 AM
link   
This goes along the same lines as the government introducing crack coc aine into ghetto's in order to kill off the blacks, back in the early 70's I believe.

Mr. M

posted on Mar, 13 2004 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Manson and the CIA?

Please. He was a known nut case long before his followers committed those murders.
He was a failed musician living in the LA area and known to people in the biz at the time as a total loon.

I don't buy it for a second.

THe Hells Angels story sounds very, very flimsy as well.

posted on Mar, 13 2004 @ 12:14 PM
link   
I personally don't feel that he was "programmed" to do anything. I just think that he was a psycho..

posted on Mar, 13 2004 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Mansons Life

Heres a link about Mansons life. It was pretty messed up. I think he was just psychodic and the government was probably not involved.

posted on Mar, 16 2004 @ 12:35 AM
link   
I think Manson was just a psycho too. I've seen interviews of him and I just think the guy is just a pure wacko. What I find the hardest to believe is what makes so many women attracted to guys like that & will do anything to be around them.

Would the CIA somehow be behind the distribution of a certain drug to test it's effects? A little far fetched, but it wouldn't suprise me.

Is the concert your refering too the one that featured the Rolling Stones and they hired "Hells Angels" for security? If so there is footage of the actual event that led to the stabbing & the stabbing itself. First of all it was a pretty scary situation that no artist would want to be in. Their were no good barriers to protect the band & the show had to be stopped several times because fans were rushing the stage. The response of the Hells Angels was to beat people up that got too close to the stage. And the Stones asked the Hells Angels and the fans to calm down. The stabbing incedent began when a guy appeared to have waved a pistol in the air. A member of the Hells Angels Responded by pulling a knife out & stabbing the guy multiple times.

Here's a link that describes the

show.

[Edited on 16-3-2004 by outsider]

posted on Mar, 16 2004 @ 05:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by StarChild
This goes along the same lines as the government introducing crack coc aine into ghetto's in order to kill off the blacks, back in the early 70's I believe.

Mr. M

No such thing as crack coc aine in the 70's it was still all freebase. Crank showed up in the 80's and probably cause people in the ghetto could not afford to buy grams for 200+ dollars. So along came crack at 5 or 10 bucks a pop lasting for 30 min. to an hour and a 1/2 depending on your habit. It was easier to get a ten spot than a double C-note. And thus RAP was born from crack heads, another derogatory thorn in the side of our culture.
Now thanks to popularity and stepped up importation coc aine is cheaper and better than ever, it is the only commodity I am aware of whose quality has gotten better and the price is down by over 50%
There is no doubt in my mind that the CIA participated in the wide spread distribution of '___' and other drugs. It required complex labs and hard to obtain chemicals and equipment and required a high level of education and expertise, unlike methadrine which is so popular now. You can make that from drug store ephedrin and acetone.
And orange sunshine and STP of and by themselves did not incite weird and savage behavior, however it was very easy to manipulate people unaccostomed to the effects. Fantastic for mind control and intimidation and alienation if that were your goal. Aside from that it was all that Huxley's book The Doors of Perception claimed it to be.
It is a tool like any other and can be used for evil or good, depending on the person behind it.
I have no links, I am the source, of personal experience that you can not begin to imagine.

Polar Bear

posted on Nov, 11 2004 @ 05:14 PM
link   
On the night of Senator Robert Kennedy's assassination(June 5, 1968), Kennedy had dinner with director John Frankenheimer and Roman Polanski and his wife Sharon Tate. On the night of the Tate murders(August 8, 1969) Polanski was in Europe directing a movie while his wife and four friends were brutally murdered by four members of the Manson family.

My curiosity here is if Polanski planned an expose movie about the Kennedy assassination, or if Frankenheimer did. I know this may sound a little far-fetched to some, but alot of CIA black ops over the years are a "two-birds-with-one-stone"(or more birds sometimes!) type of deal. Even if the Tate murders were orchestrated as part of a CIA black op, the targets(high profile Hollywood celebs) not only guaranteed a national backlash and smearing of the hippy movement, anti-war moverment and just youthful protestors in general, but it may have also been a warning to the Hollywood film industry to leave the mysteries surrounding the RFK assassination alone!

