It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Most of the Conspiracies on this site are BS

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 02:10 AM
link   
Has anything ever posted on here actually come true or happened. I see so many threads from 2012 to Reptilians and Greys running our country its insane. And what I find most interesting is that people believe this stuff with no proof at all. So what I ask is there anything posted on this website that is actually true. I see all these stupid predictions for the future like price of gas or nwo and other things. this website has been around for years so it shouldn't be too hard for veteran users to prove how geniune this site and its users are. come on show me a post from 2004 that predicted gas prices in 2008 would be over $4. show me a thread posted in 2003 that said a woman and black man would run for president. oh wait you cant because everything said on this website is from pure speculation, and most of it is all BS. and for all the fags who are gonna say i dont need proof to believe something, seriously go get a life and stop spending countless hours on the internet in some fantasy life that in 2012 the world will end and one day reptilians will come and rule us all. i mean if you read a harry potter book and never knew anything about it beforehand, would you start believing in wizardry just because you saw it in print, i doubt it. you would believe it if you saw someone doing wizardry. so all those people stop believing in all this bs on ats, unless there is proof. oh and im sure some nazi ats mod will delete this thread anyways, but whatever who cares ats is exactly like a communist government and will try and censor us if they are not happy about what we are writing/reading about.

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 02:14 AM
link   
Then why don't you post in the threads discussing them as opposed to talking to the entirety of ATS as if it were to blame for this.

Essentially sir, you've just (deliberately) called the entirety of ATS douchebags.

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 02:15 AM
link   
People "discuss" this stuff, I'd find it hard to believe that many people on here "believe" anything here. Also, quite a few topics here, (see the weapons and/or survival sections) very much ARE reality. Try not to make such blanket generalizations. But I'm guessing that last word goes right over your head, so carry on.....

[edit on 4-7-2008 by Zenagain]

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 02:28 AM
link   
Kinda funny post. Truth is...so much of what u know now or what u've been told since they day you were born is BS. Religion and most of the basic rules of society are forced down your throat and most people don't think twice about it. They get up, go to work, come home, and watch crap on tv about celebrities and other stupid topics that have absolutely NO relevence to themselves.
The world NEEDS speculation!! Everything should be second guessed. People would be foolish not to do so. Just because everything you see on tv or read in the paper doesn't mean it is all true and the same goes for this website or any other. The OP is a completely close minded individual for whom i really feel sorry for.

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 02:37 AM
link   
reply to post by rrrichw

If you believe that "Most" of the things here are BS, then there must be a few you do believe then, right? Or is it that you think all of it is BS?

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 02:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by David9176
The OP is a completely close minded individual for whom i really feel sorry for.

That's nice of you, David.

It isn't nessecary for you to feel sorry for him, but you do anyway.

I can't think of much better in life than the smaller things, including the small differences in the way people approach things.

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 02:41 AM
link   
reply to post by rrrichw

How do you know it is all BS? Did you read all of the threads or just browse a few and determine that its all BS? You act like we as a human race are all knowing and everything is as it appears and absolute. That is not true. How do you know that greys are not real? Or that their is no NWO? The motto of this site is deny ignorance and for you to dimiss things out of hand like you know it all and we are stupid is ignorant. Read some threads, do some research, become informed. As for prediciting gas prices, maybe there is a thread that predicted it, but here at ATS most of us are not psychics out to predict everything.

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 02:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by rrrichw

come on show me a post from 2004 that predicted gas prices in 2008 would be over $4. show me a thread posted in 2003 that said a woman and black man would run for president. oh wait you cant because everything said on this website is from pure speculation, and most of it is all BS.

Nope. You need to learn to use the search function if you want to join the rest of us doofuses.

Yeah, we play, kid, joke, poke fun, get angry with each other, just like normal people. But give us something puzzling, something that requires thought, or specific skill and you'll see how quickly we become thinkers.

Nobody said we had to be miracle workers here. If they did I missed that part of the exam.

ATS is whatever YOU make it.

You can make it interesting.
You can make it fun.
You can think we're all nuts.

But you've already made three mistakes.

The first was when you joined.
The second was posting.
And the third was thinking a mod would remove your post.

You're probably a nut just like the rest of us.

