It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How's the Weather In Canada?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 12:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Mad_Hatter

Sorry, I overlooked that comment

Well, good luck in whatever you decide! If anything, experiencing other cultures and so on will be a great and rewarding experience!

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zaimless
Well I live in British Columbia and I would have to say if you like green this is the place to be. The only draw back is BC can be soggy cause we are in a rain belt and the skys are grey quite often. But Its good overall. I have lived lots of places and I always come home here, we don't get to bad of winters though.

I guess it would depend on what kind of weather you like. Alberta is dry, and gets a lot of snow in the winter. The East coast has lots of trees, rain, and snow. So it all depends what you want.

I like the Montana belt. The mountains are great there.

Even so if it's dry in Alberta. Mosquito populations usually get eliminated from either the lack of rain, or the deep freeze cold in April or early May. The deep freeze cold at the end of April like of what we had this year, wiped out the mosquitos for the year!!

Some reporter said it was the dry conditions.... Are you freaking kidding me!?!? He must have went on a vacation when we had that cold week in April.

Although we don't exactly get "a lot" of snow, in comparision to other places *cough* Newfoundland.

[edit on 5-7-2008 by Shrukin89]

new topics

<< 1   >>

join