It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Question about this website

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 02:04 PM
link   
How come some images show up in the website and others do not.

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 02:06 PM
link   
What kind of pictures are you talking about?

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by enjoies05
What kind of pictures are you talking about?
when you click insert image and then sometimes is says external image and sometimes it actually posts it on the website.

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 03:22 PM
link   
i am also trying to upload one of those avatars do i have to buy that feature or does it come standard and can i use the anonymous post image as my avatar?

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 04:17 PM
link   
The reason for the image hosting issue is where the image is found. If you host the image here on the ATS servers you will need to use the [ats] [ /ats] Image code, if you use a hosting service like photobucket or imageshack you use the [img] [ /img] image code.

Edit: Spaces added for effect...

Direct hotlinking causes the [external image] tag while the above will get you your nice image clear as can be.

(please note, you should have the right to post the pic if you are going to link it from your own hosting service)

As far as the avatar issue. This Handy Dandy Handbook Will help you in getting your avatar up and running.

I wouldnt use the Anon poster avy for your own (can cause confusion). Perhaps you could come up with some sort of avatar that more suits your own personality.

[edit on 7/3/2008 by whatukno]

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 11:52 PM
link   
i like the anon post avatar the best

new topics

top topics

join