It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The BTS Pet obituary

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 05:29 AM
link   
I miss my Chucky! He was such a sweet heart. I remember him giving kisses, eating your food, etc. There is so much he did as I remember him almost dying and in such a weak state. The next morning his body was petrified and he was dead. Sad. I guess that's life for any animal.

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 04:44 AM
link   
The cat stood on my keyboard and now there are two posts - see below.

edit on 1532015 by Scallywwagg because: Cat's fault.

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 04:44 AM
link   
Barry came to us, through the cat flap. He was dirty and scruffy and the first thing he did was to walk into our computer room and pee on my X-Box. Straight away we could tell he was going to be a character. We already had enough cats at that point and phoned the Cat's Protection who said they would pay for him to be neutered. There was no plan in place after that and they said we would need to release him back once he had recovered. We were supposed to keep him in for three days after his operation. I got a frantic phone call at work from my wife saying that he didn't want to be kept in. I asked her what she meant. She said that he was head butting the door of the spare room. I told her to maybe just let him have a walk around the house but to lock the cat flap. I got another phone call later saying the cat flap was broken and he had smashed through it. I thought that might be the last we would see of Barry.

In October last year he was found at the side of the road, some miles away. We got a call from a vets, a kind lady had taken his body there in hope that he could be identified. We had had him chipped and we got the call letting us know that he was dead on arrival.

Barry was unique. He was bad tempered, he bullied the other cats, he bullied us but there was something about him. Barry would also bring us presents back, yes the usual bird or mouse but also toys from other people's houses even a feather duster - which he managed to get through the cat flap. I wonder what our neighbours must have thought.

Anyway, here are some pictures of Barry.

Barry maintained this was all done out of love for Liddy - she didn't agree.

All the things Barry stole from other people

edit on 1532015 by Scallywwagg because: Juan Pablo stood on my keyboard before I had chance to put the pictures in

edit on 1532015 by Scallywwagg because: Adding more pictures

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 10:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Scallywwagg

He was certainly a gorgeous animal...and such a sad end to his life.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join