It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones’ 9/11 Chronicles Part One: Truth Rising

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 01:57 PM
link   
"The best way to control the opposition is to lead it ourselves."
- Lenin

The battle for the hearts and minds of the people will not be won on the physical playing field; it will be won in the multi-dimensional realm of intuition. It will be truly unlocked using the laws of nature, in which our universe abides by. The laws of logic will be able to set the heart free of the mind, and free of the distractions that embody our every decisions. Only until that day, society will continue to be
polluted with the manipulated ideas, steered and deceiving the innocent mind into directions veering towards themselves. Can this scenario actually be, a reality ?
The only way that would be able to be true, is if real patriots and researchers use the laws of logic and reason to identify the medium of these deceptions. In the instance of 9/11, the deception was born at 9:02AM and is alive and well right up until this very moment. Each and everyday day, false prophets knowing and most disturbingly, unknowing spread manipulated information regarding 9/11. The most notable being the 'Loose Change' franchise and their creators, both journalists; Dylan Avery & Jason Berma. The 'Generic Internet Conspiracy Movie' Zeitgeist and the self proclaimed leader of the 9/11 Truth Movement one Alex Jones.

The following observational review of the new movie '9/11 Chronicles: Part One, Truth Rising' is presented specifically to build a case against Alex Jones and to further identify operatives of dis-information using logical reason. It is Inconvenient, that the true heroes of this Event have been mixed up in such a sensitive issue. Clearly, after viewing the testimony presented many times, The only admirable way to voice any opinion against this documentary, is by first giving utmost respect to the first responders of 9/11 and their families. However, with that being said it is becoming increasingly evident that the sadistic minds of the Psychological Elite that rule this world have schemed up a way to use the true heroes of this Domestic Genocide as a pawn, or a tool of deception.

Alex Jones' 9/11 Chronicles Part One: Truth Rising

After a montage of many for shadowed issues opens the movie; Luke Rudkowski begins to introduce himself as a Twenty year old college student, who has lived in New York City for 11 years. A small viewing note is that Luke does not go into where he was on 9/11/01 and who directly did he know on that day that was effected by the events. However, Luke does introduce Dan Wallace, a now passed Victim's family member that was a close friend of his. He continues to elude to other close people in his life who, one may only assume met short there after the attacks of 9/11. Luke then begins to introduce WeAreChange and their premise of young people trying to induce as much change as possible, he then goes on to present a well known clip of his first confrontation. Luke gives a detailed description of the event taking place, and how he managed to escape what he describes as 'Secret Service.'

In the next sequence what seems to be a plain oddity concerning the quality of the audio, may later on reveal some key points in this observation. This oddity being, Luke's description of Brezinski's role in the New World Order, accompanied by very loud Subway noise and the caption of a drum circle within the Subway path. This makes it very hard to hear Luke's reasoning behind the confrontation. Another oddity that, at this point seems meaningless, is the mention of Osama Bin Ladin and his current whereabouts.

Continued at...
Spark Of Life Blog

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 02:46 PM
link   
I think its up to the older people to do something not the youth.

Will the Republican party be hated throughout eternity for the conspiracy
theories of 911?

It doesn't look like it.

People are interested in themselves and a crusader is a crusader
and is just part of life.

Martin Luther King was a crusader and perhaps dreams do come true.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 02:57 PM
link   

He is fallowed by other activists with an entire camera
crew, lights, boom mic operator. The whole shabang, like something out of a bad Oliver Stone movie.

Yeah that was indeed interesting. Would AJ stop by me and so I can
relate my agenda. I would give him some better leads to follow like
educating the youth in school books about 911. You know core beams
never existed or weakened from kerosene and melted like OZs witch
of the east in our children's school books. Protest the eduction departments
of the wicked Illuminati.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by SparkOfLife
reply to post by Nonchalant

Actually the divinding of the truth movement is being done by Alex Jones, he denies the no plane theory which is pretty much proven as well as DEW weapons. So he is the shill that denies key information. So, he is the shill.

Interesting how the rescue worker in the green shirt said he saw a plane.

That supports Bush's reasoning.

They want more money for victims of the 911 Illuminati event so they
cave into Bush's desires.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Why is everyone so hung up on who is right about how the towers fell??

A simple question I would like to ask the two posters above is WHO do think is involved with the destruction of the twin towers and building 7??

I will await your answers. Please don't answer with another rant on why you think someone is debunking 911 just because they have another theory on how they fall.

Again, WHO orchestrated 911 in your own opinion??

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 03:51 AM
link   
The Jesuits and the powers above them.

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 08:56 PM
link   
SparkOfLife and others -

It seems that you all know and care more about who is right about HOW 911 happened than about who is doing it. If I were you, I would dig a little deeper into the reasons why this has happened and not spend your time bickering about how it happened. All its doing is making you spin your wheels in your own head and come up with conspiracy theories within the biggest conspiracy of them all. How does this help ANY cause whether its those who say Alex Jones is a disinfo agent or the other guy who has some kind of theory about 911.

In the end we all should be identifying who the culprits are. We are all fighting for the same thing but end up fighting with each other because we all think were RIGHT. It doesn't matter.

You named the Jesuits and the people above them. WHO ARE THESE PEOPLE???

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Who did 911, as far as I'm concerned you might as well find out
those behind the conspiracies of who killed JFK Jr, JFK, Forestall,
Patton and Tesla because its the same bunch of power magnates.

Because they all involved killing for the same reason.
The people in power were bring thwarted and these were the targets.

And the people in power covered it up.
True history brings true justice and that starting point is lacking.

The corruption is all invasive, Illuminati power may not be broken.

And I actually have no clue on how or who did 911 or any of those
conspiracies.
Toss in thwarting 'free energy' and free energy promoters that may be
closer to the truth.

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by SparkOfLife
reply to post by Maya432

How could there be bigger fish to fry if the ones who developed the weapons to kill 2974 people are getting away ?

Bigger fish to fry ?
why dont you think for yourself and stop listening to the Shill that is alex jones

No, there will always be more scientists and companies to develop more weapons. We need to hold those responsible who are the top of the chain, the people fronting the money for the research and development and those who are pulling the strings to use the weapons.
Guns don't kill people, people kill people. Also, stop attacking the messenger.

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by FatherLukeDuke

Originally posted by pizza0ks
Featuring interviews with Willie Nelson, Rosie O’Donnell, Jesse Ventura, George Carlin, Martin Sheen,

Wow, that's a mighty impressive list of structural engineers, air-crash investigators, government insiders and ex-spooks.....oh hang on, I've misread the names: it just appears to be a bunch of addled celebs who I wouldn't trust to organise an orgy in a brothel.

Uh dude, you obviously don't know much about this topic. The organization AE911Truth.org has hundreds of structural engineers, architects, government experts, etc. Many military experts are also presented in the European film "Zero: An Investigation into 9/11", which you can watch here:

www.youtube.com...

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join