It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Wilcock

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 01:37 PM
link   
What do you guys think of this guy? He has some pretty wild theories but seems to be very intelligent. I was a little skeptic of him because he has his own website and sells all of his stuff on it. Opinions?

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 01:40 PM
link   
He's just in it for the $$$.

Him and his project camelot crew all want peoples money.

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Surely there are better ways to make a living? Which is why I sometimes find it hard to believe that we have so many hoaxes created purely for the sake of making money.

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 01:51 PM
link   
project camalot is not his company, they do lots of interviews. I don't think all he has to say is bull though...he does have some really insightful things to say.

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by dankojudd

Those insightful things is what gets you.

I know it's not his company. You misunderstood, I meant they all ride the same wagon.

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Well project camelot doesn't sell anything they make their money through donations which gives me the impression they believe in what they do. Yes David Wilcock sells a lot of items but how else are you going to make money to get to place to place to lecture? These people have to make a living too. I mean he could be just a really smart guy manipulating peoplef for their money but... since he donates a lot of money to project camelot who doesn't only interview wilcock but loads of others, I get the feeling he is legit. People who do manipulate others throught this type pf thing also tend to create cults and tell them to do this and that, he doesn't.
You basically have to make your own judgement.

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 03:25 PM
link   
That was my thinking on him and camalot asmall89. If you listen to his interviews on project camalot he seems to have a higher purpose than making some green.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 11:03 PM
link   
think of the basic economical system . If something is free then too many people says that its bunch of crap and thinks thats not valuable . Maybe it can be his expression of awaken the people with their own weapon ...

[edit on 12-7-2009 by sqfaith]

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 11:38 PM
link   
This guy is a gold digger. He's in for the buck.
He even recorded songs.....I don't know what that's for because it sounds horrible.

He comes out with everything that grabs people's attention. He is in the channelling business (RA), then he is a psychic (and reincarnation of Edgar Cayce), he gives seminars to popular topics, etc....

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 12:05 AM
link   
I like him. What he says might not be 100% true, but his overall message is great I think. The overlying message is we humans need to be resonsible for ourselves. Every one of us. His message is a lot like Michael Tsarions, I like them both.

If their message rings true with me, thats all I need for "proof".

top topics

join