The Truth About Satanism

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Some very interesting reading here, and some very sound spiritual advice, I might add, that would read well for anyone, regardless of faith or belief. I will investigate more, for sure, and am particuarly interested in the meditation aspect, if anyone cares to share more.

Cait

[edit on 3-7-2008 by caitlinfae]

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 03:48 PM
link   
I feel I have provided enough information to dispel at least the most common propaganda and misconceptions about Satanism. Hopefully by now, everyone reading this will have a proper understanding of the basics of Satanic thought, philosophy and religion. I hope this thread will help prevent any future mis-use of the term Satanism and will stop any propagandist in their tracks.

There will always be those who will hold fast to their indoctrinated beliefs, their pretentious self delusion, their ignorance and their desire for subjugation instead of freedom.

This thread is, as Jesus once said "For those with ears to hear" and "With eyes to see"

Here are a few links to further research information:

Official Church of Satan Site

Satanism 101

Guide to Satanism Online

The 600 Club

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 03:48 PM
link   
A few years ago I saw a video from an FBI raid on a Satanist home. Was probably the most disturbing thing I've ever seen. These Satanists killed people and had body parts all over their house. Their victims blood they had in a glass container at the center of a pentagram on a table, the pentagram was made with blood smeared on the table. The satanists were planning on drinking the blood from the glass container during a satanic ritual. The FBI opened a freezer and there were human heads in there, because the Satanists needed to take the skulls and use them for decoration during a ritual.

For those of you who think Satanism is an innocent religion and not a cult. For those of you who think the satanists in the video I saw were fringe and don't represent your typical satanist. Consider that their religion calls for human sacrifice and all these sick rituals. You think most satanists don't do what their religion calls for? No they do. Do you think they use fake bodies and stuff? Well they don't. Where do you think they get the bodies from for their rituals, dig them up in the graveyard? No they go out and kidnap people and brutally murder them.

I'm trying to find that video again now, I want to share it. It will really open your eyes as to what goes in in the circle of satanists. The site I originally saw it on is no longer online, but I have no doubts I can find it.

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by lilsugag99
I have a question. What is the standpoint of Satanism on the hereafter? I had heard an interview on C2C with a man named Joshua P Warren that stated that Satanists do not believe there is anything after life here on Earth.

Good question.

Satanism does not believe in an after life because it is a religion of the Earth, it is a religion for the living, not the dead. All of it's basic tenants and rules are concerned only with Earthly existence.

Personally I feel that worrying about the afterlife does very little except hamper my enjoyment of the life I do have. There is no one alive who can prove there is or isn't an afterlife, there is no one who can prove which concept of an afterlife is correct, therefore I see very little point in concerning oneself with it.

Perhaps you were to hold fast to one concept of the here after and upon death find out that not only were you wrong but you were doing the exact opposite of what you were supposed to. There is no way to until that day that death overtakes you.

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by OrangeAlarmClock

I believe I've seen the same video myself, it was on Faces of Death 4 and I'm quite sure it was fake.

Regardless, read my first post before you speak anymore.

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Those people are probably extremists. Every religion has them. I am sure not every Satanist sacrifices humans. Those stories are all you hear about in the media because they are extreme cases. It's like when people say that New York City is a scary place. People all over the country think that it is because they hear all these stories on the news. However, NYC is not and it's because of the media that people develope these opinions.

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 04:01 PM
link   
That's very interesting. It does not bother you to think that there is nothing after this life? Just blank? It gives me the creeps to think about it.

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by azzllin
Great thread, there is so much disinformation about Satanism people fall for it hook, line and sinker, ......

i doubt your going to convert any devout christians into realizing Satan is another concocted excuse to destroy, and accuse the innocent who where a threat to the catholic church.

Personally, i would rather the weak minded, closed minded, ignorant, spiritually dead and subjugated stay in their own religion. Those who are able to understand Satanism will be the ones who come to it.

as LaVey himself said (paraphrasing) "You either are a Satanist or your are not a Satanist. If you are a Satanist you were probably born that way."

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 04:02 PM
link   

You, as all the rest of them are ignorant, and don't know anything besides what the media pumps into your head

From the site www.joyofsatan.com...

There are different sects of Satanism. Joy of Satan Ministries is Spiritual Satanism.

Satanism is not a "Christian invention."

Satanism predates Christianity and all other religions.

Satanism is not about spooks, goblins, vampires, Halloween monsters or other related entities.

Satanism is not about "evil."

Satanism is not a "reaction" to Christianity.

Satanism is not about death.

True Satanism is about elevating and empowering humanity, which was our True Creator (Satan's) intention.

We know Satan/Lucifer as a real being.

We know Satan to be the True Father and Creator God of humanity.

