It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My glasses pickup subliminal advertising

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 04:25 AM
link   
reply to post by justyc

I never saw that movie or heard of it. I clicked the link " They Live " I read the wiki. strange.. sounds like me. I was half way around the world when this movie came out. I was in the military flying up and down the Alaska bearing straight for a while. Then off to other places of interest. No wonder my vision is bad , reading all those red lit up gauges in the cockpit at night.

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 04:40 AM
link   
I'v seen some strang stuff also, i saw a document about audio slaves and key words like doc, darth vadar and wizard of oz, then when i went to go look for it again it was gone off of all servers.

The I robot thing is strange and if you take it in as I robot........I.........robot ect ect, ,it could be some kind of type of brain washing tactic that there trying to use, dunno.

Here's what i do know about subliminal stuff i'll repost this from another thread i wrote it in..............

"I saw a episode of Columbo once and the story was about some guy who used subliminal advertising with his products and the thing is Columbo didn't even think this was a crime he said it was clever.

And this stuff does happen all the time, for instance if you play Madden 08 on Ps2 it has a hypnotic type picture all over the in game graphics and it just so happens the symbol is that of the X-box360, and it just so happens they made the 360 version of Madden 08 better then the Ps3 version, so i agree with paisley101 stop watching commercials but there still trying other ways to get to you".

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 04:40 AM
link   
reply to post by verylowfrequency

I think I can get ahold of a DVR recorder that is also time-lapsed and does some other high tech stuff. not sure what else it does. I know it takes like 12 DVDS so recording is very long, must segmented I guess. Just wonder If he will let me use it for a while. If not I have a VHS-C JVC Camera\recorder that plugs right into the TV.

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 06:51 AM
link   
Subliminal messaging was officially declared illegal and against the publics best interest by the FCC when Bush's first campaign was caught using subliminal messaging. They put the word Democrats across the screen and zoomed in on the part rats.
You don't think subliminal messaging works? Then why would companies and presidential campaigns use it?

I'd like to say that they live is a horrible movie with a retarded plot and ridiculous acting. The fight scene is so hilariously stupid it was redone as a cripple fight with south park. Was a good idea though. I think john carpenter did it and there is the problem. I watch it every time it comes on in deep cable.

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 08:07 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 08:35 AM
link   
reply to post by SJE98

Hi,

I think the iRobot relates to the cleaning vehicle that cleans the home without human control, therefore, just an advert.

Source

Otherwise, just check this page:
Source

iRobot inks deal for laser-radar droidvision sensors - a more militaristic use for drones etc. Something more from this angle maybe?

Anyway, it may explain the use of the word iRobot in the first instance!

Breifne

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Subliminal messages may be illegal - but so is murder and rape, and those things still happen.

I imagine subliminal messages are a pretty hard thing to police.

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Breifne
reply to post by SJE98

iRobot inks deal for laser-radar droidvision sensors - a more militaristic use for drones etc. Something more from this angle maybe?

Anyway, it may explain the use of the word iRobot in the first instance!

Breifne

just speculating here..

but iWonder if nanochips in an iRobot could analyze DNA in dust it vacuums up (largely human skin cells) and cell-phone it to a database.

what's the significance of this product to be so prominently pushed?

-

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Yikes!

Yet another reason to just stop watching TV altogether.

And yeah the "They Live" movie is pretty similar. I forget who said it first, but if you start seeing the words Obey, Stay Asleep, Conform, Sleep, Watch TV and Consume, please let everyone know.

I'm also interested to see if some sort of recording is possible.

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Hi, i'm glad this post came up because it lends some credibilty to my recent post on seeing a 3Dimensional image of a reptilian on tv. It looked similar to a grey but with reptilian skin. God only knows what these sick b$%**ds are projecting into our minds. We would probably all be alot smarter/aware of this real life if they were not constantly bombarding our brains with god knows what!!

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 11:34 AM
link   
If what you are seeing is real,it would explain why watching TV gives me a headache.Watching TV actually makes me feel sick and sleepy,it always has.

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Just a suggestion, I stopped watching TV 2 years ago. Why? because it wasnt worth watching. I feel so much more aware, alive, and in controll than before. TV is an addiction, with all the down sides that go with an addiction. Why not try it? and let the subliminal advertising-brainwashing go on in someone elses front room.

