It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Martial law and your USA military... would you ???

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 05:03 AM
link   
A couple of theories..........

1-Is our current miitary already RFID chipped?

2- Is it possible to "mass" hypnotic people, ie. Mass Manchurian canditates?

My only two fears of the Marshall law scenario...........

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 11:40 PM
link   
As a member of the military I often think what it would be like to be ordered to kill american citizens. With that being said hundreds of different senarios could play out. I would have to know in what context am I being ordered to take up arms against fellow americans.
What I am trying to say is, if I am being posted out side a supermarket and ordered to kill anyone trying to get inside. And the people trying to get food and supplies are families with childred, or just children period. Well I wont be shooting anyone, I've asked this same question to some of my troops and the response I usually get is "I am gonna shoot the guy giving me that order!" Beware 2 LT!
Ok but what about lets say a Katrina scenario. Americans are getting killed and raped and looting the # out of non essentials. My duty is to defend my fellow Americans, by killing other Americans? This raises alot of issues inside me. But I think I would have to in this situation, you have to break acouple of eggs to make an omlet, right.
If it ever played out where we would be ordered to kill anyone out side, like breaking curfew or something. And lets assume theres either U.N. or NATO troops on American soil. I'm just saying that all it would take is one very charismatic sergeant or captain or even private to stand up for him self and his fellow Americans, rallying troops from all the services to his back.
In all actuality its going to be a private contractor hired out to kill my fellow Americans. I remember reading something about a group of marines being asked questions very similar to this. There answers were along the lines of "I will not kill Americans."
All in all I would have to wait to do this real world to see what my reaction would be. I hope I make the right one.

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 04:57 PM
link   

<< 1   >>

join