It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My glasses pickup subliminal advertising

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 11:25 AM
link   
So I guess the Senior Marketing Directors and Network Administrators got to SJE, before he could give us any solid proof.

DAMN! Cut off at the pass again!

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 07:03 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Gemwolf

Anyone can copy a t.v. program that is broadcast, legally, as long as they don't use it for commercial gain. So copy away, and lets see the results of the testing...it would make a good Utube item.

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by SJE98
I always though this type of advertising was banned in the USA, (The Fast Flickering type accross the screen ) I know it's banned in the UK.

Well now I know for sure they use subliminal advertising in the USA .

its banned everywhere.
record a show and go through fame by frame.

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Oreyeon
For all of the naysayers that are, " I can't see it, so it's not there. ", here's an experiment for you. Get a pair of polarized lense sunglasses. With them off, look at your rear window in your car. Now put them on and look at the same window. Notice the black spots all over the window.
Same convention applies to IR light, and Ultraviolet Spectrum. Just because you can't see it with your eyes, doesn't mean it's not there.

also try putting them on and look at your LCD monitor screen.
then turn your LCD monitor screen 90 degrees (if you have one that can swivvel).. you know .. so you can view it up and down the long way..
notice the screen goes black. .because the polarization of both are harmonized.

-

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 07:40 AM
link   
New to the site, I've been lurking for a couple of weeks, and came across this post.

My explanation (bear with me, I'm not good with explaining
) for how he could have possibly seen this red text;

1. When I was younger, I watched music videos alot. I decided to try to photograph the TV (old tube TV, before digital or HD) so I'd have photos of my favourite artists. When I got the photos back, the screens in the photos were very line-y and the lines of colour distorted.

2. When SJE looked at his phone, he also saw the lines of colour being separated because of his glasses.

3. Somehow his glasses have this same effect of seaparting the colour lines.

4. This reminds me of those funny "tilter" card things, where when you tilt it slightly you see another image. You can hold it at a certain angle and see both images faintly at the same time. if you peel off the plastic cover you just see a mangled up mess of colour.

5. His glasses are somehow having the same effect of being "halfway" with the images on the screen, so that if the red text is somehow woven into the images on the TV only he is able to see it because of the way the glasses react.

6. realistically if this is the case then we won't be able to see these images without the glasses. Possibly even with these glasses we couldn't see anyway

Don't know if this helps or even makes sense, but just my 2c worth

[edit on 10-7-2008 by Vilyariel]

Edited to add another point

[edit on 10-7-2008 by Vilyariel]

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 09:12 AM
link   
I hope this guy comes back with more on this. I am really curious. Oh, and my earlier post on the V reference, I figured out what I was remembering was that t.v. show called V in the 80's about reptilian aliens (I think one alien race drank sour milk like we drink beer.) I was combining the two sorry.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 10:29 AM
link   
I'm a retailor who does not watch very much TV.. but I found it strange that every body who shops here - well they are not communicating with each other but they all seem to want the same thing at the same time.
and when I got it.. it just sits there... really, weird and I have suspected that this form of mind control has been used for a very long time.
I find it strange that - The News is really nothing but propoganda and I really didn't notice it until "I learned of 911" and the facts that they refused to air. that would nail the coffin shut and start a new investigation. and its strange that when you talk about 911, you get the same response - oh poo.... where they should be really interested in the truth... but they refuse to know the truth... and then you have the president saying the same words over and over and over... yea, they are using something....

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 02:38 AM
link   
Ok so this might be totally off topic but it has something to do with the Mcdonalds Sub messages. Ok well on Adult Swim which comes on Cartoon Network late at night there was this show called Mission Hill, ok well in the episode there was this girl and shes doing yoga and goes into this big trip and starts like trying to find Enlightenment within, well near the end of the episode shes finds it and some ghost of her self is next to a statue with a sheet over it and right before she comes out of the trip, the ghost unveils the statue and i swear to go it was a staute of Ronald Mcdonald, i was like WTF!!

