It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

peemahsah soulparent

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 01:03 PM
link   
GOD is GO or the Lord of Spirits in the Holy Bible; that one is
not the oldest soul in the universe.

Article #24: soulmemory scanning 2 crucials telepathic tones.

chaos> prucahnah

order> peemahsah

peemahsah shows who created your soul; as a geometric soulbody
this is an Universal Truth.

Be careful to declare you are a STARSOUL before the KINGDOM or singularity of the bigbang.

When dealing with elohim be careful they are crazed; just love Lord Jesus Christ and don't murder a christian that supports the true one.

The big question who created GOD? This thought consciousness just didn't come out of nowhere.

Who create the VOID(SPACE); my theory is that is the first one; in ancient greek pantheon; their belief is that CHAOS or NYX is the 1st one.

I call it the BLACK INFINITE ONE (GREATSPACESOUL); elohim will ridicule and say it is nothingness; if it is something after all; it is what connects us all and GOD didn't create this one it was before GOD.

We all truely LOVE SPACE; it is a thought consciousness and its name
must be peemahsah. (Since these telepathic tones suggest this most likely is the 1st thought consciousness to create other starsouls (thought consciousness).

I believe most principles in christianity; true enough; but I think there is a distinct difference between

SPACE (THE UNIVERSE) thought consciousness universe
and the
KINGDOM (Malkuth) physical matter universe.

Please maybe discuss this with friends; but I strongly suggest keep it discretely and never waste your time with some called GOD about this; he will destroy you possible to hide the truth he/she is not the oldest soul or thought consciousness in the UNiverse.

But yes, do Love Jesus; yep the messiah; ok but he is not everything.

Ah-men

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 01:31 PM
link   
I really don't know what you are going on about. Looks like someone just rambling on to me.

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 02:58 AM
link   
Perhaps some background on this idea of your's would be in order. For example, could you explain what point it is that you are trying to make here? Before that though, could you give us some idea as to where you got this idea, and how it came to be?

Any and all surrounding information on this would be much appreciated.

Thank You,

TheBorg
Forum Moderator

new topics

join