We know "Yaweh/Jehova" of the bible to be a fictitious entity, and the people behind coercing this lie, to be the true deceivers of humanity and the masters of lies. This is evident in the many contradictions within the Judeo/Christian Bible, revealing this text to be the work of human beings who had occult knowledge and infused it with power to make it credible, and to incite fear in order to control.

We are law abiding.
We DO NOT advocate or participate in any blood or living sacrifice. This act is Judeo/Christian, as stated in their Bible- Deuteronomy 12:27: "And thou shalt offer thy burnt offerings, the flesh and the blood, upon the altar of the LORD thy God: and the blood of thy sacrifices shall be poured out upon the altar of the LORD thy God, and thou shalt eat the flesh."

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 04:06 PM
link   
What a lot of Anton LeVay horsemanure is on this thread.

The Church of $atan was a great big publicity stunt in order to scam people out of money. Today even LeVay's daughter Carla won't have anything to do with it because it is just a scam.

All the rest of this so-called philosophy is just mind-control crap from the CIA fed through Levay's Church of $atan and Aquino's Temple of Set just as the CIA did the same through The Process and Scientology. You who buy into this have just bought into a giant CIA mind-control BlackOp.

And as far as drugs goes, there was no bigger druggie in the Haight in those days than Anton LeVay.

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Shadowflux

I am sorry, but you are now bunching up satanic beliefs into one thing here, not all satanists have the same beliefs as the other.

I as a spiritual satanist believe I have a soul, and I will join Satan in the afterlife, to either serve him, or to be sent to another planet / dimension, depending on his wishes for me.

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 04:07 PM
link   

That's very interesting. It does not bother you to think that there is nothing after this life? Just blank? It gives me the creeps to think about it.

No, because I am more concerned with fulfillment, both physical and spiritual while I am alive. A pretty concept of the afterlife is meant to do nothing more than comfort those who are oppressed and subjugated.

No matter how horrible life became one could always say "At least it will be nicer in Heaven" and they will continue to accept their lot in life.

A Satanist would say "This life may be all I have and I should enjoy it and seek fulfillment in it." With this attitude the Satanist would attempt to better their situation.

If there truly is no afterlife then none of us will miss it as we rot. If there were an afterlife I'd rather go somewhere interesting like Valhalla then some cloudy place in the sky where I can praise God and the angels for eternity.

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Soldier Of Darkness

From the site www.joyofsatan.com...

There are different sects of Satanism. Joy of Satan Ministries is Spiritual Satanism.ligions.

Satanism is not about spooks, goblins, vampires, Halloween monsters or other related entities.

Satanism is not about "evil."

That's fine and dandy but if you go to the ku klux klan's website they also say they are a peaceful orginization that wants people of all colors to live in peace and harmony.

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Soldier Of Darkness
reply to post by Shadowflux

I am sorry, but you are now bunching up satanic beliefs into one thing here, not all satanists have the same beliefs as the other.

I as a spiritual satanist believe I have a soul, and I will join Satan in the afterlife, to either serve him, or to be sent to another planet / dimension, depending on his wishes for me.

You're right, I was referring to my personal beliefs and LeVayen Satanism which was my personal focus on this thread.

The bottom line is every Satanist is an independent individual which is part of what makes them a Satanist and therefore we are likely to hold different opinions on certain matters.

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 04:15 PM
link   
But doesn't a spiritual satanist contradict a Lavey satanist because you as a spiritual satanist believe in Satan as a being rather than satan as a symbol

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 04:16 PM
link   

I'm afraid you either haven't read all the information or you are just not understanding it. I think you should watch the video "Speak of the Devil" which I linked to earlier in the thread.

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Sorry for the spelling lol and if I did not make any sense but hopefully you get my drift

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Ok, well i am a Spiritual Satanist, and have been one for many years...

I have NEVER sacrificed a goat, a cat, a bat, or anything else for that matter, won't even mention human sacrifice, those people are insane, or most likely christians who follow the bible directly, as it is god who likes sacrifices and blood to honor him, not Satan.

Closest I have come to blood in my years as a practicing satanist was the blood from my own finger when i signed my name on the ritual paper with blood.

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 04:19 PM
link   

But doesn't a spiritual satanist contradict a Lavey satanist because you as a spiritual satanist believe in Satan as a being rather than satan as a symbol

I don't feel they contradict so much as they are just different. LaVeyan Satanism has been described as an "un-religion" more than once and therefore I don't think it can really contradict a belief system that is more religiously minded in the traditional sense of the word

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by lilsugag99

Yes it certainly does, because Spiritual Satanists believe Satan is a Entity, a God, a force separate from everything, we also believe in the afterlife.

We do not follow Lavey Satanism at all.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join