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 12:32 PM
link   
[color=33FF00]Could you a high resolution camera and record witth the glasses infront of the lens, when you see these adverts. also take some photos in rapid succesion(camera can do this automatically)

[edit on 4-7-2008 by monkeybus]

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 12:52 PM
link   

For some reason, the I...Robot thing, made me think of this song.

I really didn't have to share, but did anyway. Electronic rulez.
Hope someone figures out this whole subliminal advertising thing. I know FOX was caught not long ago flashing pictures of McCain, but those were definitely able to be seen so maybe it wasn't really subliminal...

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Why not find a youtube vid or something, of CBS and spend a while with whatever software does it, going through one frame at a time?
I think that would definitely find anything that's there.

By the way, I think that this is why they wanna move over to digital or whatever. Easier to throw subliminal stuff into their programming.

But I could be very wrong.

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Interesting thread, but I don't see how a regular pair of prescription glasses could bring out hidden text on your television screen.

Originally posted by captiva
Just a suggestion, I stopped watching TV 2 years ago. Why? because it wasnt worth watching. I feel so much more aware, alive, and in controll than before. TV is an addiction, with all the down sides that go with an addiction. Why not try it? and let the subliminal advertising-brainwashing go on in someone elses front room.

Starred. I try to avoid watching TV and I am mostly successful. I would say about two hours per week. I spend more time on the internet to be honest, at least you can find multiple sources and varied opinions, especially on sites like ATS.

Captiva - do you have an interest in McDonalds and other fast food restaurants?

Then it started again she said. Big red letters flashing “ KFC” , this was getting a little strange the next show was flashing “Mc Donald’s”

Strange. I have no desire to eat KFC or McDonalds and I watch only a small amount of television. Is there a link here?

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Breifne

I did a search like this last night on Google ( CBS & IROBOT) and came up with some CNET websites advertising the IROBOT Vacuum and the items that go with it. Also CNET is owned by CBS. My search also pulled up some Cnets pages about a military robot that is being tested and or is being looked at by the military. I had no idea CNET covered Military hardware.

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 01:18 PM
link   
I may be going out of topic here but if you are able to record it somehow and present this evidence to court, couldn't you make money off of this? I mean, it is illegal in the U.S.A. If they are still doing this then they should get put down hard, and by doing so and making it known to the rest of the media everyone will be testing this fact out and soon the whole nation will be trying to get
money from this and in turn will put a stop to this brainwash BS.

The only TV I watch is National Geographic, Discovery Channel and History Channel. So glad I don't watch any shows about everything else, I am not saying that those channel I mentioned don't do that but I just hope they don't otherwise I will be browsing the NET for shows I want to watch.

Make Money Off of it! *Just a thought*

[edit on 4-7-2008 by TheEnlightenedOne]

[edit on 4-7-2008 by TheEnlightenedOne]

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by prevenge

Hi,

I'll post part of the actual document here to see if anyone can make anything from it. It does appear to have a 'potentially' sinister element to it and I could see how such could be used in televisions, possibly computer monitor screens etc (home monitoring / detection of certain elements etc). Not sure about the subliminal messaging though!

iRobot, provider of ground warbots to the US forces and purveyor of domestic droids to the comfortably off consumer, has struck a deal allowing it to use laser-scanning technology in its future designs. Reports have it that the kit could be in use in 2009; though this would be with the military, not on the company's famous line of autonomous "Roomba" floor-cleaners.

According to the Christian Science Monitor, the laser-vision system - also known as "ladar", as it is effectively a laser-light version of radar rather than a camera - is provided by Advanced Scientific Concepts of California.

The new gear is intended to solve one of the most difficult problems in autonomous ground-mobile machines - that of generating a useable 3D map of what lies ahead. Humans can do a good job of this using stereoscopic 2D vision, but thus far software has struggled to interpret ordinary camera imagery in a way that robots can use.

The ASC systems will use brief pulses of laser light instead of radio or microwaves, thus perhaps allowing autonomous operations inside buildings - an attractive option in iRobot's main markets. The 5-nanosecond pulses will be eye-safe, apparently.

ASC's "laser flash" technology, originally developed for aerial mapping, is nearer being ready to go.

iRobot believes it might have ladar on military combat droids in 12 to 18 months, and thereafter on its household machines at some unspecified date.®

There are also one or two interesting comments on this link too:
Poster comments

Any thoughts?

Breifne

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Well since everyone's doing the I robot stuff, here's the Original I ROBOT video f

Looking forward to your screen caps.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join