It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Truth About Satanism

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 12:21 AM
link   
to the coward that U2U me to tell me to stop spreading my propoganda and to warn that my agenda will be seen through.

listen carefully

i have promoted NO religion

I have not even stated mine

I have not put forth nor engaged any agenda

i have not preached, prostletized, nor tried to convert, nor recruit.

if you feel i am preaching, recruiting, and spreading propoganda. please come in the forum like a man and show me how. I am all ears. I think I have been checking quite often here so i will catch it. please feel free.

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by re22666
to the coward that U2U me to tell me to stop spreading my propoganda and to warn that my agenda will be seen through.

listen carefully

if you feel i am preaching, recruiting, and spreading propoganda. please come in the forum like a man and show me how. I am all ears. I think I have been checking quite often here so i will catch it. please feel free.

wow that's hilarious, sorry ya got that kind of thing, I was going to ask who sent it but obviuosly you think only the message he sent is any of our business publically and not who the messenger was or,,, if there was one at all.

I would suggest that it is really none of our business then what someone says to you in private if you are going to post it in public regardless of you honoring his privacy in only who he is but not what he says

- Con

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Conspiriology

Originally posted by re22666

listen carefully

wow that's hilarious, sorry ya got that kind of thing, I was going to ask who sent it but obviuosly you think only the message he sent is any of our business publically and not who the messenger was or,,, if there was one at all.

I would suggest that it is really none of our business then what someone says to you in private if you are going to post it in public regardless of you honoring his privacy in only who he is but not what he says

- Con

what????
i did not put it here for public viewing. i put it here because i expect any exchange to be public so that includes anything i have to say. it was intended for one person and the best place to put it was on public display. if he got it, then he can be embarassed and answered all at once. if not, oh well, i need not waste any more time in some one on one U2U fight. if it bothers you that you can see a response but not who it was meant for, then i suggest you relax. tell me, when someone is on the phone, do you need to hear the other end of the conversation too?

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 05:31 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 03:19 AM
link   
Satan and Satanism by any other name is still embracing the devil and shunning God. It makes me sick that anyone would even make a post like this, let alone go on to speak as if any brand of Satanism was something good and nice to embrace and learn more about. This should be banned and all good people should avert their eyes, lest they be perverted by the Father of all lies and his many deceptive minnions!!!

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 04:07 AM
link   
reply to post by samael93

Why should it make you shudder?

Personally when I hear extremely religious people preaching about happiness, charity and joy only to see them behaving in selfish, rude and often extremely ignorant ways - I shudder. It's not because of what they believe, but the hypocracy of it all.

At least with a Satanist you know where you stand.

Peace,

MGGG

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 04:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by machinegun_go_go

Why should it make you shudder?

Personally when I hear extremely religious people preaching about happiness, charity and joy only to see them behaving in selfish, rude and often extremely ignorant ways - I shudder. It's not because of what they believe, but the hypocracy of it all.

At least with a Satanist you know where you stand.

Peace,

MGGG

Really? A religion based in lies, about worshipping the father of lies, and you know where you stand? Interesting logic.

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 05:39 AM
link   

Lies are all in the eye of the beholder - one man's lie is another's truth.

Besides, if you look at the the LaVeyan interpretation of Satanism - one would be calling oneself the 'father of lies'

It's all down to personal viewpoint.

It's just like me saying that KFC is the true provider and Burger King is the bringer of fire and lies.

Only difference is - KFC and Burger King actually exist.

Peace,

MGGG

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 08:48 AM
link   
reply to post by machinegun_go_go

satan exists.
I talked to him or one of his lessers on a recovery table after I had an abortion. Bad stuff! (BTW, I wasn't a Christian)
Just look at the new world order. That's his personal project.

I believe it was C.S. Lewis who said, the greatest trick of the devil was to make everyone think he doesn't exist!

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by machinegun_go_go

Lies are all in the eye of the beholder - one man's lie is another's truth.

Besides, if you look at the the LaVeyan interpretation of Satanism - one would be calling oneself the 'father of lies'

It's all down to personal viewpoint.

It's just like me saying that KFC is the true provider and Burger King is the bringer of fire and lies.

Only difference is - KFC and Burger King actually exist.

Peace,

MGGG

That is the stupidest thing I have ever heard in my entire life. Truth is TRUTH. You are talking about oppinions. If i say that the sky is plaid, would that be a truth because i say it is? No, it is still a lie. Your example is not even close to the kind of logic you open up with. There is a huge difference between oppinions and facts and when you lie about facts, it does not change the facts, it is just a LIE.
Gravity makes things rise away from the planet.
There, that is a lie, can you tell me under what condition that would be true in any eye beholder's perspective?
No. It is just a lie.
As for Laveyan Satanists, DUH. How does replacing another person as the father of lies with yourself as the father of lies make it any less about lies?

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Clearskies
reply to post by machinegun_go_go

satan exists.
I talked to him or one of his lessers on a recovery table after I had an abortion. Bad stuff! (BTW, I wasn't a Christian)
Just look at the new world order. That's his personal project.

I believe it was C.S. Lewis who said, the greatest trick of the devil was to make everyone think he doesn't exist!

The NWO? Wow, the devil sure has gotten slow or old or something then. He has been working on that project for decades now. Fool! Satan's domain is the earth, if he wanted a NWO, we would have it in the blink of an eye. Satan can do whatever he likes here but that would not convert slows. Man is behind the NWO and it makes evil on every side. We are doing what Satan needs for him, he is not pushing any government agenda.
You OBVIOUSLY were not a christin, BTW, if you were laying on an abortion table.

posted on Dec, 26 2008 @ 11:31 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 07:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Shadowflux

Hey shadow flux,thank you for all your help my friend
,great thread ,boy was i dupped for a lot of years.

thanks for explaining

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Certainly, any religion of Satanism would be the last thing that this civilization needs; the thing that this civilization needs the least.

