It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS.MIX: 87 - Colm Kelleher, Part 1 Hunt for the Skinwalker, Member Questions

page: 1

join
share:
+11 more 
posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 03:03 AM
link   
ATS MIX:

Hunt for the Skinwalker, Colm Kelleher PT-1, Show 87

A rare interview with former NID's Director Colm Kelleher explaining the strange and weird events with the infamous Utah Ranch. This interview is part one (of two). Lots of UFO Sightings in both Canada and the US. And the SkepticOverlord returns to tells us the hottest topics.

Official Colm Kelleher Website
Hunt for the Skinwalker

To DOWNLOAD This Program, Put Your Mouse Cursor Over the BLUE SHOW FILE NAME, Then RIGHT CLICK. Slide The Cursor Down To SAVE TARGET AS And Then CLICK .... Now Just Decide WHERE You Want To Download The File To And CLICK SAVE. You Might Also Consider SUBSCRIBING To The Shows Through iTunes Where They Are Downloaded To Your computer Automatically.

Subscribe To The ATS MIX Show With iTunes

Subscribe To The ATS MIX Show With RSS Feed

Please FLAG, STAR & DIGG The Show If You Enjoy It

length: 90:00
file: atsmix_2995.mp3
size: 31643k
feed: atsmix

[edit on 11/9/2008 by Dave Rabbit]

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 07:45 AM
link   
Great cast guys, and i don't think I'm going to ask about Bambie... O and thanks for mentioning Tin Wiki
People will join it

Fox

[edit on 4-7-2008 by ProTo Fire Fox]

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Just finished listening to part 1...Can't wait to hear part 2.

I give Dr. Kelleher a ton of credit for putting his scientific credentials on the line and investigating phenomena that many scientists wouldn't touch with a ten foot pole.

Starred and flagged. Great job guys.

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 05:29 PM
link   
I enjoyed listening to Colm. Excellent show! Can hardly wait to hear Part 2.

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Outstanding interview with Colm!

Springer...

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Just want to remind everyone that if you liked "PART ONE" of this Colm Kelleher interview, wait till you hear what is on PART TWO when Colm answers member questions.. It's a mind Blower.. PART ONE is like just a teaser of whats to come..

And on a side note, we are in talks to get George Knapp (the co-author of the "Hunt for the Skinwalker" book) and that will be a killer interview also!

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 11:10 PM
link   
I really learned a great deal from this interview. What an amazing subject the Skinwalker Ranch is. (Glad I don't live there!
)

I'm looking forward to the next part of the interview.

Thanks guys for another great podcast!

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 01:02 PM
link   
great show guys i cant wait till part 2

IRONFIST

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnnyAnonymous

George Knapp kicks serious butt...That guy is a true HERO amongst news reporters. The subjects he tackles most reporters wouldn't dare mention...

When is part 2 of the Kelleher interview airing JA?

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Once again guys, fantastic interview. I listened to it at night whist renovating the house. I gotta say, I felt kind of freaked out at the end.

Part two sounds like a cracker!

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Great interview, ya'll!

Am looking forward to Part II!

Thanks, excellent job!

STM

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 02:10 PM
link   
yes, interesting..
and of course on you tube, C2C
de.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 11:43 AM
link   
I read the written transcript at another site. What I find most fantastic of all, is that no photos or video was taken thru this years-long deluge of the paranormal. Gorman was college educated with several degrees. Heck I thought my family was the last on earth to get a camcorder but even we had one in the early 90's to record family get-togethers, etc.

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 08:13 AM
link   
As advised I listened first to this part of Hunt for the Skinwalker with Colm Kelleher.
And I must say it was really an excellent show you all did there.
Very interesting thoughts I heard from you all on some different items before the interview with Colm Kelleher started.
What a mind-blowing story is that man Kelleher telling, what is really behind all that almost magic stuff?
My personally opinion is that it has definitely a lot if not all to do with highly advanced non human intelligence phenomena/technology, Extraterrestrials if you want to call them so.
The fact that they are capable in making them visible to us only if they desire also happens by the Ufo phenomenon.
Its looks magic to us now but as said once by ATS member sleeper, “Technology is nothing more than a higher level of understanding”.
I really enjoyed this show, thanks ATS.

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 08:23 PM
link   

thebigfoothunter and myself actually got a photograph of the bulletproof wolf this spring. It was very much a solid creature, hyena shaped with a long bushy tail. It looked very similiar to the extinct dire wolf.

top topics

join