It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO at WTC when 'terrorists' attacked

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2003 @ 01:23 PM
link   
The link is Japanese or Chinese...

it shows something strange when the WTC building was attacked

I downloaded all movies I could find about the WTC crash to sea if it was also seen from different angles but didn't really find different video's.

On the other hand al of the same view video's I found show the black shadow.

And I've noticed something that isn't mentioned on that site. After the shadow flashed from behind the WTC, you can see a black dot flying away. It starts between the right side of the screen and the right wtc, +/- in the middle of that, and flys a bit up, then to the diagonal up to the left and then diagonal up to the right, but fluently.

You need to look close, it's also a bit difficult to explain, I'll try to draw the route and put it online..

forgot the link, here is it www2.justnet.ne.jp...

[Edited on 5-1-2003 by alienaddicted]

posted on Jan, 5 2003 @ 01:35 PM
link   
good post, could be a number of things, it would make a good convo

posted on Jan, 6 2003 @ 06:28 AM
link   
I've drawn the route the 'ufo' follows:

members.lycos.nl...

I've put the time next to the lines, which compare with te time of the video I'm putting online.

I'll put the videolink online whitin a few minutes, still uploading...

-----
link doesn't work again??

w8 a moment
-----

Here is the link to the video, I hope it works

members.lycos.nl...

do you see the black dot?

[Edited on 6-1-2003 by alienaddicted]

posted on Jan, 6 2003 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Why does this crap keep popping up?

This thing surfaced long ago and has since been exposed as a bird or piece of debris from the impact.

The second series of images from the asian page is not even the same object (the first object appearing at the moment of second impact, the second object clearly after the second impact).

No mystery here. Move along.

posted on Jan, 6 2003 @ 08:47 AM
link   
So is it a bird or debris?

And if it's debris, is it from the first or second impact?

Couldn't be from the second because the 'debris' comes from behind the tower who got attacked first.

And did you look for the black dot I'm telling about, which is flying away at the background, not mentioned on the site?

posted on Jan, 6 2003 @ 10:11 AM
link   
So you're telling us everyone missed a UFO on the most photographed and video taped event in history? And this UFO only appears on one video from one angle?

posted on Jan, 6 2003 @ 01:35 PM
link   
So you're telling us everyone missed a UFO on the most photographed and video taped event in history?

No, the japanese people didn't and

1. Isn't it possible that there are pictures or other videos which show that thing. It's not because they weren't shown on TV, or aren't on the internet that they don't exist.
And even if someone had pics or video of it, would he tell it in public, risking his head?

2. Was the thing mentioned in the american newspapers? and what did they say about it?
A government who keeps UFO's secret won't tell you it was a UFO!

3. The people who were there at the moment weren't looking for UFO's I guess

4. The thing flew very fast, if you looked right at it, I think you almost wouldn't have noticed it, and in those conditions (panic, fear..) you are looking at other things

And this UFO only appears on one video from one angle?

yes, I haven't seen it on other (available) videos, but does that make it something to stop talking about?

posted on Jan, 6 2003 @ 08:44 PM
link   
this is the first i've heard of this and by watching the video i was only able to see something wierd in the first and third clips. if u slow down the first u can see what ever it is is flapping, so is it a bird? i'm not sure, i'm not a birdologist or whatever a person who studies birds is but if u look at the time the "bird" takes to get across the screen compared to the plane the "bird" is moving pretty damn fast. if u slow down the third clip it looks like debree flying out. but if u cmpare the path of the "bird" and the "debree" they're different. the "debree" flies down on an angle seconds after the plane hits the second building. the "bird" starts from the right and goes upwards right across the screen even before the plane hits. now i dont know how fast birds can fly or how big birds are, but to me it looks pretty damn big and skinny and flew pretty damn fast. mothman maybe, i know that was put out there just after it happened. i dunno. i'm not concluding anything this is just what i observed from watching the video.

posted on Jan, 8 2003 @ 07:23 AM
link   
Bird.

It's a bird.

There are millions of birds in here in NYC.

Birds are startled and take to flight when they hear loud noises.

Birds flying close across a telephoto camera are fast, blurry, smudges that can look like anything.

posted on Jan, 8 2003 @ 06:13 PM
link   
I think I have found something strange in another video of the crash

members.lycos.nl...

I was always looking for something to flash from behind the tower... untill I've noticed that just before the end of the video, the cameraman moves more to the right and in the upper right corner you see a dot hanging there.

It's definetly not a bird, maybe a helicopter I don't know.

and did anyone look for the dot I've mentioned in the first video...?

Ed/ This will be a helicopter then

[Edited on 9-1-2003 by alienaddicted]

[Edited on 9-1-2003 by alienaddicted]

[Edited on 2-3-2003 by alienaddicted]

posted on Jan, 9 2003 @ 07:31 AM
link   
Addicted...

Are you attempting to imply that space aliens are at fault for the downing of the World Trade Center towers?

posted on Jan, 9 2003 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Oh definetly not W.S.

On the other hand I've heard something about the WTC, that it should have been capable of surviving such an impact... and explosives would have been placed to let it collapse.....? A major plan for the start of a War on Terrorism?

And I think it could be right to say that UFO's appear at places of mass destruction.

