It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's All Happening Again.....Do something!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 06:21 PM
link   

But while he was in the process of delicately explaining his offer to various Iranian officials, US President George W Bush jumped the gun, and announced that Iran had already rejected the package "out of hand".

In fact, as Mr Solana quietly explained later on, Iran has agreed to take away the ideas and think about them.

It was more than just a misunderstanding on Mr Bush's part.

What was so striking was the difference in tone. President Bush was quick to condemn the Iranian government at the earliest opportunity.

Its all gonna happen again aint it? Media Reports Generals saying going into iran bad idea fo U.S , Media reports to people America doesn't want any part of this.

It appears Mr Bush has other ideas, it appears that no matter what other countries say , he has a plan and he's sticking to it. Proof of a lot of things for me.

U people need to mosey up to that Big white building and kick him out.

I dont want a World wide economic crash, more Wars , Possibly WW3, but no matter what anyone does George and his boys got a plan.

Good luck world

BBC News

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Whats that old American saying...sometimes the tree of liberty needs to be watered with the blood of patriots ? there is something in that for all of us.

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 07:55 PM
link   
I am a U people, and I am currently taking suggestions.
I have posted my thread on how I feel about the currect circumstances.
I live in Arboles Colorado. Google it. I could rant and rave 'til doomsday (and I have)- but this little light of mine seems to have no impact on the PTB.
I am an American. I accept the constitution and reject the false coronation of George W. Bush as King. Unfortunately, I have no stomach for violence and no head for political intrigue. I, with my brothers- and believe me, more Americans are disturbed than pleased...sit dumb-struck. Paralyzed with shock we watch as our rights are widdled away as in our name the world is bullied, raped, pillaged and plundered and I think to myself.....maybe if I tie a sign around my neck to tell the world I'm not on-board...run my head through a shop window and blow my brains out through the back of my neck on live T.V....would the rest of the world know we are not just passively letting this happen?

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 08:03 PM
link   
all changes take place first in the hearts of men. the concern is growing around here. i think most ppl are waiting to see IF there is an election
and then what takes place by the candidate in the office.

if you are outside the US, imagine how those of us here are feeling.

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by mazzroth

Thomas Jefferson "The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants"

Times they are a changin'

Obs out

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 10:58 AM
link   
No it isnt. the WH is hell-bent on doing this diplomatically. Israel on the other hand........

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by justamomma
all changes take place first in the hearts of men. the concern is growing around here. i think most ppl are waiting to see IF there is an election
and then what takes place by the candidate in the office.
I have my doubts too as to whether we'll have an election this year or not justamomma. At the speed with which things are deteriorating, it's doubtful.

I personally think we'll see martial law in this country by Christmas if not sooner.

[edit on 7/4/08 by LLoyd45]

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Of course it is happening again. The situation is the same, so why would anyone expect anything different to happen?

Sheesh, I have cried this until I am hoarse (and have cramps in my fingers). Understand, please, someone. The problem has absolutely nothing to do with nukes.

IRAN HAS DEPEGGED THEIR OIL FROM THE DOLLAR!

Irag did this same thing, actually only threatened to, so it was necessary to declare war on them. Saddam Hussein's WMDs, while quite possibly extant, were the excuse. Iran's nukes, while also quite probably extant, are the excuse now.

Depegging from the dollar creates a major problem for the banking industry in the USA, and dangerously destabilizes our economy. Even worse, it threatens the fortune and control over the population of those in power. This simply cannot happen.

Forget about what you hear on the news; forget about what you read in the papers. It's about oil, not the black liquid itself but how it is traded in the world. Forget about what the American people want or think; they are irrelevant, and that includes me, you, every working stiff who is celebrating today for not having to work for 24 hours.

It's about oil, and money, and control. We have been asleep too long, slumbering away mesmerized by those dreams of freedom past. We sit dazed and silently nodding while we are told what to think in the face of lies masquerading as truth. And when we finally do awaken, we will realize it was only a dream, a wonderful two centuries plus of happy thoughts and symbols that soothed our spirits for the moment.

And the rest of the world will join us in the stark realization that while we slumbered and dreamed, we were imprisoned.

And me? Well, I am one of those poor souls who stayed up all night, with a voice as small as a whisper, too small to drown out the lullabies. My cries of 'WAKE UP!' went unheeded in favor of that wonderful dream.

May God help us. We apparently can no longer help ourselves.

TheRedneck

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by TheRedneck

I've been thinking about the very same thing Redneck. It is about the stability of the dollar on the world market, not oil per se. Oil traded in Euros, or any other currency is extremley bad for the USD

Since the USD is falling vs. the Euro and likley will for some time yet, the world is in for a horrible time of it, both financially and politically I fear.

Stock up on durable goods ets, you might need tehm to consume and trade with your kinsmen.

top topics

join