It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Now they got bigfoot in newyork?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 06:00 PM
link   
I heard stories from people that 40 years ago bigfoot was cited someplace here.I guess this is just more news.He must be spread out from westcoast/eastcoast thing.LOL i hope he dont rap.
Article:
Reports of 'Bigfoot' sightings in Greene County has trackers on the prowl

CATSKILL, N.Y. (AP) - Recent sightings of mysterious animals have drawn a team of trackers of the mythical creature known as "Bigfoot" to the Greene County town of Catskill.

www.wcax.com...

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 06:08 PM
link   
It probably visited once, got mugged, brutalized by the police, had it's rear end covered with graffiti and barely escaped with it's life. We now see them in Arkansas, for good reason.

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by alienstar

Yea I saw on the History Channel show Monster Quest that there is a "Ohio Grassman",seems like 'they' (Sasquatch) are everywhere.Some people even think they are an "inner-terrestrial" or even alien.

[edit on 7/3/2008 by jkrog08]

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Actually this happens every time Gary Busey is in town.
It's a harmless mistake.

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Well, when you say New York, do you mean the City or the State? 'Cause the State actually has some pretty rural areas. As for the city... well, I've never been there, seen it in the distance though. The area around the outside of the city was pretty green.

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Up near the Catskill mountains i guess but does state Catskills,Ny.Its pretty big and i guess a bigfoot could hide there.Just a image to show maybe where its hanging out.

www.wherethepavementends.net...

[edit on 3-7-2008 by alienstar]

[edit on 3-7-2008 by alienstar]

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 08:46 PM
link   
That makes a little more sense now, New York doesn't seem to have too many good hiding spots, even for the master of Hide And Seek

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 09:36 PM
link   
If they are anyplace i would imagine it would be the Adirondacks mts,they have over 10,000 square miles of state land.

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by schrodingers dog

lol gary busey is a nutcase

top topics

join