It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beware of... (Independence Day)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 02:37 PM
link   
...the street punks this 4th of July. Put away your automobiles.

Fire crackers under or in automobiles is the new way to make it look like terrorist had you in mind. Parking lots can start a chain reaction if one car gets blown up by powerful firecrackers.

And if you drive with your window down, you're a fool on and around the 4th of july... How so? Someone with guts might want to toss in a lit fire cracker or smoke bomb, then pull off.

Any questions or comments?

You would think the terror alert would be raise the 4th since it's all fire and bomb related.

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 02:41 PM
link   
I remember when I was younger I put smoke bomb in my spokes on my dmx dirt bike and lit em. I was straight smokin as if burning rubber!!!

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Mabus

they can throw all the fire works they want cause i throw 230 grain hollow points from my .45 3 13 round mags. i will celebrate anyway they want...

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 04:26 AM
link   
the only fear are are such explosive fireworks such as M-80s or bigger in disguise of a real deadly explosion. Or an explosion that will go off in disguise of a muder by a deadly hand gun. The sounds and action of fireworks are deadly if not seen beyond their capabilities. So beware of that.

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 04:43 AM
link   
OMG it's the 4th of july we are all going to die. Them punks are gone through black cats and smoke bombs in my POS car. Doubt it though cause I leave my car unlock and I still haven't been lucky enough for some punk to steal it. Heck even if they blew it up I might be over joyed, even though I would hate to fill out the insurance claim.

Fire crackers under or in automobiles is the new way to make it look like terrorist had you in mind. Parking lots can start a chain reaction if one car gets blown up by powerful firecrackers.

I think you watch way to many movies for your own good. Cause only see exploding car chain reactions on movies and Bad television. No I won't be worried until I see a chain reaction like that happen in real life with out riged explosives like the movies and TV use.

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 04:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mabus
...the street punks this 4th of July. Put away your automobiles.

And if you drive with your window down, you're a fool on and around the 4th of july... How so? Someone with guts might want to toss in a lit fire cracker or smoke bomb, then pull off.

This has been an ongoing thing for years, at least were I live. Be real careful indeed.
I also heard that locally, our fine Men in Blue, are in no tolerance mode for fireworks that "leave the ground". In the past, say five years ago, they let us do whatever on the 4th, as long as you didn't do anything to directly cause damage or fires.

Of coarse, being a former pyro head on the 4th, i used to get the really goods ones, but now there is a $500.00 ticket to pay once your neighbor's rat on you and call the police.

What a shame, but it's the idiots like the "tossing lit firework a**holes" that brought it to this.

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Good god man. Are you serious? Are you afraid of everything? Do you even leave the house?

Do you honestly think a strip of firecrackers is going to blow your car up?

Maybe if I use a 1000 strip I can take out a whole parking lot!

Please think about what you're saying before you say it.

Young lil' whipper snappers...

new topics

top topics

join