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 02:47 AM
link   
Why would Mods censor your topic? The ignorance embodied by it is the EXACT thing that people on this site are fighting against (Or a close facsimile therein). This is a GREAT topic for them to leave up if for no other reason than to point out the ignorance of the layman and how a large majority of you sheep continue to want to be surfs to some rich asshole and enjoy eating your big macs and drinking Budweiser whilst civilization drains idly down the tubes. No thanks, I vote that the mods leave your bit of rancid tripe standing for ALL to see.

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 02:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zenagain
large majority of you sheep continue to want to be surfs to some rich asshole and enjoy eating your big macs and drinking Budweiser whilst civilization drains idly down the tubes.

Wowee, you think it's that simple?

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 02:55 AM
link   
Nothing in life is simple Peace Symbol Guy. Would you like me to expand on what I said? Would it make a damned bit of difference? Nope. I'm just whiling away time until the inevitable happens. How about you?

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 02:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Zenagain

I've got a game plan, son.

One that's been in the making for longer than i can remember.

Sad thing is, a big part of it kinda relies on other people wising up to it.

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 03:02 AM
link   
Then, my friend, your game plan is flawed. Your game plan should rely on ONLY what you, and you alone can accomplish. Otherwise? And I quote "No battle plan survives contact with the enemy".

I.E.? If you can't do it in and of yourself, you are doomed to failure.

My father died in 1987, don't call me son.

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 03:07 AM
link   
he`s right
nothing to see here folks..its all a hoax
hope you all enjoyed playing the conspiracy game..
but its time to grow up and join the N.W.O..OOPS i mean
the REAL WORLD.... sorry for that slip

I meant nothing by it.....it was just a slip.....really.....

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' ''''''''''''''''''''''
but seriously a DO AGREE with all the PREDICTION stuff...
none of it ever comes true.......

and we do tend to be a a tad on the believe too much
side but it is only to keep an open mind........

once/if we find out a truth that we were wrong about...
then we do not mind AT ALL being proven wrong....
WE ONLY WANT THE TRUTH... what ever that may be.....
If I`m/we`re wrong....well.....then I`m/we`re wrong..
no shame there..
we are not a bunch of high level super top secret
people....so...I`m not ashamed to be wrong.... who cares....

and when there are so many lies and secrets,
you can`t blame us for trying all angles and
running around half-cocked half of the time.

the truth is NOT EASY to find... there is not obvious
evidence all the time...
there is no N.W.O. Official web site

sometimes we have to stand back and try to look at
the bigger picture to get our clues to these very
secretive puzzles.

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 03:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Maya432

Don't leave out the Illumanutties and the Mason Jars next time okay?

We have to keep them happy so we can have this place to say bad things about them.

[edit on 7/4/2008 by garyo1954]

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 03:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zenagain
Then, my friend, your game plan is flawed. Your game plan should rely on ONLY what you, and you alone can accomplish.

Then we a doomed to the inevitable then, aren't we?

They succeed where they keep us apart.

p.s; i meant son as a term of affection for your rather ruthless mentality, i apologise if i stirred up any old memories you may have.

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 03:19 AM
link   
And btw, if i was to rely on myself, i would have acted a long time ago.

Of course, that action would have been puny in comparision to what i have in mind.

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 03:23 AM
link   
i dont know about predictions on this site, it seems like thats
what your asking about, but there are some great topics.

i joined this site a few months ago.a friend gave me a link to this
thread
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I was shocked. and I was impressed by the detective work from
the people on this site.
just looking at those piles of coffins still gives me the chills.
thats the thread that got me hooked.

anyway, if your just looking for predictions, this may not be the site for
you.

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 03:58 AM
link   
you are too narrow minded.

oh and im sure some nazi ats mod will delete this thread anyways, but whatever who cares ats is exactly like a communist government and will try and censor us if they are not happy about what we are writing/reading about.

ATS mods only cencor inappropriate behaviour, and offensive language etc.
not censoring beliefs.
if we're the ones wasting our time, why are you wasting yours by blowing steam online?
we only 'discuss' here on ATS which has been stated in previous posts.

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 04:31 AM
link   
This Nazi Mod will overlook all the insults and simply move this thread to RANTS. Seeing that there's no "General Conspiracy", just a whole lot of ranting. The obvious move would be to trash a thread like this, but it seems like my fellow members have some good advice for you. Just be sure to keep your opinions within the Terms & Conditions Of Use – Please Review This Link.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join