It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am being haunted by a family member

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Sometimes when I just sit in front of the computer I can see an image of my family member and when it surfaces it is the most profuse odor i have ever smelled in my entire life.

What should I do.

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 02:04 PM
link   
How do you know its a family member and not a demon!

Like this one

Take pictures, you will get answers for yourself!

Also EVP's are great!

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 02:05 PM
link   
its weird its like the person is standing there and they have run a photoshop effect on them like craculuer its looks like a family member. It might be a shapshifter though.

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Okay...that demon bit just cracked me up. I needed that.
I have family members that visit me. They still love me and want to check in- no big deals. I was in a really bad place one time and I asked my mother if she could touch my arm to let me know she was really there. She did and I about jumped out of my skin. I got the screamin' heeby-jeebies and asked her to please never do that again- she hasn't.
If it makes you uncomfortable you could ask them to stop. What about the odor though? Is the smell pleasant or familiar like your relatives cologne? I've never had a visiting smell before...

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Hey, I am haunted by family members too... only they are still living!!!!

But seriously, ask them what they want. If you don't want them tell them to go away. Works every time....

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zaimless

But seriously, ask them what they want. If you don't want them tell them to go away. Works every time....

I have been spraying them with lysol to make sure it is real and for some reason it just stands there or follows me upstairs and sit on the other end of the sofa.

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Maybach Hanson

Why would a family member haunt you?
Did you do some terrible thing while they were living to bring this on yourself?

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 04:19 PM
link   
it just happened again, but its like my grandma is conjuring spirits that feel like they drain the life force out of people

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by garyo1954
reply to post by Maybach Hanson

Why would a family member haunt you?
Did you do some terrible thing while they were living to bring this on yourself?

apparently the person was in love with me and i was like no and now they are draining the life force out of me to control my thoughts.

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 11:17 PM
link   
My cousin swears to this day she was chased around a coffee table by the smell of roses... Probably a vase with roses actually ON the table knowing her stupidity.

My grandfather died a few years back and he worked on wagons and lorries and almost every year at a certain time of August someone will say they smelled him lol.

It's kind of strange how spirits can also have "scents" to them.

Try and get a photo if you can OP, see if you can catch anything

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maybach Hanson

I have been spraying them with lysol to make sure it is real and for some reason it just stands there or follows me upstairs and sit on the other end of the sofa.

Well there's your problem, my friend. Lysol is hardly effective against ghosts. Might I suggest you try Febreze. It's a breath of fresh air.

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wintermute

Originally posted by Maybach Hanson

Well there's your problem, my friend. Lysol is hardly effective against ghosts. Might I suggest you try Febreze. It's a breath of fresh air.

well i was mowing the yard in the dark when i got a flashlight to check my work and then when i flashed flashlight around I saw all these weird people. Like eyes that would flash when the light hits them. So i went inside and did the same thing and then it happened again. So it disapated for a few minutes and then came back. Can someone get this ghost of my family member out of my house it smells bloody awefull.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 03:55 AM
link   
its getting worse any suggestions

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 04:10 AM
link   
If its either a rotting vegetation smell or musty earthy smell you have a nasty pretending to be a family member.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 04:40 AM
link   
Ok, so like, you were mowing the lawn IN THE DARK? For real? LOL Huh? Explain that a little please.

Also, I would be thrilled if one of my deceased family members contacted me. I miss them so.

new topics

top topics

join