It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO at WTC when 'terrorists' attacked

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2003 @ 02:42 PM
link   
take a look at this, LOL

www.cnn.com...

Look at the video on the site.

If you look really really close, I mean really close you see.... nothing
. I don't see much. He says something about the plane heading in a 45� angle and the white circle 'shows "the plane" flying above the ground', or did I misunderstand?

And then something about an eyewitnesse who saw an antenna from a car broke of because of the plane flying so low. hmmm?? LOL

I think the guys is talking a lot of bull.

And then not to mention all the people who died!!!! this really happened people!!! It's not fake!!

b r a i n w a s h if you ask me

edit: news.bbc.co.uk...

[Edited on 12-1-2003 by alienaddicted]

posted on Jan, 20 2003 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Lmao guys. Watch Alien's video. At the moment of the second impact, move your finger from where the plane hit to where the plane would have kept moving to. Its just a piece of debris with a smoke trail. Haha.

[Edited on 21-1-2003 by Knuckles]

posted on Jan, 21 2003 @ 07:17 AM
link   
"So you're telling us everyone missed a UFO on the most photographed and video taped event in history? "

Thats weird.....
I'd have thought the most photographed and video taped event in history would have been something that people knew was going to happen...
You know, like maybe V.E. Day or woodstock.

who'd have thought that the most photographed and video taped event in history would have been a short 10 minute period during an event no one knew was about to transpire.

what an amazingly vigilant not to mention precognative bunch you yanks truely are...

posted on Jan, 21 2003 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Knuckles
Lmao guys. Watch Alien's video. At the moment of the second impact, move your finger from where the plane hit to where the plane would have kept moving to. Its just a piece of debris with a smoke trail. Haha.

[Edited on 21-1-2003 by Knuckles]

The plane hits the left tower and the thing flashes from behind the right tower. Open your eyes please.

And I'm not talking about that anymore, look at the dots I refer to.

posted on Feb, 27 2003 @ 04:53 PM
link   
As Mr. Smith said they were tracked from take off to impact. Ever wonder why Stategic Air command did not deploy, as the law states, anytime a aircraft leaves its plotted flight plan?

Good posts, Stand your ground, however, we will never know the answers, and as for the petegon, it is strange there is no debris from so large a airplane, and that even in Washington, no Air intercepters were ordered up.
Conspiricy, I think yes.

posted on Mar, 1 2003 @ 05:06 PM
link   
What ever that object is from the farthest live angle it is traveling faster than the 2nt airplane. And it looks to be alot bigger. But also we have to take into concideration that alot can be done with video editing. It has been at least a full year sense 9-11. If the japanese have the original video tapes with this on it however that is a different matter.:eek:
:pain:

Whos to say who is right and who is wrong.

It is tuff to say if this kind of infomation will be anywhere else on the web after this post.

Falcon

posted on Mar, 1 2003 @ 08:35 PM
link   
nothing important

[Edited on 4-3-2003 by alienaddicted]

posted on Mar, 1 2003 @ 08:43 PM
link   
A helicopter perhaps?

posted on Mar, 1 2003 @ 08:45 PM
link   
nothing important

posted on Mar, 1 2003 @ 08:51 PM
link   
but there weren't heli's up there, or were there?

posted on Mar, 1 2003 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Yes, especially at least one police helicopter flying very close to the buildings, trying to see if they could land on the roof to rescue victims. I have seen some strange looking videos from 9/11, however these pics you posted look generally to have the outline of a police chopper.

posted on Mar, 2 2003 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Looks like a blurry Huey to me.

If you want to look for conspiracies, try to find the video of the first plane impacting the tower- some allege that:

a) It is a different model plane than the one claimed by the FAA (much smaller, possibly a drone)
b) You see a flash and hear a boom before the plane hits the tower
c) The flash & boom are actually missles shot by the plane to impact the building- in order to make it appear as though a larger plane flew into it

posted on Mar, 2 2003 @ 06:48 AM
link   
myeah, probably.. I think I can see it's rotor turn, and he's flying backwards then, I guess.

And the black dot in the upper right corner of another video, showing the second plane crash, will be that helicopter too then...

posted on Mar, 2 2003 @ 07:51 AM
link   
pic

pic1

When you have this video, look at this frame, I mentioned a block dot flying away before, but now I saw that it's like it is coming out of the debris, and flying away.

Take a real close, frame per frame, look and give me your comments.

posted on Mar, 2 2003 @ 03:08 PM
link   
See what you make of this a ufo sighting before 911 at the WTC.
www.realufos.com...

posted on Mar, 2 2003 @ 06:30 PM
link   
pic

posted on Mar, 2 2003 @ 06:57 PM
link   
the debris changes shape, flies far according to other debris, leaves smoke when it 'splits', the dot following dissapears somewhere, and the thing that came out of it flys away.

posted on Mar, 2 2003 @ 07:08 PM
link   
pic

posted on Mar, 4 2003 @ 12:45 PM
link   
when the Unidentified Flying Object (to us it is) comes out of that 'debris', it first fly's 'to your
face', making a bit of a loop, and then follows the traject I've shown, 'going into the screen'.

Didn't saw first where it went.

Anyone who looked for it themselves??

posted on Mar, 4 2003 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Is the lack of replies confirming my signature?

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join