It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dissapearing UFO Near Chemtrails

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Hello, My name is Scott and this is my first post since my decision to stay away from ATS for a while, the link is here www.abovetopsecret.com... . I was going through my videos that I had on my computer and i found one where I was recording some chemtrails in the sky where my wifes mom worked. But after the first viewing I noticed an object in the sky that I did not see before. In the video you can clearly see the object there then disappear right as I was moving my camera away. At first I thought it was a reflection from the window but I remember that It wasn't all that bad so I left it alone. But This was on video when I reviewed it again.

It could be a reflection in fact it most likely is an reflection but I don't want to cancel anything out yet. Tell me what you think. Thank you.

[edit on 7/3/2008 by scottr.]

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 05:26 PM
link   
I've seen those in the sky before. It winked out just like in your video. It moved across the sky and winked out 3 times. Only when it winked out the 3rd time, something else appeared. My daughter and I both witnessed it. On the last time it winked out, immediately a rocket type object appeared in it's place.

I've also taken a photo of chemtrails in the sky and have seen one of these white orb like things in it. No one can tell me what it is.

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 05:28 PM
link   
What I don't understand is why I didn't see it while I was taping. Maybe a UFO in Between dimensions?

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 05:31 PM
link   
I didn't see the one I photographed either until I uploaded the photo. The other one, I saw with my own eyes.

I have no idea what they are. I'm sure some will say it's camera anomaly, but how can it be when I've seen the same thing with my own eyes?

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by virraszto

Thats true. Sometimes people just have to believe. would you mind uploading that photo?

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 05:39 PM
link   
I'll try to find it on my pc. I almost hate to post it because I don't want to excite the one's who love to rip people to pieces over photos.

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Yea man I understand. Feel free to do it if you like.

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Ok, I found it. This is the one I didn't see until I uploaded it. I took several photos of the same area and this isn't the only one this white orb showed up in. It's smaller in the other photo. The one I saw with my eyes, wasn't as bright as this. It was very similar though.

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Wow, Those are very interesting, Its very bright and looks like the sun is going down in the opposite direction (no glare) Very neat.

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Interesting photos

However, it looks to me as though the reflection is coming from where the sun is going down as opposed to opposite. It could be a plane reflecting back glare. How are you sure it's a chem trail as opposed to a regular contrail? Is there a regular flight path near your house or an airport close by (or in the direction of the chem/contrail)?

I'm not debunking, merely piping in with a more mundane explanation. Just as a supplemental question, how can you determine they are chemtrails? Do you have some scientific gear that can test the composition of the air?

IRM

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by InfaRedMan

I know I cant call them Con Trails. Other then that I think they need to name these wonderful "New" forms of clouds.

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 07:23 PM
link   
I don't know if those are chemtrails or contrails. I only know they were leaving behind a huge mess in the sky. I do have an airport about 25 min away.
Here is another photo I took a few min before the other photo's I posted.

The first photos I posted were taken looking north. All 3 of these photos were taken within 6 min of each other.

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Thats a neat photo. Wasn't that one guy the type of person you were talking about?

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Actually, his post wasn't bad at all.
I don't mind the questions and the possible other explanations. It's the ones who call you an outright liar and are obnoxious.

I saw one of these with my own eyes, and my daughter saw it too. Glare or a reflection can't account for that one. I am not asking folks to believe me, I know what I saw and that's all that matters to me.

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by scottr.

No I wasn't debunking at all. Far from it! I discount nothing - I just like to remove all earthly sources first. ... And "that guy" has a name mate.

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 08:01 PM
link   

They are nice pics, I agree with "that other guy"
. I'm glad that we don't get anything like this where I am (chem/contrails). But we do get many UFO's! However they aren't as widely reported here as in the US. Interesting thread. I would get Internos, Mike Singh or ARMAP in on it to take a better look at the photo's. Perhaps they can inhance it for you (if you have a high rez available)!

IRM

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 08:03 PM
link   

I wouldnt think infaredman would be a real name so I just addressed you as "That Guy"!

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 08:05 PM
link   

You know I'm not here to argue, Just seems childish. I apologize.

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 08:25 PM
link   
I often take images of the sky above my house and I photographed similar objects. I can't say for certain what it is, but I was told it could be a "drone" of some sort.

[edit on 3-7-2008 by 2Faced]

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Nice photo's
Did you see those with your eye, or only notice it when it was uploaded?

I am wondering if these objects might tie into the post " Starlike objects moving across the sky" ?

The one I saw with my own eyes got bright then dimmed, got bright, then dimmed. etc. I saw it early in the morning when the sun was first coming out. I would imagine it would like like a star if it were far up in the sky and it was dark out. I briefly explained how I saw it, but I'll go into more detail now.

I was on a country road at about 7:30 am. The sky was clear, no clouds in sight. Up above to the left I saw this object. It glimmered a bit. It stayed in place for apx. 2 minutes then winked out. Like a light switch, it was gone. Apx. 30 seconds passed and it showed up directly ahead of me. It stood there glimmering for apx. 2 min or so, and bam, out like a like it was gone. It reappeared off to my right abt. 30 seconds later. It stayed about 2 minutes. Then bam, it winked out again. I was watching it as it winked out, and immediately, a large dark od green rocket type thing appeared in its place. This thing didn't have big wings, it had tiny little protusions on each side. I could see the front nose of it had a window. No markings on it. I know it sounds crazy, but it's true. When I see od green, I think military. No idea what either of these objects were, only telling what I saw.

[edit on 3-7-2008 by virraszto]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join