It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The New Space Race:China vs United States

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 08:41 AM
link   
chinese scientist are less bount by rules and they are still thinking out side the box. as I stand in believing I believe that china will become the first nation to get to near light speed travel and wil lead to world in the coming years , economic as scientific.
China does more with less money they are focused and driven, so yes China will stand above NASA in a few years..
Then is there the culture.. chinese culture believes in space traveling gods and creatures ect .. they have stories about prophets going to the moon by rockets and ships .. so they are driven by culture to explore and find there roots..
as for the USA is a Christian nation ,. and we have seen for 2000 years that Christianity isnt open for space , technology or anything standing as prove for a different view as there religious culture.
we have seen it with the destruction of space oriented nations in ancient history .. the mayans an inca's believed allso in space gods and moon and sun as gods and they were destroyed ..
that culture of hidding and destructing proof or evidence which questions the christian culture and identity will lead to a wrong culture and will lead to cover ups of alien life , the hidding of technology benifitial for our humankind.
China will bring out things because they can lead there nation in proudness and will use it for propaganda but they will bring out earth shattering technology like mass energy production for free ect. because they will use it for saying we did it and USA cant so look at us we are better than the USA

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 09:27 AM
link   
The Helium-3 issue is now well and truely in the genaral publics domain rather than as a fringe theory. I've noticed that the UK broadcast of the Discovery Channel has been playing an info-trailer these past few weeks stating that H3 is the new goal for a moonshot redux.

We already have a good grasp of fusion theory, have several reactor models such as JET, ITER, and others up and running...all thats needed is a suitable fuel for a self-sustaining reaction process, and many scientists believe that lunar H3 is the key.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by MarkLuitzen
chinese scientist are less bount by rules and they are still thinking out side the box. as I stand in believing I believe that china will become the first nation to get to near light speed travel and wil lead to world in the coming years , economic as scientific.

Well the first thing China has to get past is the fakery

They faked that girls image (the singer)
They faked the fireworks at the olympics with CGI
They 'fudged' the single image they released of the moon
They faked the ShenZhou 7 space walk
they broadcast the conversation in space a day before the laucnh and said it was a technical error. It was Chinese people on google who spotted it...

So when they get that bug fixed... maybe

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Taikonaut
The Helium-3 issue is now well and truely in the genaral publics domain rather than as a fringe theory.

Yeah it is... so where are all the apologies of the skeptics who told me I was full of it a couple years ago? Huh?

Yeah well not holding my breath

Start here...

H H Schmitt Apollo 17, Geologist, State Senator
U of Wisconsin Madison Fusion Dept
MIT Levitated Dipole Fusion Confinement
Shiva Nova Laser A mini star on Earth LLNL

Lunar Mining of Helium-3
fti.neep.wisc.edu...

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 12:31 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1c86b80eb832.jpg[/atsimg]

China Launches Second Robotic Moon Probe

An unmanned moon probe blasted off from China Friday (Oct. 1) to begin the country's next phase of lunar exploration and set the stage for even more ambitious spaceflights to come.

The Chinese moon probe, called Chang'e 2, launched at 6:59:57 a.m. EDT (1059:57 GMT) from the Xichang Space Center in southwestern China's Sichuan province, according to state media reports. It should take about five days for the spacecraft to enter orbit around the moon.

The Chang'e 2 spacecraft soared into space atop one of China's Long March 3C rockets. It launched on Oct. 1, National Day in China – a holiday that commemorates the 61st anniversary of Communist rule in the country.

Is this why they have been getting so many UFO visitations at their airports? wasnt there rumor that we were all told to stay off the moon? no more manned landing there?

news.yahoo.com...

Lets not forget this from back in 2000:

China to Land on the Moon by 2010

The people in charge of China’s moon exploration program recently disclosed that if all goes according to plan, China will realize its first exploration of the moon before 2010. The country hopes to successfully send astronauts into space within the next few years.

According to a recently published article in the weekly journal Outlook, China will take three steps in carrying out its moon landing program: the first step is to launch space laboratories and flying machines into orbit to search for valuable resources; the second step is to send space robots to moon; the third step is to realize a manned moon landing. Although a specific date for the moon landing is yet to be determined, space scientists are confident that the time required for China’s first manned moon landing will be significantly less than for the US.

Moon exploration has become an important symbol for a nation's degree of technological development and a prime target for countries in the never ending search for business opportunities.

A White Paper on China’s Space Activities, issued by Chinese government on November 11, 2000, initially set the goal for moon exploration and clearly planned to carry out preliminary deep space research. At the same time, the white paper also suggested that China should stress its own characteristics when choosing targets for moon exploration. These targets will hopefully fill gaps in China’s moon exploration knowledge and contribute to scientific data for humans setting up base stations on the moon in the future. They also want to avoid reinventing the proverbial wheel by repeating the work of other countries.

www.china.org.cn...

edit on 7-10-2010 by antar because: Image

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Well looks like China got ahead of us, wonder if some or much of our own NASA funding was from China and they just by-passed us and went for the Gold? Does this have to do with why so many reported sightings in China by Unidentified Craft? If it is not alien in nature who else would be showing superiority over the Chinese and shutting down their airports as a demonstration of power?

I raised this older thread out of respect for Jkrog, but also because I felt he really had the foresight to be way ahead of this situation, I only wish he were still with us he had an extraordinary ability to find info on these subjects...

