It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Osama Bin Laden Captured?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2004 @ 05:20 AM
link   
OSAMA BIN LADEN CAPTURED?

Is Bush saving Osama to sell his election propaganda?

There have been reports that Osama bin Laden has already been captured by US & Pakistani forces in a tribal region of Pakistan.

The explosive Osama bin Laden capture -story and its absence from the Western mainstream media - has sparked claims that President Bush's government is keeping Osama bin Laden's capture secret until just before the upcoming 2004 US election, in order to score a last-minute propaganda victory.

This may at first seem less than plausible and indeed there is no proof yet.

But we have already seen the United States government abuse the deaths of nearly 3000 people on September 11 into sell their election propaganda.
Relatives condemn Bush 9/11 election advertisements:

news.bbc.co.uk...

It been suggested that pressure from the US government and her allies has prevented mass-media coverage of the story of Osama bin Laden's capture.

The story was reported worldwide, but has not appeared in the mainstream media in the United States or Britain.

This apparent cover-up of such a huge story, combined with the US government's recent claims that they expect to capture Osama bin Laden soon, have added fuel to conspiracy theories surrounging Osama bin Laden and President George W Bush.

The world will watch closely in the weeks preceding the US election, in case the Bush government does conveniently produce Osama bin Laden in time for the election.

If there is no truth to this story then why has it not been reported in the US or British mainstream - even though reported by the Associated Press (AP) news agency? This is a huge story with far-reaching implications, whether it is true or not.

If there is no truth to this story then the US government may NOT conveniently produce Osama bin Laden in October or just before the 2004 US elections.

If there is no truth to this story then the Bush government has nothing to hide.

If Osama bin Laden has been captured in secret then the proper exposure of this story to the American people could prevent another of the great lies that have been recorded as parts of history. (A significant awareness of this story might even prevent the Bush government from mass-producing another huge lie.)

Therefore, please help the Acheson Intelligence Group to share this story with as many people as possible. Let the people of world, and in particular the United States, make up their own minds. In order to do that they must for once be presented with both sides of the story.

Acheson Intelligence Group

Sources:

www.paktribune.com...

english.peopledaily.com.cn...

apnews.myway.com...

[Edited on 8-3-2004 by John bull 1]

posted on Mar, 8 2004 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Would this be a surpise if it were true?

the only thing I wonder about is if it was true, wouldn't Al Qaeda want to keep it secret as well, in order to keep their terror network from crumbling? I feel that if Osama is captured, it would have 2 scenarios
a)massive terror campaign to try to regain him
B)collapse of a major terror network

posted on Mar, 8 2004 @ 03:19 PM
link   
The AchesonGroup is a long-time spammer of these and similar boards. This is the only warning you (AchesonGroup) will receive as our previous encounters with you have not been pleasant. If you post here, there is an expectation that you will participate in the discussion and respond to questions posed to you. If you do not participate (as is fair to our members) your account will be banned as it has been in the past.

posted on Mar, 8 2004 @ 03:25 PM
link   
i believe it dead on.

i went ahead and told my world geography teacher at school this, he says im full of useless info (like the truth about cinderella, thewalmart conspiracy, and chinas kfc)

but we have a bet going. i told him theyll release it soon. he says im stupid.

but i swear to god, they already have him.

but the 9/11 footage in bush's advertisement is a pile of crap. i saw the ad ok? its less than 4 seconds long. yeah, it was a tragedy. but dont you think if he WOULDNT have said anything about it people would be attacking him for trying to pretend it didnt happen or not focus on the real issues?

sheesh people, get a grip. save it for a beesting.

[Edited on 3-8-04 by Scat]

top topics

join