It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS.MIX: Investigative Report #1 "Project Phyre Phly"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 02:03 AM
link   
ATS MIX:

Investigative Report #1 "Project Phyre Phly"

In Monterey California, "objects" are being captured on Infrared devices. Johnny Anonymous investigates a group known as "Project Phyre Phly" to see if there's anything to their claims by spending four evenings with them while they scan the coastal skies.

length: 28:48
file: atsmix_2994.mp3
size: 10127k
feed: atsmix

[edit on 7/4/2008 by JohnnyAnonymous]

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 10:43 AM
link   
I applaud these guys and there devotion to what they are attempting to do. There are so many ships up there (they work 24/7) and since the ships do monitor and record everything the fires would be an excellent place to locate these ships at this time.

Where there is disaster there are ships recording it without a doubt.

Good luck Johnny on your next trip, hope you catch something interesting for everyone.

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Thanks for the applause, we appreciate you taking the time to post.

I'd be happy to address any questions regarding our equipment or procedures.

I'd like to thank Johnny and ATS once again for their interest and support.

The whole purpose of this exercise was to show what could be done on a budget.

In the months to come we plan on setting up a website and upgrading our equipment as we can afford to do so.

The site will have several examples of the "known" targets like the many birds , bats and bugs we encounter on a nightly basis, satellites etc., as well as the more interesting "unknown" targets we are still trying to figure out.

-ProjectPhyrePhly- (P3)

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProjectPhyrePhly
I'd like to thank Johnny and ATS once again for their interest and support.

And we appreciate what your attempting to do "ProjectPhyrePhly" and that you let us come visit you and your research group. We look forward to being able to visit again when the fires are out and the skies are clear so that we can complete our investigation with you.

Johnny

[edit on 7/7/2008 by JohnnyAnonymous]

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Awesome interview ! It's a shame the skies have been obscured by fire smoke. We hope those fires die down soon so you can continue your research and have Johnny back there to document your findings.
I am looking forward to your website and to view some of your footage and captures. I experienced some 'fleet' sightings with Johnny up in Calistoga and it's nice to hear of someone who is doing a group scientific study and analysis.
I look forward to seeing Project Phyre Phly evolve and applaud your sharing this information with the world. Something big is going on....

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Synthesist

Hi Synthesist.

Thanks for the positive words of encouragement, always appreciated.
The fires here have died down for the most part which is good news for sure.
Now we need a few days to clear out the smoke. (fingers crossed)

Keep on synthesizing, catalyzing, energizing and harmonizing!

-ProjectPhyrePhly- (P3)

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 12:15 AM
link   
This is very interesting research. Thanks for what you do. MANY people have been seeing similar objects recently from what I've been reading on ATS and elsewhere. Myself and about a dozen other family members also witnessed similar objects in 1996 at a cookout in Northeastern Oklahoma and it is catalogued on the MUFON website.

I know that there are currently MANY ATS Members who are looking for these objects and trying to capture them with video equipment. Using IR cameras makes complete sense!

-ChriS

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Hi BlasteR.

Yes, it's very interesting research indeed. Consider that the technology has just recently become available, the research has really just begun.

It will be great when folks realize how easy it is and get involved in their own research.

We'll keep looking up and recording what we see.

You are right, there IS something going on and congrats on your sighting.

Thanks for the "thanks".

-ProjectPhyrePhly"(P3)

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Hi All/Project,

I attend this year's ConspiracyCon and had the opportunity to meet Ed Grimsley, and view the sky objects through his equipment.

You mention that the iGen is comparable to the Gen3 goggles that Ed has.

Firstly I'd like to comment that the videos I've viewed on the net (including those posted by Ed on YouTube) are nowhere near as good as what I saw that night in Santa Clara. The same goes for the captures in this thread. Perhaps the video capture circuitry in the iGen doesn't provide an accurate representation of what's being viewed?

I'd like to setup a system similar to what Ed has: a video cam connected to a goggle, connected to a video projector, but at an affordable price.

Also, do any of the rental outfits rent Gen3 goggles? I'm thinking to get a group together for a couple nights, chipping in $20 each which should cover the cost for a good quality goggle and projector I would think.

My one comment wrt the Grimsley viewing in June was that they should use a tripod. Having a person hold the goggle and camera introduced too much shaking. However, the objects where very clear, with very good signal to noise ratio.

That was my first exposure to this phenomenon, and have been spreading the word in SoCal.

Cheers,

GA

top topics

join