For those of you who think Sirhan's guilt in RFK's murder is beyond doubt, think again! Read The Grand Illusion(scribblguy.50megs.com...) to see what I mean. It is NOT an open and shut case by any stretch of the imagination! And similar to the Manson case, hypnotic technique is very much a part of the whole story.

The Grand Illusion

posted on Nov, 11 2004 @ 11:57 PM
link   
" Why not? He would be the perfect example of a mind-control experiment gone awry. Who's to say that everyone they control is sane? I would think controlling insane megalomaniacs would furthr teir agenda! "

Yes, and if a body found out they were an experiment it would probably cause serious hatred of the Establishment.

posted on Nov, 12 2004 @ 12:41 PM
link   
I think not,
Just too much of a cluster to have been a black op( pardon the pun).
Just a whack job and a product of the enviroment he was" hatched"

If you want some more insight into the mind of Manson read

Helter Skelter
Helter Skelter : The True Story Of The Manson Murders
by VINCENT BUGLIOSI
www.amazon.com...

On happy note Charlie is 70 years old today!! Glad he's still locked up

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Wouldnt his name have popped up in the mkultra documents or in some other connection to it by now. I think the little dude was just out on the edge for the times

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Read about the Son of Sam killer and what he said about Manson: that Manson was acting on orders when the movie stars were killed. Manson had contact with the Church of the Process of the Final Judgement, formed by two "renegade" scientologists who showed up on Haight-Ashbury as the Manson family was moving to Hollywood. The Process then moved there too. THey partially lived in or attended functions at a house down the block from where the Tate murders took place. Manson wrote for their Process magazine's Death issue. The Process is a thesis/antithesis/synthesis belief that reconciles Christ, Lucifer and Satan, 3 different gods.

Compare the Manson murders to the Zebra killings in San Francisco. Both were intended to spark a race war. Anton Lavay seems to be out of the loop as some kind of rank-and-file Satanist cover, although there must've been contact between Church of Satan and the Process Satanic faction by members.

Son of Sam talks about a directed Satanic death squad. MK-ULTRA had a special focus on the Bay Area. Both the Mansons and the Zebra were aimed at the same goal. When Michael Aquino broke from CoS he was defamed as Naval Intelligence or Mil intel sent to disrupt, although the schism has been smoothed over since. Going way back, L. Ron Hubbard claimed he had infiltrated Jack Parson's OTO ring in Orange, CA on orders from Naval Intelligence. Hubbard was doubtless telling tall tales or covering, but at the same time Hubbard took to the high seas, the two founders of the Process left London for overseas prospects and eventually bought a yacht, like Hubbard, to ply the Atlantic between the UK and Xtul in the Yucatan. Hubbard prowled widely from the Canaries to N Africa to Greece.

The pieces for multiple intelligence operations are there if anyone wants to dig. Process directs leaders of smaller murder cults, which are supplied with '___' and assorted drugs and premises to operate.

The groups did use separate calibre pistols though. And to be fair Scientology narced off the Process, informed INS of their whereabouts, after the Process tried to use Scientology as cover for US visas. And whether Aquino was intelligence or not, he seems to have gone over to the dark side, er to have embraced belief I mean, in his Temple of Set group. Also, the Zebra gang in SF seems to have been set up as some sort of patsy, they were caught while the Zebra groups operating in the rest of California never were.

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Facefirst

If I'm not mistaken, that particular concert with the Hell's Angels did in fact happen. It was that event that gave Mick Jagger his inspiration for the song "Gimme Shelter."

"That boy has lost his way."

I've even seen video of it. I don't buy the Charles Manson stuff for even a second, though.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join