I've read they were also seen at the nuketests Bikini Island.

I just want to say that it could have been possible that they were there at the time, and there might be evidence.

posted on Jan, 10 2003 @ 07:07 AM
link   
i havent seen the vid yet since im still downloading it...adn if i get anything wrong in my reply then i guess i need to read it better, anyways....

my theory on this is that when the world trade center was attacked one of the planes was rebuilt so that it could hide a ufo inside (i know a little far fetched but hear me out) the otehr plane was...i dont know....full of criminals??? anyway...when the plane carrying the ufo crashed into the WTC the ufo, protected by alien technology, flew out the other side, which is why you see 'debirs fly out of the building, as someone said....then once the ufo corrected itself took off faster than a speeding bullet...which explains the object flying away....uhhh hopefully that was understanable and if ive gotten something wrong than im sorry and ill try to get a better net connection!

posted on Jan, 10 2003 @ 08:08 AM
link   
How do you explain that these planes were tracked by Traffic Control radar from a normal public airport take-off, to NYC impact?

At what point was the magic space alien craft inserted?

posted on Jan, 11 2003 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by William
Why does this crap keep popping up?

This thing surfaced long ago and has since been exposed as a bird or piece of debris from the impact.

The second series of images from the asian page is not even the same object (the first object appearing at the moment of second impact, the second object clearly after the second impact).

No mystery here. Move along.

William.. I don�t want to sound to negative but you always seem to dismiss posts like this without given over your proof that it was proved to be a hoax. Ok the attack on the WTC was well filmed and god knows how many cameras were zooming in on the two towers as they burned but they were all concentrating on the tower�s and not looking to closely as to what might be in the sky�s around the towers. Now that some time has pasted since that tragic day maybe people are now beginning to see other things in the footage, like strange unknown shapes and shadows around the towers. This is the first time I have seen these images and so I shall look into them a lot more before I put out that it�s a hoax. Don�t forget William that your power as a Mod may influence some people�s views about these subjects and they may become negative to other posts that maybe of importance. I�m sorry to say this but I hope you are not on this forum as a debunker. You have put some good posts up on this sites forum and I like the way you present yourself. But it would be a shame if you were here to debunk everything. May be I�m just paranoid, I have been on forums before that seem to be there just to debunk everything in regards to UFO�s and other conspiracy�s.

"No mystery here. Move along" Not a very nice thing to say

Just look at how some the replys have turned out to be for this thread. A JOKE!

Please think before you post

[Edited on 11-1-2003 by clive]

posted on Jan, 11 2003 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Regardless of your opinion of the tone of an administrator, how do you explain the lack of these objects on the hours and hours of wide-angle footage? And indeed, the lack of eye-witness acounts my the millions of people living it?

posted on Jan, 11 2003 @ 10:03 AM
link   
clive... any other "old timer" here will concur, this has been debunked repeatedly here.

posted on Jan, 11 2003 @ 10:16 AM
link   
I've spotted a dot, on two different videos that look kind of weird to me. I just want you to look at it (not the things mentioned on the japanese site) and just say your thing about 'that', nothing else. All info needed is found above.

Thank you.

posted on Jan, 12 2003 @ 05:40 AM
link   
you'll be surprised at the how much they do for a major cover up like the WTC thingy...how do you know that they had already planned this ages ago and they pulled the plane into the airprot days earlier waiting for the right time....then they make up a whole bunch of fake names to make it seem more real....take off from the air port, using the original radar equipment in the plane so it can be tracked...then when it hits the building....blam they bail out and fly away real fast....and before anyone says it....yes the other planes were probably the say sort of thing.....the one that landed in the pentagon....probably empty and pilots jumped out seconds before the crash, same with the other one that didnt go anywhere...and yes they say that people phoned their familes (well paid actors) to say good bye....probably all fake...the only real way to find out is to watch the WTC survellance tapes from the crash....but why would they take so long to relase em...hmmmm....i wonder, maybe so that they can erase anything imcriminating...like the ufo flying away....plus i also heard that apparently the pilots of the plane that crashed were in fact american patriots....which is maybe another reason why there holding back the security tape, beacuse you probably can see the faces of the american "terriosts"....also they were in fact purposely causing these disasters so that america has a reason to spend all this money and time and effort, into capturing bin laden....okay he admitted to doing the WTC thing...but the video that he says it in is in afganistan (sp?) so they make up some false translation, making him say 'yes i did it!' but then i hear you ask what if you get some other afganian to translate the vid...maybe they dubbed over the real vid....maybe bin laden's balls havent dropped and he has a high pitched voice....and that plane that crashed into the fields, the passengers maybe did overthrow the "terriosts" but the (american) "terriosts" knew that they would be screwed if the media heard there were no afghans, so they purposefully crashed...yes it does seem like alot of time and effort to put into something that could have easily been done without all of this....but america is full of secrets, conspiracies, and cover up....heck if i had the time i could keep on writing and writing about all the stuff that america is hiding from the public....i am glad that i am not american though...anyways, hopefully i answered more questions then i rasied questions!

posted on Jan, 12 2003 @ 08:03 AM
link   
www.asile.org...

COME ON??

ed.

this site links to the one above:

www.nerdcities.com...

[Edited on 12-1-2003 by alienaddicted]

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join