It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul and the Coming Collapse - a 4th of July pause for reflection

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by bruxfain

Originally posted by aravoth
reply to post by bruxfain

Oh do tell me what gives currency value. Don't say "military power". Becuase there is no way, none, especially fighting a 2 front war thats true. And don't say "it's value is determined in realtion to the value of other currencies". Becuase that is complete bull#, those other currencies are fiat just like ours, thier values plucked out of thin air. Then Tell me what Fiat currency ever remained stable. Then take your degree in econimics and shove up your ass. It's obvious that whatever coherent thoughts you may have once possesed got flushed down the toilet as a brown spec on a piece of toilet paper along with whatever was left of your pride.

You are a pathetic and unbelievably stupid human being.

Good thing you didn't say, "don't tell me PRODUCTION." I would have been stumped then. The value of Currency, even if it happens to be Gold, which is an ancient fiat and which, in and of itself, is more or less useless (unless you like gold jewelry), is directly related to the production of the system which issued the currency. If you produce, you can issue currency that represents that production. to much currency in the system relative to production prices go up. Its quite simple. To say the US dollar is worthless is to imply that the US doesn't produce anything. And we all know this is a lie. Inflationary pressures that currently exist are being caused by the false production that was in the system. All the fraud that is no coming to light. For a complete collapse of the US economy, most of the infrastructure and labor force would have to disappear. Anyone know anything about that? Since the King owns almost everything anyway and he isn't going anywhere, the US economy will be just fine while all the liars, murderers and thieves are rounded up.

We have a substantial production system that no other country could possibly compare to. The only reason we use currency is because its more efficient than barter. I assure you that its not Gold that you want to end up with. If your kids are starving a brick of gold is just as worthless as any paper. Its just more mocking. What you want is a plate of food, some clothes and a roof over your head. And america produces that to a surplus. And someone is swimming across a river right now because they know this.

[edit on 4-7-2008 by bruxfain]

Whew, thank god production is what gives a currency value. All is well then. For a mintue there I panicked. The US will never collapse, because we produce so much.

WHAT COLOR IS THE SKY ON THE PLANET YOUR FROM YOU MEATHEAD?

In the physical universe I occupy, the US has the western worlds largest trade deficit, and produces nothing but substandard automobiles. And even that is getting shipped overseas. Oh Intel and Apple are doing fine, with all those parts manufactured in Korea. In the pacific northwest you can't even cut a tree down without some beauracratic idiot spouting some kind of "enviornmental" demogogary. There's hardley any mills left running, most shutdown, towns practically deserted. At least we have agriculture right? That is until the Mississippi overan it's banks and decimated the crop.

"Production"......you have got to me kidding. 700 billion dollar trade deficit, and you think we produce, you mean to tell me that we consume 700 billion dollars more than we produce because "production" is so good?

It's not people like me that did this, it's people like you. Other countries leaving the dollar do it becuase of your idiotic fiat scam. Keep the presses rolling, set the Interest rates to 0, see how long the currency holds up.

You taught economics? No wonder the youth is so messed up.

[edit on 4-7-2008 by aravoth]

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Exports 1.2 - Imports 1.9 = -.7 trillion. GDP 14 Trillion. The deficit is about 5% of GDP. I think people like you purposely miss the most obvious statistics so as to support your fringe philosophies. We cover our trade deficit twenty times with domestic production.

Perhaps you are saying that because we've been consuming more than producing and financing the consumption with debt for the last three decades that that will lead to the collapse of my economy. Its only a segment of the economy that is going to feel the effects of what you are suggesting. Again you assume that conspicous consumption is representative of America, when it is not. Most Americans live full but humble and conservative lives. Apparently you're not aware of this.

There are real companies and households that are responsible for all that debt and consumption and they will collapse because of their behavior but it wouldn't be accurate to suggest that they were somehow able to deflect the bulk of that debt driven consumption to the rest of us. Even though Ron Paul would like for you to believe that. I almost want to say that its Paul's team that is in a very bad place right now and they'd like to share some of their quickly approaching suffering with the rest of the country.

Its becoming more obvious by participating on these types of sites that this countries enemies, after they infiltrated the government in the 1950s were able to run up a bill hoping to leave the American people with it, but what you don't know is that they're going to be stuck with the tab after all. This is why there is a war, perhaps you've heard something about the war.

The great thing about this is that we'll see shortly who knows what. Whos economy is going to collapse and whos going to suffer the consequences of whose behavior. It ain't going to be this country. More likely the UK.

I don't doubt that something is about to implode, it just isn't my world. Perhaps its yours.

Just because there are criminals in the world who have found out how to steal your money doesn't mean you shouldn't have money. They're criminals they'd have found a way to steal from you anyway. Anyway the King has wealth stacked up and after all theives are dead or in jail, he'll swoop in and save the day. You're welcome.

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Whoah Bruxfain I am terribly sorry for you...You are a true American, in the fact that you are completely brainswashed. To think that the government is run by the people is the most innaccurate statement you could have made. I know it's hard, but just open your eyes.

