It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nate Wilder,Super warriors, cloning, alien genetic manipulation

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 07:05 PM
link   
I think this story is very important and should be spread throughout the world.

Just recently i came across a person by the name of James, who had a series of vids on you tube and some other sites. What he is saying is legit! there is a secret war that many people dont no about, and weapons are being used and perfected all the time...Anyway, he met a person named Nate Wilder...soon James was able to learn just what was wrong with him...he was a genetically enhanced super warriror.

If anyone has ever read my posts on Andy Pero then they must no something about that but here is a link to his story, i think he documents his life story very well! This is all a part of the montauk project if anyone is interested in knowing.

Andy Pero story:

educate-yourself.org...

Also if anyone can find a way to contact Howard Stern, then please send me a U2U, i have tried before but have had no luck!

here is part 1 of his story:

www.youtube.com...

Part 2 of 5

Part 3 of 5

Part 4 of 5

Part 5 of 5

There is more information in the book that James wrote with i believe Nates help...The book, "A Lone Wolf is a Dangerous Wolf," chronicles these events of his interactions with nate and beyond

its a pdf here

cid-51679bbd08f34ac9.skydrive.live.com...|_June08.pdf

but for some reason i cant find a direct link, so just go to his myspace at the bottom, then just go to the right of his myspace page and read down to the book

A Lone Wolf is a Dangerous Wolf

Download the PDF file

My book "A Lone Wolf is a Dangerous Wolf," chronicles the alien hybrid super warrior programs which was first revealed by Andy Pero. These experiments are being utilized by the worlds elite to maintain their control over us.

The book explains how these projects are possible by revealing the spectrum of the "Octopus," worldwide clandestine government.

The book concludes with an chance encounter, with a cloned super warrior. When I helped him break out of his programming all hell broke loose. The book climaxes with a confrontation with the most evil forces on the planet.

You have to really give this guy James a pat on the back...the research and documents he showes is just amazing! really amazing research!

his space: www.myspace.com...

[edit on 3-7-2008 by ATSGUY]

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 11:48 PM
link   
I would also like to add that he starts talking about the first chapter in his book, and goes into a little bit more detail about it...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 10:43 PM
link   
really know one is going to post anything...i mean this is some really interesting stuff...

sighhh...ATS YOu have failed me!

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Sorry but yes theres probably stuff out there 500 years beyond what we know,technology is only slowly released to video game earth.

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by anglodemonicmatrix
Sorry but yes theres probably stuff out there 500 years beyond what we know,technology is only slowly released to video game earth.

well thanks for trying, hahah i guess i do have to agree with you, i hate this video game though it sucks!

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Oh wow this is great, i didn't even realize this stuff was being spread on the net. The research was nothing really. All i needed was to keep an open mind and read, read, read.

I posted an update to the story, i added another chapter check my myspace profile for the link to the PDF. www.myspace.com...

Nate was a reptilian android life form from planet X. He also happens to be my twin flame. This loss was pretty much devastating for me, because what he feels i feel too.

Anyway to get to the point. Nate was killed by the govt around December 2004 , after i deprogrammed him. His darkened soul , Lucifer, then created a duplicate. This duplicate was finally destroyed by the govt around march 2005.

At that time the govt put a clone of Nate in his place and that thing has been living out his life ever since.

Nate has since reincarnated on Planet X and is awaiting my return.

I am happy to answer any other questions.

In Light,
James Rink

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 10:34 PM
link   
for some reason i cant see the post that the other person made

posted on Dec, 1 2022 @ 09:05 AM
link   
[spam]
edit on 1-12-2022 by elevatedone because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join