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by jetxnet
Good post JKrog.

Keep in mind that a Space race leads to Cold war between two Super Powers. The Space race is just flexing "technological muscle" if you will.

The US, during the Clinton years, gave over our sensitive Space technology to China hand over fist. We even helped them determine their problems with regards to exploding rocket launches.

Of course China is using the techs for military uses as well. From Laser guided munitions and radar jamming to sophisticated data encryption along with C4 Command and Control operations.

In the 1990s, we gave China a huge running start and advanced their space program by at least 10 years.

Seems you were right on! I am still on page one of this thread but am just excited at the intellient discussion I have encountered so far, these guys really are my teachers and guides...

It is for threads like this one I LOVE ATS!!!

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar
Well looks like China got ahead of us, wonder if some or much of our own NASA funding was from China and they just by-passed us and went for the Gold?

Silly Faerie... NASA and China are in on it together

On his first day of visiting China, NASA Administrator Griffin presents a picture montage with a flown American and Chinese flags to President and CEO, China Academy of Space Technology, Dr. Yuan Jiajun.

www.thelivingmoon.com...

NASA has deals going with every other space program on the globe

edit on 7-10-2010 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Ok then, I realize that this is so however how did the Chinese intentions grow in technological ability so fast? I mean according to what they had back in 2000, they are at least 5 or 10 years ahead now...

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

Money + Spies = Great advances in space technology

Simple equation really.

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Ok then, I realize that this is so however how did the Chinese intentions grow in technological ability so fast? I mean according to what they had back in 2000, they are at least 5 or 10 years ahead now...

Well ChangE1 only produced one photo and that was under big controversy as it was doctored and suspected to be an old Clementine image... Caused a big stir... and then silence...

Shan Shou 7 spacewalk was filmed under water... the Chinese people themselves spotted that on Youtube, and it was confirmed here at ATS that there never was a launch on that day... Add to that the fact that they released the live conversation with the astronauts on THURSDAY when the Lauch wasn't scheduled till FRIDAY... when questioned they said it was a technical error

They faked the fireworks at the Olympics.... they switched out the girl singer with one that looked prettier

Then on the other side of the coin Buzz Aldrin is working as senior science adviser for Gravwave LLC, a company working on Anti Gravity with the Chinese...

Now what does Buzz know about anti gravity that qualifies him as senior science advise on that project?

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

Excellent work. Star and a flag. This ties in to what John Lear and zorgon have been researching as well.

Thanks op.

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Sheeze this gets deeper and deeper. I will hold back my paranormal answers for now...

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by ArcAngel

In case you missed it Jkrog08 is no longer with us

ATS Member and Friend jkrog08
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Well looks like China got ahead of us, wonder if some or much of our own NASA funding was from China and they just by-passed us and went for the Gold? Does this have to do with why so many reported sightings in China by Unidentified Craft? If it is not alien in nature who else would be showing superiority over the Chinese and shutting down their airports as a demonstration of power?

I raised this older thread out of respect for Jkrog, but also because I felt he really had the foresight to be way ahead of this situation, I only wish he were still with us he had an extraordinary ability to find info on these subjects...

I concur. JKrog was among the most outstanding contributors that ATS has had. I miss him, too.

I am glad to see this thread revived. This explains why you send me that U2U.

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

What is especially thrilling is when we see work like this that just gets ignored for the most part at the time, and then years later it all comes together and is completely validated, several of you, some that no longer come here are perfect examples of that one.

Funny you can go out on the forum and see tons of useless threads being discussed, that could be tied into this, I tried so hard to give this one the mouth to mouth it deserves right now imho, to no avail, the real members who would comment did come but the rest just ignored it or read only this last posted page which was a waste of their time I suppose, I do suggest that anyone coming in on this thread goes to the begining, it is a timely piece and was written before its time.

So much of the entire 'big picture' can be figured out if you just give it a little time and dont forget what you have already learned, but people think in the present as if thats all there is to CT. Unless it is presented to their face, they just dont have continuity of remembrance.

LOL, my ex is like that, he can start a new habit and three months later swear he has always done it...
edit on 7-10-2010 by antar because: Added

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

1 major thing I have discovered since this thread was put out there is that Hal Puthoff, once again, seems to be involved. Just like he was with invisibility, teleportation, PSI...if there is a CT being researched by our government, Hal Puthoff is there.

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

Wow wonderful post my friend, s&f for you, and I have a question for you. How do you think e.t. Will play into all of this? Do you think they will have a let's sit back and watch attitude or will they give us technology? Or even wilder yet do you think they already have a moon base and we will have to content them? I would very much appreciate an answer.

edit on 7-10-2010 by XxRagingxPandaxX because: Spelling

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

Wow wonderful post my friend, s&f for you, and I have a question for you. How do you think e.t. Will play into all of this? Do you think they will have a let's sit back and watch attitude or will they give us technology? Or even wilder yet do you think they already have a moon base and we will have to content them? I would very much appreciate an answer.

edit on 7-10-2010 by XxRagingxPandaxX because: Sorry for double post

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 08:56 PM
link   

What is especially thrilling is when we see work like this that just gets ignored for the most part at the time, and then years later it all comes together and is completely validated,

Skeptics are like that too... they will argue and try to debunk you till the cows come home, but then when it is validated they either vanish into thin air, or say "We knew about that a long time ago, it's no big deal"

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join