After all, that is what Judaism, Christianity and Islam are for.

When you turn upside down the Revelations received by Moses, Isaiah, Daniel, Jesus and Mohammed--by interpreting the "resurrection" as the raising of a dead physical body from the grave rather than as a Doctrine of 'Rebirth'--Satanism is the logical consequence.

Don't believe me?

Just look at what has been going on in the Middle East for just the past 31 years.

Michael

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by johnny c

You're certainly welcome, I'm glad I could help. Sorry that this thread had gotten hijacked by so many closed minded people.

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Michael Cecil

It should seem fairly evident, after some study, that the resurrection of the physical body was not what Jesus was teaching. The concept of the resurrection of the physical body is very Egyptian and relates to the Egyptian mystery religions. Whether or not this concept stems from an even earlier tradition, I am not qualified to say at this point.

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Lying three days in a coffin is still a masonic ritual dating back to Egyptian times to symbolise the
resurrection and rebirth of the initiate,its a higher order rite.

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shadowflux

It should seem fairly evident, after some study, that the resurrection of the physical body was not what Jesus was teaching.

It should seem fairly evident?????

Is that why the Judaeo-Christo FASCISTS of Wikipedia will NOT allow, even as a minority position, any mention at all of the "resurrection" as a Doctrine of 'Rebirth' on its topic page; a Doctrine also taught by Mohammed?

The concept of the resurrection of the physical body is very Egyptian and relates to the Egyptian mystery religions.

Is that why hundreds of millions of Christians delude themselves that they are followers of Jesus when they are nothing more than followers of the Egyptian-Pharisaical-aPauline doctrine of a physical resurrection?

Is that why there is not one single newspaper in the United States, not one single broadcasting network, not one single religious journal, not one single general circulation religious or secular magazine in the United States which will permit this Doctrine to be discussed anywhere in its pages or during its programming?

Because this is supposed to be self-evident?

In August of 1979, I applied for free religious programming time on Sunday morning at WSBT radio in South Bend, Indiana. I wrote out an entire half-hour program explaining that the Doctrine of "resurrection" is a Doctrine of 'Rebirth' and that this Doctrine was taught not only by Isaiah, Daniel and Jesus; but also by Mohammed. (Perhaps the program director--I recognized him from television as a Roman Catholic by the name of Roland Kelly--was outraged that I began my program with "In the Name of God, the Righteous, the Almighty".)

When I talked to Mr. Kelly a few days later, his message to me was quite clear:

"I ain't putting this on the air. It's against Christianity."

That was in 1979 remember.

Probably a little more than 30 days before Iranian students took over the U.S. embassy in Iran.

(Years later, of course, someone I talked with at WSBT--at least he was sitting at a desk inside of a building on which was written WSBT, and he appeared to be recognized by the other workers, whatever that might mean--denied that Roland Kelly ever had a job at WSBT as a program director...

So, maybe someone looking like Roland Kelly, walked in off the street, sat himself down at a desk inside that building not merely once but twice...

Michael

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 12:18 AM
link   

I was agreeing with you, as far as I understand your position. Remember, I said it should be fairly evident, given study. Many people refuse to study or learn anything about anything, even something that they give such prominence to in their lives. I'll refer to Matthew 13:13

"...hearing, they do not hear, seeing, they don't see, nor do they understand."

People are content to allow others to do their thinking for them, individual thought leads to new ideas and a lot of people can't handle that. This is especially true when it comes to religion and, in a way, is why I started this thread years ago. People ignorantly throw the term "Satanism" and "Satanist" around without any understanding of what it means. If people were to learn things for themselves then maybe they would see how ridiculous it is to call Crowley a Satanist and how much of a difference there is between the two.

For most people, all they want from religion is warm feelings, inspirational stories and a sense of superiority, most people are not looking for truth or enlightenment and most people will never find it. This is what opens the door for those that seek to corrupt the truth, an empty mind is easy to control.

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Okay, I was attempting to word this in a civil way but the lack of previous knowledge on your part is infuriating. There are literally TEN previous pages explaining that Satanism, the only recognised and the most widely adhered to form of Satanism, is in no way related to the Devil present in the Abrahamic faiths.

Satanism, as founded by Anton LaVey and as practised by millions, denies not only the existence of an eternally and completely impotent 'God', but also equally denies the existence of his most hated enemy Satan. Both are quite literally 'pipe dreams,' and used as nothing more than a way for the ignorant to completely and utterly absolve themselves of reponsibility for their wrongs, and also to remove any empowering feelings which might come from any successes you achieve and attribute to your deluded faith.

You talk about lies, deception etc, when in reality Satanism promotes the most fundamental and basic truth;

MAN is not a 'chosen child' of some distant and almighty creator. He is an ANIMAL that got lucky in the gene lotto.

You believe in the miracles of God. We believe in ourselves. If something goes well, it is because we have caused it to be good. Likewise if something is bad, it is because we have caused it to be wrong. The only blame which can placed is upon US. The Devil made us do nothing, God blessed nothing. WE did it ourselves.

And to say we worship the Prince of Lies? Idiocy! We worship nothing but ourselves. Self preservation, self gratification and self punisment. It is all on us. God is nothing. The Devil is nothing. All that matters is me.

To quote LaVey, "I am my own God."

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join