It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who is Ron Paul ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 07:15 PM
link   
The First time I ever herd mention of Ron Paul was in an Aaron Russo documentary , video.google.com... ,
In the video , if you don't already know , Ron Paul was briefly interviewed , voicing his opinion on the federal income tax and if there was actually a law that requires Americans to pay it .
Aside from that video and the threads I read here on ATS stating his political views , I know nothing of the man . I know he his a Senator in the States , has he ever held any positions during his time serving as a Senator ? Does he have " friends " in the Senate who share his ideas ? How did he ever come to join the Republican Part ?
I must admit , my lack of info on this man limit the questions I can even ask , but from what I do know of him , I sure would like to learn more .

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Dr Paul is not a senator he is a representitive from texas.He joined the republican party because he is a conservetive however his views are always tempered by the constitution so he is more in line with libertarians(IMO)He never in his twenty years in congress has voted for a tax increase.In his twenty years in congress he has never voted against the constitution.Just google ron paul and you'll get lots of hits or you can google campaign for liberty.

join