It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why am I seeing more and more passenger jets without chem/vapour trail, is this normal?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 04:30 AM
link   

Why am I seeing more and more passenger jets without chem/vapour trail, is this normal?

Why am I seeing more and more passenger jets without chemtrail, is this normal?

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 04:42 AM
link   
They tend to be less frequent in the summer simply because even at high altitude temperatures are often a bit warmer than they are in winter. You need th right temps and right humidity for contrails to form - more often than not they don't form.

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 04:43 AM
link   
reply to post by gazbom56

cannot be sure to be honest, but i will say that i see evidence of this every day.
These last few weeks i have wondered exactly the same thing, many planes have no vapour trail. I dont know if it is optical illusion, but i could also of sworn that the movements of some of these planes did not look "normal"

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 04:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Essan

Thanks but these photo's were taken seconds apart! and I have actually seen one plane turn his vapour trail off, as if he was turning off the gas in mid flight.

Gazbom.

[edit on 4-7-2008 by gazbom56]

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 05:05 AM
link   
And how do you know they are at the same altitude? You can't tell what altitude they are flying at from the ground looking up at them. As for it turning off in flight, it's because he flew into an area of drier air where contrails can't form. It happens all the time.

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 05:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Zaphod58

thanks, you answered my question I guess,

Kind regards.

Gazbom.

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 05:46 AM
link   
Something I don't get.
Many of the chemtrails are just jet exhaust we know this right.
But then some clearly are not.We can see this to ok.
But there has been several articles published in several science journals and also they appear on many websites, about university's and colleges doing experiments on stopping the theoretical global warming problem using certain things sprayed into the air from planes.
Testing certain things.
So there is nothing being hidden no denial on this.
However they aren't announcing this in mainstream media due to it just being run of the mill tests and experiments.
They don't announce anything until they have actually discovered something.
Its like making an announcement they just tested the ph of some soil

So I don't see where chem trails are being denied and hidden?
They just aren't in the mainstream media because its not important or relevant yet.
I think the people suggesting its some elitist plot to poison us are going way overboard.There is much more efficient ways to go about this.
Could there be bad stuff in what they are testing?
Its possible, however why would scientists risk there career and reputation by poisoning people and the environment more, when they are testing things to protect it in the first place?
They have found barium in the stuff they are testing, barium.
Commonly used in many scientific tests.
People are told to EAT barium when they go to have certain scans of there body by DOCTORS.
I don't think its the same as cyanide do you?

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 05:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by gazbom56
Thanks but these photo's were taken seconds apart! and I have actually seen one plane turn his vapour trail off, as if he was turning off the gas in mid flight.

I know what wou mean. They turn them on over here about 10 degs above the horizon on approach from Perth. But I haven't seen any in almost two months, and we've finally had some rain over this period. By the way, where are you?

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 06:06 AM
link   
reply to post by NuclearPaul

I'm in sunny Holland!

If you don't see the chem trails when its warm, these pic's were tken in the evening, colder!

Gazbom

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 06:11 AM
link   
its a huge conspiracy by our government to throw you off the trail (no pun intended) while they send out thousands and thousands of other jets to spray down all those nasty chemicals to destroy the human brain as we know it. Its only the so called leaders and there families that dont breath it in, they have special implants in there nasal cavities to filter it out, while the rest of humanity slowwwwwlyy withers away into mindless numb robots.. yeah.. that must be it..

new topics

top topics

join