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 01:50 PM
link   

I ignore facts to justify a fringe philosophy....

Wasn't it you that said our economy was inflated by crooks and thieves? Bad companies doing bad things, just getting their just rewards, right? So how can you possibly believe that a 700 billion dollar trade deficit is a good thing, when the GDP is grossly inflated and due in large part to companies that are (by your own account) about to fail? Given that, wouldn't it seem to you that 700 billion is more than 5% of the real GDP?.

Do you compartmentalize everything? Cause it just seems to me that you're not looking at a bigger picture.

700 billion trade deficit
9.5 trillion in public debts
Revolving credit card debt in the us is 940 billion
Private debts(household debts across the US) is 11.4 trillion
70 trillion for medicare, and social security

That's obviously not all we owe, but a snapshot of the things that people consider to be most important. Added together and you get something to the tune of 93 trillion.

93 trillion dollars, they say the entire United States, industry and all is worth around 60 trillion. We owe more than our country is worth.

We also owe more money than the combined GDP of every nation on the planet. Yes it's true. We owe more money, than the entire planet can produce, by a long shot.

And if you seriously think 5% of the GDP is not a huge figure, you really need to get your head screwed on straight. There is no way you taught or teach economics, you would have been laughed out of academia with the kind of BS your tossing around here.

What am I worried about....everything's fine!

[edit on 5-7-2008 by aravoth]

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 01:59 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by aravoth

I ignore facts to justify a fringe philosophy....

Wasn't it you that said our economy was inflated by crooks and thieves? Bad companies doing bad things, just getting their just rewards, right? So how can you possibly believe that a 700 billion dollar trade deficit is a good thing, when the GDP is grossly inflated and due in large part to companies that are (by your own account) about to fail? Given that, wouldn't it seem to you that 700 billion is more than 5% of the real GDP?.

Do you compartmentalize everything? Cause it just seems to me that you're not looking at a bigger picture.

700 billion trade deficit
9.5 trillion in public debts
Revolving credit card debt in the us is 940 billion
Private debts(household debts across the US) is 11.4 trillion
70 trillion for medicare, and social security

That's obviously not all we owe, but a snapshot of the things that people consider to be most important. Added together and you get something to the tune of 93 trillion.

93 trillion dollars, they say the entire United States, industry and all is worth around 60 trillion. We owe more than our country is worth.

We also owe more money than the combined GDP of every nation on the planet. Yes it's true. We owe more money, than the entire planet can produce, by a long shot.

And if you seriously think 5% of the GDP is not a huge figure, you really need to get your head screwed on straight. There is no way you taught or teach economics, you would have been laughed out of academia with the kind of BS your tossing around here.

What am I worried about....everything's fine!

[edit on 5-7-2008 by aravoth]

So you think I'd be laughed out of academia because I don't agree that the United States economy is headed for a collapse. I'd be laughed at because I don't think Ron Paul knows what he's talking about. Are these consensus beliefs at American universities today or something? Ron Paul for President and the coming US collapse.

Like I keep repeating, Someone's world is about to implode its just not the one that i'll be living in, America. It must be yours. I am sorry for you. so very sorry.

We are agreed then, an absolute bloodbath (political and financial) is about to occur and YOU don't have much more time. If I were a psychic, I'd say on or about Labor Day this year, you will see your eternity. I will see mine.

[edit on 5-7-2008 by bruxfain]

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
Whoah Bruxfain I am terribly sorry for you...You are a true American, in the fact that you are completely brainswashed. To think that the government is run by the people is the most innaccurate statement you could have made. I know it's hard, but just open your eyes.

Competley brainwashed? Someone brainwashed me into believing that I am the King? That the money your world system owes, is owed to me? Someone washed my brain to believe this? I am the one standing behind your President, he is my butler and all the rest my servants. Was I brainwashed into believeing that the reason everything has come to a screeching halt in this world is because I stopped it dead in its tracks.

Yes, it is true. But you won't believe me because it is you who are the one that is brainwashed. I run the government. I establish its policies and its priorities and I am the American people. My foreign policy swings low between my legs, you don't know anything about that. They are me, I am them.

I get bored and come on this site for no other reason than to point out what it is that you don't know. What I know you don't know. And what your washed brain cannot see. I post my name right in front of you and you don't even know what it means.

The only possible explanation for your beliefs is because you are my enemy thus the enemy of the American people and you are seeing that the end is near for you. I have also seen this and know the very day that this end will become obvious beyond dispute.

The time has come for you to experience utter subjection and domination to the breaking of the world. But the American people, the real ones, and pretty much most people in the world, will be just fine.

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Well done bruxfain,well done.You almost had me,at 37 you have quit a gift of gab.The last post with something between your legs blew it though.What did they do,let you out long enugh to use a computer there partner???Come on back with more,if nothing else its quit interesting.

[edit on 5-7-2008 by Battleline]

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 06:56 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join