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 05:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
reply to post by Gemwolf

Anyone can copy a t.v. program that is broadcast, legally, as long as they don't use it for commercial gain. So copy away, and lets see the results of the testing...it would make a good Utube item.

Indeed. I was saying it's illegal for anyone (CBS) to use subliminal advertising.

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 01:44 AM
link   
I’m sad I showed up to this discussion late. This sounds legit; I’m hoping the OP returns.

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 04:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Parabol
reply to post by Disobey

That sounds like a great idea, not sure if it's feasible but good thinking on your part. Anyone know a way to isolate the channels?

Yes, place a filter in front of the screen.

Originally posted by SonicInfinity
reply to post by SJE98

Well then, it is only a matter of time. Since this is really important, I'm sure you'll find out how to make the camera look through two lenses at the same time.

Not possible, though there are workarounds:

1- Get two cameras to record through each lens, then superimpose images.

2- If only one camera, record through one lens first, rewind and then record through the other. Once more superimpose images.

However, before doing that, has the OP even attempted to record one of those shows that contains the messages? If so, he could try watching with one eye, if he still sees the messages, then only one lens is needed.

IMO two weeks are enough to do some testing, but so far we have 9 pages of nothing

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 03:59 PM
link   
So, has the OP delivered on what he said about this yet? I think there's been ample time to prove this either which way.

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by SJE98
When I look at my cell phone screen “Blackberry” or Samsung blackjack phone. I can see the letters ok ,but there just overlapped with RED Blue and Green, and off center. Sort of like getting 3 images lined up in the color spectrum to make one image. My vision cannot do that for some reason when I’m looking at images close up or reading. age is catching up with me. Good real life example is when I went bought my cell phone ( I did not have these reading glasses) I looked at the Samsung cell phone screen the letter were out of alignment to me red, blue, green, the image could not com e together like some sort of ghoasting . I told the sales person there is something wrong with this cell phone , why are the letter out of alignment. She said “ no there not “ I said yes they are “ any way to make this short. I chose the blackberry the letters looked much better to me for some reason, and no goasting at all, but not by much. The reading glasses clear most of this up.

OK, here's what's bizarre about what you just posted... it's perfectly the oposite from what I would expect you to experience. What you described sounds like you're looking at the screen while wearing polarized glasses. I just bought a Crackberry a couple of weeks ago and the second day I had it I went to make a phone call, looked down at the screen and thought I'd somehow broken the screen even though I have it in a protective clear plastic shield. The whole screen was lines of color, the type on the screen was ghosting, and it just generally looked like I had crushed the screen without cracking it. A friend asked me what was wrong after I cursed and when I told him I'd busted the screen he told me to take off my polarized sunglasses and voila, the screen looked fine.

Some animals have natural polarized vision, so technically speaking I suppose it's possible for a human to have it. If that's the case, your world certainly must be more vibrant and radiant than ours is.

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 02:30 AM
link   
reply to post by AllTooHuman

Subliminal messages are not only used for advertising. They are also used to have an effect on our political, religious, and moral beliefs. If you think all TV is simple and can be taken for face value, you're sadly mistaken. I've seen some crazy stuff at the beginning and end of commercial breaks on adultswim. Most people dismiss the random pictures, incomprehendable sound bites, and short video clips that make no sense at the beginning and end of commercial breaks. What many of us fail to realize is that, if something is played on the air, it costs money for the amount of seconds that it plays, and it is definitly there for a reason. The parties responsible for airing this content isnt trying to look out for your well-being, and they dont have the best of intentions. The truth is we are exposed to this stuff everytime we turn on our television sets. Adult Swim is more open about putting subliminal messages in plain view on TV, because most of their viewers are younger people who either aren't really concerned with what they are exposed to, lack the knowledge to recognize what is going on, or both. Only you can control what you are exposed to.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join