It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nibiru has been found

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by star in a jar
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

So what if we are all going to die? What can you do about brown dwarf entering our solarsystem?'

Personally, I don't believe the world will end! Just the world as we know it.

Oh that doesn't sound to bad.

Well if it's coming this way then we should be able to spot it when it's still far enough out which gives us time to run for the mountains.

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Nibiru has not been found because it does not exist. It is a farce made to scare people. you fell for it lock stock and barrel.

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 02:23 PM
link   
It's not Nibiru it's CW Leonis, there was already discussion on this the other day.

www.abovetopsecret.com...'

Thanks to Agent Venom for solving the mystery

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 04:10 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 07:09 PM
link   
is this planet x business the reason why Tom cruise has spent a few mill creating that bunker?

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Yeah, thats why Bill Gates has one also, along with all the governments, including the Vatacan.

[edit on 6/9/08 by Quickfix]

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 10:50 PM
link   
OK I saw a visual object, a hot visual object. Where is the evidence that it is coming toward us? Where is the evidence it is solid?
What makes it Nibiru?

It was an interesting show, but lacked anything but a picture and an interpretation. You can make up a story about any picture. That dosen't make it real.

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Sorry Double post.

[edit on 21-7-2008 by Cyberbian]

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Yeah, I just went and did that Microsoft Worldwide Telescope and that star in the picture is from the Leonis constalation that happens to be near the sun.

Where I would guess Nibiru would be is near the Orion constalation since google earth has that nice black block in that area.

If anyone has that Microsoft Worldwide Telescope, type in cw leonis where the search is and it should bring you to that same star as the coordinates on this thread.

I am looking near Orion constalation with the same telescope and haven't found anything yet.

[edit on 6/9/08 by Quickfix]

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 10:03 PM
link   
ok...so i watched the video... and someone found a large hot object.... nothing that states it is coming at us...or hell, it may not even be moving.

im not really impressed at all, ive read a ton of things on planet x, and .... wow...you found a star... im no more convinced of it now then i was before the video...

am I missing something?

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 05:10 AM
link   
No, you aren't. Nibiru doesn't exist. It isn't approaching us from the south celestial pole (a part of the sky that can be seen from almost the entire southern hemisphere, not just the SPT), and it isn't in that "blacked out piece of sky" in Orion.

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 05:34 AM
link   
Absolute rubbish, the video actually debunks itself

Brown dwarf stars dont emit massive amounts of heat like the video claims. They dont even reach fusion to emit heat.

Thanks for futher debunking Nibiru Op

[edit on 23/7/2008 by OzWeatherman]

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 05:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Quickfix

Yeah, thats why Bill Gates has one also, along with all the governments, including the Vatacan.

What is your source for this?

Link me up to where it mentions Bill Gates, Tom Cruise and the Vatican having underground bunkers?

Thanks

Brown dwarfs in general display very little or no luminosity, generating heat primarily through radioactive elements contained within them, as well as temperature due to compression.

A brown dwarf is a body on the edge of being a very large planet or a very small star. Brown dwarfs range from 13 to about 90 Jupiter masses.

[edit on 23-7-2008 by Malevolent_Aliens]

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Hello

As discotech has said.
The YOUTUBE poster mnemeth1 has declared he was wrong.

*UPDATE* Private message from mnemeth1: "Ok after going back through the images it does appear the alignment was off and it does line up with CW Leonis. Interesting object. I pulled the video down."

BR PPL

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Malevolent_Aliens

Heres a link about CFR = (the real america) and Bill Gates,

www.mega.nu:8080...

Heres the link to show you Norways underground construction along with a picture of bill gates holding a seed pod

kr.youtube.com...

Everyone should already know that the U.S. has a nice bunker under the rockies and possibly DIA. Norad is the nuke bunker which is under the rockies its been there for a while, its there because solid rock would have to be vaporized first then it would have to go through dirt then all the reinforced type of titanium or some kind of rediculous hard metal.

The Vatican, they hold secrets no one knows about since its all "sacred religion" they hold the real information if Nibiru exists or not, along with much more information I wouldn't doubt. The Vatican has the most wealth accumulated over time so they could build what ever they wanted. I'm sorry i don't have a link to show they have built a bunker, along with Tom Cruise, but i wouldn't doubt that they actually have them already.

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 11:28 AM
link   
I watched that youtube video, and it does peak interest in me. It generates so much heat, yet remains almost invisible.

Anyway the next point I want to point out (Im not too knowledgeable about that Nibiru, to which im going to quickly study up), but why exactly would a big huge (monster?) travel all this way just to eat us.. Why not stop near Vulcan and eat them first? Lol sorry been watching alot of Star Trek voyager lately, got the entire series.

I mean sure the universes/galaxies and the entire unlimited number of them are vast and anything is possible and probably is somewhere out there. But to me a big planet coming towards us to eat or devour us just sounds a bit far fetched.

(I may be thinking of a different thing, but just read up its either the place the Sumerians gods, or when they die... And also a thing that comes to kill you.)

I mean if this Nibiru exists, which may be or may not... Im not really sure of why it would be coming to kill us. Sorry I need to read up on this site alot more because I have concrete information. Just trying to discuss it.

A planet that moves around (Incredibly fast it would seem) would be eons ahead of our technology. I know im another person who cant wait for 2012 just to see what this 'thing thats going to happen' is.

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 11:39 AM
link   
So let me get this straight. With thousands of astronomers in the world with REAL telescopes something was found by a guy on youtube using microsoft telescope....like using google sky...........sorry but I would think that if there was actually something newly discovered it would have been found by REAL asronomers...even amature ones using real time telescopes....not by someone using computer based software. Even if the images on that software had come from photos of space taken from telescopes...something like this would have made major news headlines long ago in my opinion.

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Pioneer 10 and 11 ruled out a brown dwarf in or near the solar system. Sitchin was quite happy about this finding since he has said Nibiru is a planet.
Planet X has been discovered:
MakeMake
Sedna
Eris
Charon (Pluto's double planet)
Why did the Sumerians chart Pluto but not the others which are the same size? The answer is they only knew about the planets visible to them.

There are many other Pluto sized planets out there, and may be one as big as Earth.

[edit on 7/25/2008 by kidflash2008]

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 04:07 PM
link   
The Sumerians had no knowledge of Pluto. Anyone who says otherwise is talking BS.

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by QBSneak000
So let me get this straight. With thousands of astronomers in the world with REAL telescopes something was found by a guy on youtube using microsoft telescope....like using google sky...........sorry but I would think that if there was actually something newly discovered it would have been found by REAL asronomers...even amature ones using real time telescopes....not by someone using computer based software. Even if the images on that software had come from photos of space taken from telescopes...something like this would have made major news headlines long ago in my opinion.

The star that was discovered by Microsoft Worldwide Telescope was debunked, its CW leonis. It isn't Nibiru. Nibiru in my opinion is out there, but programs that can be blocked by the government wont show many results. Proof that Nibiru exists hasn't really poped up yet as pictures.

Though there is plenty of evidence of governments taking outragous precautions such as all the telescopes being used in and outside of the U.S., along with the bunkers under massive mountains, and the seed containers. Along with those precautions i wouldn't doubt that the governments are also screening information, like the U.S.A. politicians haven't lied before right?

If it looks like the governments around the world are getting ready for something, then i think there is a problem going to happen and a need to be ready.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join