It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disappearing Cows?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 01:53 AM
link   
This story i'm about to tell happened to me when i was about 17/18 years old. I lived and grew up in a small town in northwest Indiana.

I was driving home from a friends house one night on a back road. It was i'm guessing somewhere between 8pm and 10pm. It would always get really dark at night in this area. Anyway, as i was cruising i seen something in front of me on the road coming up and I slammed on my brakes. It looked as though someone's cows had escaped from someones fenced in land or something. I actually had to drive off into the ditch as one even charged at my car. It kinda freaked me out a bit but was also kinda funny. There must have been at least 30 or so cows out on the road or near it. There was a farmhouse nearby so i thought nothing of it and figured whomever owned these cows new about the problem and i continued to go home.

When i did get home, i told my father and stepmother about what had happened. They told me that i should have went up to the farmhouse by where it happened and let them know that they (cows) had escaped which is what i then decided to do. I took my younger brother with me as i didn't want to go by myself.

As we got close to where this all happened i began to realize that ALL the cows were GONE. Vanished. I used my car headlights and shined them 360 degrees trying to see where they had gone and i couldn't see them anywhere. It was also dead quiet. I decided to go up to the house that i assumed owned the cows. The house was lit up and had some lights on so i figured someone was home. I knocked on the door numerous times and no one ever did answer the door nor did i hear anyone inside the house. So i left but it freaked me out quite abit and i always wondered what the heck happened. I wish that i would have went back the next day but i never did.

It's not the greatest of stories, but probably the weirdest thing that has ever happened to me. I do believe in the ufo thing and have really gotten quite interested in it lately...to the point that my g/f is beginning to thing i'm getting alittle nutty. I"m not sure if this should even be posted here but i thought i'd share it anyway.
If anyone has any other similar stories please feel free to share would love to read them.

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 11:02 AM
link   
They were probably made into hamburgers.
Or abducted of course...
But probably made into hamburgers.
OR MAYBE.
They were abducted and then made into hamburgers.
Aliens probably like hamburgers too.

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 11:09 AM
link   
I would have gone back the next day and looked for cow patties. I mean cow sh*t. If they were there it would be there.

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 12:21 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 12:21 PM
link   

top topics

join