It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Boot prints on Mars

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 01:01 PM
link   
As much as I believe in UFOs, aliens, etc., I believe so far, that 100% of the faces, nuts, bolts and tools, houses, skulls, images of faces, and now apparently bootprints, are nothing at all. Just like a cloud, people will see what they want to see. It's astounding how often our rovers and pictures capture this stuff on film. In the middle of a martian wildnerness.. the tiny rover actually comes across a bootprint? No.. I don't think so.

If so, those dudes at NASA should all play the lottery. Their luck is beyond astronomical.

It's a tread and a hole from their analyzer, that's it.

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by fleabit
As much as I believe in UFOs, aliens, etc., I believe so far, that 100% of the faces, nuts, bolts and tools, houses, skulls, images of faces, and now apparently bootprints, are nothing at all. Just like a cloud, people will see what they want to see. It's astounding how often our rovers and pictures capture this stuff on film. In the middle of a martian wildnerness.. the tiny rover actually comes across a bootprint? No.. I don't think so.

If so, those dudes at NASA should all play the lottery. Their luck is beyond astronomical.

It's a tread and a hole from their analyzer, that's it.

I have to say, posts like this just doesn't make sense.

People are not just seeing things or seeing what they want to see.

This is illogical and it belittles the intelligence of many people who see these structures.

The fact is, you don't know.

We have just got to Mars and nobody has been up there excavating. So these things can be rocks or Mars can be littered with structures from an intelligent race that occupied that planet.

Many of these things can't be fully explained until excavation occurs. There's smart people on both sides that make compelling cases.

To say these people are "seeing what they want to see" makes no sense.

Clearly some of these things look like faces or statues.

Maybe it's the camera angle or a natural formation but to say these people are just seeing things is silly.

We don't know if it's a natural formation or an artificial structure until we excavate.

Is it possible? Of Course.

Science is even speculating if we originated elswhere in space and came here.

If you can't explain with absolute certainty about the origin of life on earth or the universe itself, how can you say with absolute certainty what's on Mars?

Science is starting to look at how life finds a way and can arise in conditions outside of earth.

This kind of gets under my skin and you see it alot on ATS wether it's ufology or the paranormal.

People trying to reduce the world to their 3 dimensional perception of their local universe.

Physics has learned in order to explain the universe you have to go beyond the classical physics of our local brane so to speak.

You have to describe the universe in terms of extra-dimensions, string theory, m-theory, inflation, quantum loop gravity, quantum computing, the holographic principle, parallel universes, the multiverse and more.

There's nothing wrong with saying you don't know.

It's possible that many of these planets could have been occupied before we got here.

The universe could be a time loop that feedsback on itself and all of this has happened before,"so there's nothing new under the sun."

We are just scracthing the surface.

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by polomontana

Well, the fact is that the person on this thread who posted that the mark that was left in that rover track mark looked like a face -- and he WAS just seeing things.

The mark that was left by the rover's scientific equipment (the Mossbauer spactrometer, which happens to be on the arm with the abrasion tool) is in fact a round mark that could look like a face if someone used some imagination -- but that's the point...it ISN'T a face; it only looks that way because humans a "wired" to recognize faces. That's why we see faces in clouds and in rock formations (i.e., New Hampshire's "Old Man in the Mountain").

Just look on ATS and you will find people who see human faces in the sand and rocks on Mars (Why would there be human faces in the sand on Mars anyway?) ATS Member 'vze2xjjk' sees faces everywhere on Mars (even in the sand that was in Phoenix's shovel). Here are some posts by him:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

<< 1   >>

join